While ETH is dethroning BTC this year, what are you picks to dethrone ETH?

While ETH is dethroning BTC this year, what are you picks to dethrone ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/402704987/#402707084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. Ethereum's a platform. There might be a "Chinese Ethereum", but nothing will fundamentally replace Ethereum.

The big gainers this year will be Dapps that run on the EVM... Request comes to mind.

Stellar Lumens of course

probably the most complete coin out there atm

>Brendan Fevola posted on /v/
>Brett Lee on Veeky Forums

wew

bat

Proof?

this
stellar is better than ETH in so many ways it is ridiculous

ICX
really its a shot in the dark to think what will dethrone ETH no one would have ever guessed ETH would potentially overthrow btc in its early days.

Unironicly Lisk

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/402704987/#402707084

Deluded ethcuck

Stellar and ADA both can, but ETH has to fuck up badly. BTC was extremely slow to implement ethereum's technological advancement due to how their consensus works. You can easily copy tech from other coins but it is very difficult to replace an ecosystem.

Tezos, eventually

screenshot this

I agree Stellar appears to be the best tech/most complete package. It could wallow in mediocrity because the logo makes normal people think its a joke though.

gay name

gay name, sounds like a birth defect or std

gay name and extra gay icon

doesnt matter if they are better products if their branding sucks, ethereum is slick, its icon is hot, its ticker is sexy, and it fucking works

good luck niggers

all hail king snek

honestly

yes, always judge a book by its cover. it's always worked for me.

short of a complete rebrand I think Stellar would be better off as Stellar Network and drop the rocket for some kind of star logo

ADA

We are going to worlds beyond this year

shutupyouwolfcuck

XLM cant dethrone ETH you dumb retards. It cant do anything aside ICOs. Its not turing complete. Only EOS and ADA are dangerous competition for ETH.

BCH might surpass ETH market cap if exchanges keep adding BCHshitcoin pairs

it's cheaper to transfer

I will shoot myself in the fucking head live on twitch if buttcoin ass goes to #1 market cap, screenshot this

it won't, Bitcoin will remain #1 for the time being

it's just BCH might replace ETH as #2, or it might not