"investing" in coins

>"investing" in coins
>not building as many mining rigs as efficient and fast and cheap as possible for ultimate gains
chads mine the coins, they don't pump and dump like small fry.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/3YNDbj
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtube.com/watch?v=ojZerk1oOjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying I'm not spending 60% of my salary on mining along with moon mission gains
t. 1080ti hoarder

I started a small operation with 3 childhood friends 4 months ago. We've been in the green for 3 weeks now, insanity.

We started a company about a month ago and just closed out our first round of seed investments. I'm so stoked. Funny thing is when I set up our small op 3-5 biz bros helped me out buying/researching the most optimal rig parts.

Thank you anons, thank you so much.

Would would be optimal parts for right now?
I'm basically only using my own personal rig right now with a GTX 1070. Getting 30Mh/s mining Ethereum with the Memory Clock +700 overclocked and Power Limit 75%, Fan Speed 50%
I live in Australia so getting ahold of affordable parts right now is fucking hard. But what are optimal builds? I heard you can even use basic shit like this: pcpartpicker.com/list/3YNDbj and that the GPU is what matters / multi GPUs?

I finally learned how to mine.
>Graphic cards skyrocket
>Newegg inflates prices up to 30%
Fuckkk

Are you the canadian plumber user?

>cheap mining

>decided to buy a gaming pc off crypto gains after years of being a console cuck
>crypto fucks have driven the price of everything up
>spend my money on more crypto instead

What's the future for mining?

I live in Quebec, literally the place with cheapest cleanest electricity and cold as fuck weather.

Heard a lot of companies are moving here. I've made some decent gains trading and was thinking about putting some in mining.

My only real concern is what happens when POS comes to life, should be soon. Don't want to buy a fuckload of equipment and have to sell it at a loss in 3 months.

All the cards are gone. Sorry. I needed them.

I want to mine something on my laptop

How much pressure would mining XLM put on it if I just turned on a miner in the background?

Your laptop will promptly catch fire

>mine
>laptop
user....

>spending time learning about hardware and maintaining shit
>10x a coin once a week
Yea m8 I really wanna be you.

nice touch mounting the asics at an angle

Too late brah, I'm already on it with that sweet sweet hydroquebec juice ;)

same problem here, any known fixes?

if you really think that, you don't see the potential at all.

>he went all in on graphics cards....

i would give you guys all great advice here that would make you much richer
but would make things more difficult for me
not sure what to do
>started with $300 USD end of Nov. 2017
>at $15k USD as of tonight

>XLM
>mine
lol...

i wish i had the autism to make a mining farm before everyone else did it

/this

>plan to build mining rig
>GPUs sold out
>start daytrading instead
>make a fucking fortune
Have fun being the rank and file, pleb.

Whatever you can get your hands on, I personally use:

GTX 1070/1060s
ASUS z270a
8GB RAM
1000-1500W PSU depending on how many cards

Set up ETH/SC dual mining, with your current clock you can get 29ish MH/s and mine both of them at the same time. That's what we did and after 4 months we have hundreds of thousands of SC that we otherwise wouldn't have, and basically got for free.

There are so many variations of builds that yield similar results. If you have any specifics lmk

How much invested into the hardware?

a decent rig takes $4k - $5k up front.. and thats not going to earn you a ton of money a day

did you put it all some 50x coin?

ITT: Everyone is a retard making mining less profitable for everyone by trying to get newfags into it. Spiking difficulty and cost, thus lowering ROI overall.
Kys

Yeah, shut the fuck up already then faggot op. #1 rule of mining is you don't talk about mining. Are you literally retarded. Do you care so much about 'being cool' that you would ruin your own profit margins. fucking asshole. It grows in all fields. Op is gay

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Chek'd, this

naw bro i wont say shit dont worry
fully agree

just going all in bra
>wind farm
>asic farm
>cold cellar in Wyoming

I am going to be the mining King KONG

just you watch

My bad, quoted the wrong post

lol keep chasing whale pump and dumps while i make the real gain

what coins do anons mine with their 1070s etc?

If i have 40k to drop will it be profitable?

Ironically, you can't sign up for Coinbase, Gemini, and other places like that if you live in Wyoming. I'm sure it's not a problem if you just mine, though.

This is what you do my son
youtube.com/watch?v=ojZerk1oOjc
Buy dog shit, and I mean DOG SHIT Dell PCs. It don't matter. They got a PCIE x16 slot and 2-3 PCIE slots? That's 3-4 GPU miner rig ready. All you'll need to buy is a PSU and a good PSU to support your cards.
>but those rigs are dog shi--
don't even matter. yes I'm not kidding. You can buy very cheap garbage computers with an intel processor, 4gb ram, 250gb or less HDD. It don't mean shit.
You use PCIE risers, get 3-4 GPUs in.
Watch the Video. Do what this guy did.

just use awesomeminer with MPH and it will auto switch to most profitable and payout in whatever coin you want.

>Mandelbrot the market.

Any shitcoins worth mining on a cpu?

Getting hold of anything in Australia that isn't stupidly expensive is hard. Fuck this country!!!!

Omg i remember this.

how is it not more profitable to put your investment into a bunch of coins straight up?

EG I put 2k into coins and am at 8k now (2 months).... if i put 2k into a mining PC I cant imagine I would be anywhere near that now

Fuck the rest of them. Just tell me