WE TRIED TO TELL YOU

WE TRIED TO TELL YOU
YOU DIDNT LISTEN

if i had more i'd put everything i've got on this coin.

only 100 ZCL right now.

am i going to make it Veeky Forums

?

100k net worth by the end of January.

Should've invested in the Bitcoin Candy for, nerds.

ZCL about to break out, get in here boys! only thing separating us from the moon is the ATH resistance!

tfw only 12 zcl

should I keep my zcl on bittrex it's gonna support the fork right? I just wanna be ready to dump this shit

No, you'll have to keep it in their wallet for the fork.

>When the hard fork occurs, a snapshot of all existing ZCL and BTC holdings will occur. Anyone holding ZCL or BTC in a wallet or supported exchange will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP) at a 1:1 ratio

I mean I hope bittrex would be one of their "supported" exchanges considering it does the most volume by far and is one of four advertised by them to them ZCL. Whatever I'll just get the wallet even though it seems so ass.

Maybe but exchanges take their sweet ass time to give you the coins.

i have like 2/3's of my money in zcl right now and its only 19 zcl if it makes you feel better.

I sold 100 ZCL and can now only buy 30 if makes you feel better

the worst part is, I only sold to swing trade and buy more ZCL.

Guys should I move my zcl out of bittrex ? Or will bittrex support the hardfork

dude..right to the mouth

hey man, we can be bros. I only own 30 ZCL as well

i'm thinkin consolidation post weekend at 180, or so. literally your last chance to buy below 200. scrape together all of the funds, user.

ouch

STILL
NOT
LISTENING
NIGGA

>set up buy orders around 10k sats and forgot about them
>bought more during the dip this week without even knowing

feels good man

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3EEEEEER433333

help

$1.10 in 3 months.

Screenshot this.

How do we feel about Bitcoinhush?

shhhhhhhhhhh

thanks for you support anons, I've wanted to put the stinging barrel right up in my mouth lately. But I went all in on NAS during this dip. It just got listed on CMC, so I'm hoping in the next 1-3 days I may be able to buy stack back, esp if this weekend is uneventful on Rhett's part (since he's most active on weekends, it might give me a whole week to ride gains to buy back in on a potential dip).

If you don't see what the whale is doing you're clearly blind.

Look at the stabilisation every couple of steps up. Wait till we break ATH.

in case you didn't notice, I doubled down on my failing strategy. I've recently noticed I'm a sore fucking looser when it comes to this stuff.

fuck lol

I sold at 0.0121 and 0.0131 only to just buy back at 0.014.

Now time to hodl my 36 ZCLs

hold coins for at least a month before you trade. Make 1 good trade each month instead of 3000 shitty ones

The ZCL wallet is terrible just wait for this.

but what if we get cucked by the exchanges?

So when is the fork?

I used to do this, but recently I suffered rather large losses, and I've been handling it exceptionally poorly as a desperate attempt to recoup what I lost. Lesson CERTAINLY learned though. It was really tough for me to eat that loss.

For context, I got about 400% gains from holding LINK, REQ, QSP, RCN, SUB and XRB for about 2 months, but dumped everythign for BCH the day CoinBase announced BCH listing, then got just'd and stagnated fucking hard and lost about 40% of my gains (from 10.5k to 5-6k).

I even dumped GBYTE 2 nights ago for a 5-10% gain, only to see it up 50% today. I was ready to blow my brains out. But at any rate, I think I've come to my senses.

rhett is intending to release wallet before announcing fork date

You haven't. Crypto has only began fucking with you.

ok thanks, i was setting up the wallet to go to sleep but then Ill just wait for the electrum wallet thanks user, godspeed

everyday, new high floor.

If you have 5k now you can easily turn that into 100k until the the summer with just a few well thought out trades, market still booming and will boom for at least another year

I think I've taken away the bigger picture though, to realize my losses quickly and maintain rational trading and patience, not impatiently pursue what I've lost, but instead work intelligently with what I have.

Also, to know when I'm right, to just fucking wait it out (like with ByteBall, which dropped from the sot #50 to spot #80, obviously that was a fucking hold not a shitty daytrade).

It may be easier to just park your money in nearly guaranteed gains coins and forget about it. Much less stressful. I'm in ETH, NEO, XLM, and this... never felt comfier. Going to use my gains from this fork to further diversify into a few others.

Thanks user, I'm trying my absolute best. I did learn a lot from my mistakes. Prior to this I mainly bought Veeky Forums memes (LINK, REQ, etc) on extreme dips and just held, but I've stepped it the fuck since then). I'm currently closer to 9-10k from day trading back, would be much higher if Is imply held ZCL or GBYTE.

However, I'm applying these lessons to my current hold of NAS, which I expect will x3 at least in the next 2 weeks being that it was just updated on CoinMarketCap and is an extremely solid project with good devs, branding and has a lovely meme of "Google for Blockchain" going for it.

I did this with my previous holds, but always loved BCH, so once it was listed, I was sure there was another flippening. And there may have been, if CB didn't shutdown and "insider trading" rumors circulate, which Roger Ver didn't help with.

However, I'm applying what you mentioned to my current hold of NAS.I think we'll see a lot of threads about this week.

Thanks for all the positivity anons, 2018 has been a tough one for me so far.

hilarious how Roger literally came out and said that there is nothing wrong with insider trading.

talk about letting your ideology get in the way of your business.

Yeah it pissed me off pretty bigly being that I was all in at the time. Couldn't believe he was being such a dunce, given his exiting reputation.

All things considered, he was right though, but goddamn he has no filter and appeal to Norman's.

>exiting
existing

So zcl will crash after the fork right?

Most probably

People with large amounts of money have bots scripted to dump as soon as the fork happens. It's going to be a wojak fiesta

>bots scripted to dump as soon as the fork happens
How? How do I do this?

Bots will go stoploss hunting the hour before the fork I expect.

With Python and an exchange's API. If you're not experienced with this, don't try. I've seen people lose all their money because of shitty pajeet python code

so if i sell 30 seconds after the fork I'll lose all my money?

Tfw only 3.6

>tfw only 1

>tfw only 3.2 bitcorns

im so on the fence on whether or not im dumping before the fork or not. I don't know who's trying to jew me. The guys trying to convince me to sell before or the ones saying they are gonna sell after.