>>6357545

yes goy buy the precious gold we swear we won't switch to energy as a store of value

Other urls found in this thread:

eletronicalvlup.wixsite.com/lvlup-org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enjoy holding those beanie bags, antisemite

Email me a Beanie Baby.

Gold is manipulated and won’t gain you jack shit.

>tfw humans start mining asteroids
>hit the jackpot and find assloads of gold
>you're holding a bag of worthless rocks

would you say the same about electronics in general? it's just a fad, right? sooner or later, people will stop using computers and machines.

not as much as your precious bitcoin, Ripple is owned by the big banks, what will happen if they dump their shit on you?

So you're saying reddit was right?

Why are you comparing a meme coin manipulated by banks to Bitcoin?

He's right, you know. We are in a race against time. The bubble could pop any second. The lambos might never materialize.

Compares a piece of fabric and fluff to digital currency.
Fucking boomers, man.

both are memes

bitcoin is tulips ripple is beanie babies

Have fun with a stagnant asset. Are you gonna buy from Mike Maloney or Peter Schiff you fucking democrat.

People who use the tulip meme just prove that they're brainlets.
Anyone can grow tulips, there's an infinite supply.

see here's the thing. people saying all crypto is in a bubble are wrong. and people saying all crypto is not in a bubble are wrong. bitcoin is a bubble and a shitcoin while others are still undervalued. don't trust anyone who makes sweeping generalizations about all coins

I am a RED BLOODED conservative thank you very much

>Mike Maloney
Don't throw him under the bus. He's been in Bitcoin since 2014.

i can mine as much beaniebabycoin as i can grow tulips

same exact thing

Hello everybody, I am doing community work in the region where I live, in case you want to contribute, I will be very grateful.

Visit my web site to learn more. Thank you.
eletronicalvlup.wixsite.com/lvlup-org

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are beanie babies posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like beanie babies; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about beanie babies are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

Can't tell if you're trolling or actually this dense.
Go look at the total supply for bitcoin.
Oh, what's that, it's finite? What a shame.

then how are the Chinese mining them if there is a limited amount?

Are you a nocoiner or trolling? Either way not gonna take this bait, if you're not an ignorant retard you'll figure it out. Have a nice day.

you fuckin kids, i remember exchanging beanies every saturday at our local church. we'd go down with atleast a box each, nice ones in glass cases and the shitbeans just loose. the mornings were crazy setting up and we'd have to be on guard as other merchants often would try to sabotage eachother.
after 9am mass it began you could hear the bellows from the halls before the room flood with people. bears for snakes, snakes for turtles, turtles back to bears; flipping shitbeans like it was nothing. they'd often behave like coins now, sometimes the price would spike cause they're new and cool but after a while people got sick of em.
our group, the beanie buddies, would meet every 2 weeks to discuss trading strats and watch dragon ball z. i remember this one thanksgiving our group had been accumulating Gobbles the turkey, we had 58 throughout the group and probably 3x'd our money that weekend, what a rush.
tldr; fuck off.

They've literally said crypto was beanie babies three times over now. Bitcoin crashes 90% after the only major exchange got hacked, and it still came back 20,000%. How the fuck are people still doubting this? Crypto is the future. Whether coins will keep going up or crash like the dot com bust is not clear, but they aren't going to zero. The internet still existed after the dot com bust and has boomed another 100x since then.

I guess the dapp of money is sore issue for many of the (((establishment))) types.

Crypto is essentially all dapps. These dapps will provide many uses. Money is simply one of them. One that might fail because of (((them))).