Hey faggots I'm getting out of the military in five months and want to use my GI bill. What degree should I go for...

Hey faggots I'm getting out of the military in five months and want to use my GI bill. What degree should I go for? I'd like to have a job in finances so I can be legit and stop LARPing.

>military
>posts picture of coast guard
>mfw legit larping as military irl

Major in mathematics
minor in nonfaggotry, coastcuck

That's Northwest Washington State right? I recognize Mount Baker.

why not keep LARPing? You're already LARPing as the Military in the Coast Guard.

You do know why Navy wives have the best looking kids, right? It's because they've all got Coastie fathers.

Damn dude, it's true though.

Ok

Yea I believe it is. I'm originally from Washington and I didn't even notice in that picture. It's a very common picture around the coast guard

Army fag here, I always think it’s hilarious that coastie fags say they were in the “military” because they’re too embarrassed to say coast guard lmao

>too embarrassed
I guarantee i've done cooler and more operational shit than you, with a lot less resources.

please tell us more about assisting dipshit fishermen that run out of gas while at sea

You already have a degree in Fighting for the Jews.

How do you deal with all the retards and dumb niggers in the army?

We actually leave shit like that to commercial salvage companies. It's our policy. I've driven up to a dude who was out of gas, asked if he had any emergencies, and dipped the fuck out. His face was priceless.

I honestly doubt it. When I was stationed at guantanamo I talked to coasties all the time. Yes there are some high speed units but I highly doubt you are one of them based on your post. Very few and far in between.

It’s just a paycheck honestly same with any job. I work in a tightnit community and it’s not really like that >intel

you should be going into a MBA program, they love vets, but since you're asking this late in the application cycle you've flubbed it for the upcoming spring unless you can crank out a 700 GMAT real quick

>former O3, MBA

should've gone coast guard tbqh, Miami>>any army post and I only got to shoot at live humans a couple times, wasn't worth NTC rotations

You do realize all of the coasties stationed at GTMO are reservists right? They are 110% LARPers. And in the summer my unit is extremely high paced. In the winter I usually sit around a play video games on duty for 48 hours. I was on two cutters that did drug and migrant interdiction all the way throughout the Caribbean and panama though. Had some pretty fucking crazy moments. And got to party in a lot of different countries. GTMO fucking sucked though.

GI bill only covers 36 months of schooling to my understanding. Not paying anything out of pocket for school unless i make a lot off of portfolio

how pedantic was uncle sam? they bill it to the day almost, so if you start on the 15th of a month you only get billed 15 days into your GI bill. still have some left over, MBA is 2 years anyways, ends up being ~20 months of GI bill

I should probably do more research into this. I've never been to college in my life and it's going to be the hardest thing i've ever done transitioning back to being a normie. I didn't realize an MBA only took 2 years to earn. I'm going to look in to it

>Intel
>Giving a coastie shit for not being badass enough

you'll need to do an undergrad degree first, but you should have a breeze of a time getting into a great program - assuming you want to do in residence as opposed to the online stuff. I would advise you start emailing admissions folks asking for coffee chats, e.g. 'Hi I'm a transitioning vet, do you have time to connect over coffee about your program?'

rule of thumb if you get/have an undergrad degree; MBAs outside of the top 20 aren't worth it