Literally the longest and largest bull run in history

literally the longest and largest bull run in history.

Along with crypto to complement it (which isnt slowing down either).

This shit is scary to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3021-peyield.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A lot of science and tech is fueling it which is great. My portfolio has had almost a 20% return in the past two years which I'm super happy with.

Thanks for the non btc thread as well.

The crash will be glorious. The question is will crypto or stock crash first? I think the stock market first... which will only fuel crypto more

It's driven by tax reform benefits for corporations, along with some deregulations.

From an actual market perspective, many of the Dow stocks are likely being driven up by the proliferation of "Momentum" funds, which essentially buy things that are trending up.

62.5% thats healthy growth

do you really think the same money that pumped the stocks will be happy to put it into shitcoins where 99% of them dont do anything?

The crash won't be that severe and there isn't a sign of it soon with the tax reforms

Finally a thread not just about crypto? I want to kiss you (no homo).

down massively in btc

I know. I'm so happy to see it I'm going to bump this.

15k sats to 25k sats in 3 years?

fuck this shitcoin

>buying the ATH
you deserve it

Its gonna be 50k by 2050. I read it in a book about two acended masters from the future called disappearance of the universe. When I read the book DOW was at 5,000 I think.

>20% return in two years

Whenever I get reminded of the state of our economy I feel like getting a gun.

They inflate the currency by printing more dollars and they loan those dollars out for free

I know its hard for coinfags to understand monetary policy but come on now

>being this ignorant

A stock market crash is not going to fuel crypto. If there's a crash, everyone with real money to lose is going to run for safe holds first. Treasury bonds. Gold. Real estate.

Crypto has never been through a stock market crash, so nobody knows how it will act. The smart investors, though, won't be holding Bitcoin to see what happens. They'll wait on the sidelines with safe investments. If enough of them pull out of crypto to go back to t-bills, hahaurfucked.

APOLOGIZE

>start an internet meme coinpaign
>"Once the Dow Drops, Watch the Crypto Pop"
>"Survive the crash, Crypto will save your ass"
>"Don't let your money go to waste, find safe haven in the crypto-space"

Why’s it so scary user? You no money?

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HIM

Ameriburgers really are this stupid.

How many of you have maxed out your credit cards?

he's trying to make America not become a bigger shithole

Anti-illegal immigration
Anti-radical Islam
Pro-gun
Not a liberal

>continued trend from Obama administration
wow it's fucking nothing

We have eight times more junk bond debt than in 2008 when the last bubble popped.

I'm sure everything will work out fine.

Too much credit and liquidity = bubbles.

ZOG puppet

Wow, 67% in 5 years. That'll make you super rich.

If you don't understand this chart, you shouldn't own stocks.

It is not substainable for the interest rate to be this low for this long. Every idiot can make 0.5% a year

No matter what you buy right now the returns will be much larger than the interest you'd have to pay meaning that loans gets maxed out and every market gets pumped up. It's not sustainable so it's pretty much a government founded ponzi scheme that colapses whenever the interest rate eventually has to move up

I hope people realize this is 100% due to President Trump.

The recent tax overall is putting more money into American's pockets, and corporations have more money to grow which leads to more jobs (companies and businesses create jobs, not poor people)

Obama and other past presidents did everything they could to turn off the economic machine that made America great in the first place. Trump is turning all the switches back on one by one.

This is a great time to be alive.

does it mean the stock price is increasing proportional to the revenue? I assume that would be a bad thing cuz you're paying more for companies that take in less.

Fuck off, you're just jealous of Obama's thick black dick.

Ya, for cancer.

Stocks have gone up because he (inadvertently) devalued the dollar. Do you understand this? Let me break it down:
>Trump gets elected.
>Oh shit, the dollar has no future!
>Sell sell sell.
>Oh! Suddenly it's become cheaper for other countries to buy US stocks.

well it looked the the market had reached the ATH and was flat lining only to boost again.

And Paul Krugman predicted a bust. He didn't predict "the stock market will boom, but only because of Obama's legacy", no he predicted a bust under Trump. "It's because of Obama" seems to be the post hoc explanation after the predicted bust never happened.

Do you guys think the dollar will go down or up if it pops ? As I see it, the everything bubble is actually the effect of dollar losing its value against certain assets (stock, housing), so if it pops the dollar shouldn't go down as inflation created by debt has been factored in ? Am I right ?

>treasury bonds
>safe

wew lad

No financial professional is that confident about stocks. You're not as smart as you think you are.

