What does it mean

What does it mean

is this the Amazon partnership with Tron? Heard about that in my blockchain meeting

Your blockchain meeting?

oh, blockchain meeting in SF. We meet and shoot the shit about different cryptos, share intelligence, talk about fundamentals, etc.

2 years ago, It used to be just us talking about bitcoin and the math proofs of how secure it is and debating each other. I still remember doing the Posson distribution limits on the whiteboard and people yelling at me about the expectation. lmao

FAGGOT SPOTTED

now it's probably just a bunch of chads and staceys getting drunk and fucking each other while asking you for investing tips and talking about tron and ripple

1) Poisson*
2) Shit ur cool

So it's like 2 gay partners that fuck each other and don't really make anything - useless

>partnered with IBM

Stay away from this!!!

Brilliant lol

nah, we're all engineering nerds. half of us arent wealthy and sold early too. the other half keep all their money in the market and speculate on new coins.

actually, yes i am gay.
>SF
oh right, guess that was obvious.

i like to think so. thanks for the spellcheck too.

oh i hope so :3

>yes i am gay.
Do you bottom?

>actually, yes i am gay.
AIDS kills fags dead

If you want to look into it, AWS is basically a hosting service, incubator. You don't have to do anything but pay to be a "partner" with AWS. If you invest in Tron because of this, you deserve to lose. DYOR

you come off as someone who's slightly too old to be on Veeky Forums

which is hot because i want a daddy

eat a dick faggots. been hodl this entire time.

im 27, been here since '08. so yes im way too old to be here.

that's not the news we were talking about. Some guy in out club heard something in a meeting today at Amazon. Apparently they're discussing who to go with to support data storage (S3 service) in China. Right now Tron was named, but It's not 100% yet, but it was on the top 3.

Right everyones being fucking cunts.
On behalf of all these fucking plebs, thank you for sharing OP, I know you didnt have to do this!

This board is full of childish retarded plebs that dont deserve good shills at all, but know Op there are some nice people in here that do deserve it, thanks again!
I'm 21 btw and fucking disgusted at my generation
peace

Okay what were the other two top choices faggot? Don’t want to come off as a shill or anything making it up to profit.

hi

i dont hold any of these coins. but they named Siacoin, Tronix, and STORJ.

Siacoin's developers are apparently really purists and wanted nothing to do with Amazon taking a controlling interest in their product. However their platform was the most mature and was very well decentralized.

STORJ apparently has a centralized executor bridge, so China would still be able to take information if they wanted to. (the whole idea of moving to a crypto storage is good because Amazon S3 has a lot of problems with Chinese government wanting encryption keys to things stored on S3 which causes a lot of problems with customers/engineering).

TRONIX has a skeleton of a platform right now, but agreed to play ball with Amazon on everything. Sun opened his butt-cheeks to anything they said apparently, as long as Amazon invested a sizable portion.

Jesus Christ fuck off back to social media you fucking child.
OP, the self declared faggot, knows the bantz are strong on the chonz and doesn't shy away from it. Unlike you, you massive fucking pussy.

biggest LARP ever. Fake and gay

So it sounds like TRONIX will get it

Kek I’ll give it to you, because that fits the profile of that scammer piece of shit. Knows he doesn’t have anything but marketing skills and chink connections, and is just trying to build enough hype for someone to come in a bail his ass out of having to make an actual fucking product. Quality LARP, you’re still a huge faggot and Tron is still a piece of shit.