Who else got absolutely BTFO

Bought this ATH. Already down %30. How fucked am I?

Very, you FOMO buying retard.
Why the fuck do you niggers do this shit to yourselves?

Hope you even sold your VENs and bought WTC with it. Stay poor

if you didnt sell earlier you better have iron fucking hands for awhile

Yep. All of them.

You dont buy coins when they are up 150% in the last hour

I sold immediately when I saw this getting shilled on Veeky Forums

Thanks anons

Ooh boy you better hope that this shit comes back cuz you just got dumped on

you're fine. it's going to go close to $50 again. Buy more while you still can

Lmao newfag

There's only a small handful of coins right now that have a strong outlook in terms of real-world utility, and this is one of them. WTC is a long hodl. It's gonna have exciting ups & terrifying downs, but it's the iron hands who'll make it in the end.

>buying at ATH

Hahahahah you must be a special breed of retard.

I hope so user. I hope so...

Wait till the news gets out that this was just a shitty affiliate partnership. Waltonfags mass suicide kek

Honestly I FOMOd early on in the rumor phase before 200k sats but I'm pretty surprised how large the retrace has been given the scale of the partnership.

Haha

Are you fucking kidding me?
I've been sitting on Walton since it was being shitposted at around the $2 mark and I've seen faggots like you crying that they bought the "ATH" at 7...10.....15..... and now 44.

You're such a dumb FUCK

>partners with biggest telcom in china
>"did i fuck up buying this??"
I don't even know how to go about mocking you. I'm guessing fudding you into selling is what everyone else here arrived at.

Because there's a chance it could go higher. That's literally the only reason people do it. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Most probably forget to set stop losses, or trailing stops, and then it dumps, and they think no, it can't go lower, but it does, but no, that's it, it can't go any more, but it does, ah FUCK, SELL!
Next thing you know you're sucking dicks for cigarettes and you don't even smoke.

Its not even a confirmed partnership yet.
You guys probably also bought XRP's Moneygram """partnership"""

stop being a fucking pussy, this is the biggest partnership yet in crypto. Don't let the FUD get you pajeet. The news is still not mainstream. newfags are going to pump this like LTC and XRP.

Joining an alliance != Partnership with the company

Do these people think it'll keep going vertical for days? Do they not see the zigzags in the chart they have in front of them? 99% of the time they can wait to buy at a dip if they truly believe in their pick.
If its a long term buy then why be too impatient to buy later at s better price?
Fuck is WRONG with these people?

This. You fuckers just pulled an omisego and you dont even know it. Waltonfags just killed their own coin kek

I hope you faggots are on BTC. Alts are about to get raped.

I'm in eth, will I be okay?