Hindenburg omens are peaking.

Please don't concern yourselves, Trumpsters.

Yes, good thing Trump took over five years ago and fixed the economy.
>Fucking /pol/ brainlet.

Can you imagine what the markets look like in the shithole Hillary timeline?

It means stocks are overvalued due to speculation. People are buying stocks to resell them, not because of dividends.

The exact same.

>20% in 2 years

One might argue that if the bubble pops, people will try to deleverage, i.e. repay their debts early. Less money in circulation would mean deflation and a stronger US dollar.

First the dollar goes up. Then it pops. But I don't think it's gonna be a big deal. The will cool down gradually.

It's like it's a negative 42% against the average! Hahahaha.

Sargon BTFO

LMAO

Correct.
Asset bubbles don't care who is President.
What is important is who is Fed Chair.

Exactly, because the Fed Chair is always a
8+3 Jew 4w ...?

This means jack shit. As companies grow their costs and revenue naturally grow too. Showing just revenue without accounting for increased costs is stupid. Look at price to earnings ratios. Those are actually fine

>Hillary wins
>more welfare and food stamps for jobless negros
>higher corporate and personal income tax to fund the welfare state
>more illegal immigrants sending money back to their shitholes and not paying taxes
>more environmental restrictions holding back the economy (while countries like China don't give a shit)

in other words, all her campaign promises

> S&P grew almost 50% the past 2 years
> super happy with a 20% return

KEK

The chart is a stock price to company revenue RATIO you brainlet. Both the numerator and the denominator grow over time. The ratio will not keep moving in one direction, but will mean-revert at some point.

>Look at price to earnings ratios.
LMAO

i think people who have been here for over a year and found out what worked for them left this board unless they are autistic and enjoy the same threads every day

20-30 is healthy range. Overevaluation in 2000 was mostly tech companies, so it’s logical that the overal average wouldn’t be very high. Compare now to 2008 and you see what I mean

Trump extended the bubble for another year.

It is going to pop and you are going to get fucked unless you have T bills.

So the crypto bubble will burst once important people (phds at the FED) start saying that cryptocurrencies aren't overvalued and that it's a natural transfer of wealth from Fiat to a better form of money.

I was going to pop back into stocks after killing it with crypto but now I'm waiting for the crash. You can't even buy drugs with stocks.

Ethereum is not a shitcoin

>20-30 is healthy range

15 is the long term mean.
Majority of observations are between 10 and 20.
Crashes have always occurred when CAPE goes above 25.

"20-30 is healthy range"
fucking hilarious

Stop trying to be a political shill, besides watch this.
>more welfare and food stamps for jobless negros
And thus more spending power at lower socio-economic spectrum means they will spend more fueling the economy on staples and smaller businesses. Poor people are less likely to save and inject their money back into the system.
>higher corporate and personal income tax to fund the welfare state
Meaning less debt borrowed against the national budget, adding a balanced budget to stabilize the economy. Nevermind the fact the house and senate would not have gone along with a Clinton tax plan, and thus nothing would have changed.
>more illegal immigrants sending money back to their shitholes and not paying taxes
In every case illegal immigrants means cheaper products and higher harvest yields saving the average citizen anywhere from 10-34% on food staples in heavy ag states, which is most of them. Plus, higher tax revenue, because illegals can't get refunds. Legal immigrants from shithole countries traditionally become entrepreneurs in the mean while causing a boost in job creation.
>more environmental restrictions holding back the economy (while countries like China don't give a shit)
So expensive environmental clean ups help the economy? Pretty sure that just adds financial burdens to the lower courts as lawsuits increase as cancer rates do, putting more strain on the healthcare system.

See, anything you say either pays for itself or makes no difference. It literally makes no difference on the current economic model. The tax cut will have the worst economic effects later in history.
Anyway hope you learned a valuable lesson about economics!

>My portfolio has had almost a 20% return in the past two years

so this is the power of the stock market

its larp
the dow went up like 70% this year alone

a better president than your feminine fag country deserves

Current averages: DJ 23
Nasdaq: 27
Sp500: 22
A little high but not even close to 2008 or tech in 2000

not a worry in the world...

possibly the greatest president in US history unless he tanks in the next 3-7 years.

you're seriously retarded if you think obama is the reason for this bull run continuing and accelerating.

Russell 2000 has a PE ratio of 139.

wsj.com/mdc/public/page/2_3021-peyield.html

>create jobs

Don't you mean outsource to illegals and fund things like driverless trucks and kiosks to replace workers? Corporations don't create jobs unless they absolutely need to.

Hehe

i guess if you are poor, 20% seems very small

>The economy doing great is thanks to Trump
>Even though it was doing great already before that

>Obama did everything he could to destroy the economy
>Economy did great
>Somehow Trump is what caused it to do so great

Fox News: Not Even Once

>And thus more spending power at lower socio-economic spectrum means they will spend more fueling the economy on staples and smaller businesses. Poor people are less likely to save and inject their money back into the system.
Government subsidized consumption by the lowest standing on the socio-economic spectrum does close to nothing for the growth of the economy. It adds no service and no investment. It merely adds to the aggregate demand which is really only a possitive if you subscribe to keynesian economics
>In every case illegal immigrants means cheaper products and higher harvest yields saving the average citizen anywhere from 10-34% on food staples in heavy ag states, which is most of them. Plus, higher tax revenue, because illegals can't get refunds. Legal immigrants from shithole countries traditionally become entrepreneurs in the mean while causing a boost in job creation.
Less than 1% of immigrants work in agriculture. Many illegals don't pay taxes at all. Many illegals commit crimes. All in all illegal immigrants is a net loss and the same can be said by some demographics of legal immigrants

Nah you were the only one who saw the larp

The crypto market is still so small (comparatively) that I don't think it will be affected a lot but a bearish stock market. Let's say the total crypto market cap falls by 50%. That would take us back to November 2017 levels. Kek.

Eventually growth will slow down and it will peak. Notice: first it slows down, then it peaks.

In every case illegal immigrants means cheaper products and higher harvest yields saving the average citizen anywhere from 10-34% on food staples in heavy ag states, which is most of them. Plus, higher tax revenue, because illegals can't get refunds. Legal immigrants from shithole countries traditionally become entrepreneurs in the mean while causing a boost in job creation.
So expensive environmental clean ups help the economy? Pretty sure that just adds financial burdens to the lower courts as lawsuits increase as cancer rates do, putting more strain on the healthcare system.

See, anything you say either pays for itself or makes no difference. It literally makes no difference on the current economic model. The tax cut will have the worst economic effects later in history.
Anyway hope you learned a valuable lesson about economics!

More illegal immigrants means higher strain on welfare services, most of them breed and raise kids who are not at all productive for many years.

It's a net loss of capital to import immigrants as we live in a welfare state. It's just forcing taxpayers to subsidize their replacements.

Environmental restrictions which are arbitrary and limit the creation of new oil processing facilities inflates the prices of gasoline and makes our country dependent on foreign sources. Destroying competition and stifling productivity hurts the consumer and taxpayer.

>20% in 2 years

>Veeky Forums having long, serious discussions about things that aren't crypto
kinda spooky desu

Citation and sources please.

>Environmental restrictions which are arbitrary and limit the creation of new oil processing facilities inflates the prices of gasoline and makes our country dependent on foreign sources. Destroying competition and stifling productivity hurts the consumer and taxpayer.

>So expensive environmental clean ups help the economy? Pretty sure that just adds financial burdens to the lower courts as lawsuits increase as cancer rates do, putting more strain on the healthcare system.

People don't seem to understand that we are currently engaged in a life or death struggle with China for global supremacy. They are willing to sacrifice the environment and their people's lives to attain that goal. We can't continue growing at 1.6% while China is growing at over 10% every year.

China doesn't have SJWs, political correctness, "racism", soyboys, and gender identity bullshit holding them back. As Trump said, we can't afford to be the stupid country any more.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>China is growing at over 10% every year.
Yup, exactly why I'm not worried. Haha.

>Real estate
Real estate is already in a global bubble, that bubble will pop in any sign of a crash as it did last time in 2008.
Inflation is rising meaning interest rates will have to rise (and already have started to) to compensate to keep inflation in check.
The problem there being that consumers have never been in more debt, houses, cars, credit etc. The interest rate rises, those highly leveraged will default, hence real estate downturn.

This chart is why people measure their % gains with BTC pairs

/rgt/ threads are literally up every day.
They're basically the defacto stock threads.

True, we don't know how the crypto market will react.

But I can tell you that crypto is my hedge against the dollar.

So if there is a stock market crash, I will be buying more crypto. I imagine I'm not the only one who sees it this way

This is a joke right? Consumer debt as a % of GDP is less than 4% right now. Running average is 5% and before the bubble popped it was >9% before dropping to almost 0% after all the foreclosures and bankruptcies took place.

Source: Am financial advisor