How to make money on the internet?

Hello Veeky Forums

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm in that shitty period of life between college and grad school, and I don't have that much money to my name. Trying to figure out a way to make a quick 800 dollars or so to be able to afford a flight over to the UK to visit, because think I have met the "one". (Him and I have both been talking for several months now, and it makes more sense for me to come over there.)

My questions are

>is there a site or somewhere I can do tasks for people (make songs, graphics, etc) for crypto? I don't want to beg for it, so I figure I should at least try to put myself out to work.
>is there any not scammy retarded sites and / or survey type sites that I can earn cash on?
>what's the fastest way to earn cash online that doesn't involve sexual things? (not a degenerate thot, so not going to do any of that.)

I have about 50 dollars more that I can put into crypto.

Any help would be appreciated, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/
github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMinerLegacy/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sit on my cock you slut and I'll give you $800.

Join my kucoin too

23P1N

BTW your boyfriend is playing you he just wants your sweet pussy.

no thanks, im saving myself for this guy
and It's been pretty serious. We both are pretty redpilled/trad and we don't like degenerate trash that fucks around.

I also already am a member of kucoin

what graphics card do you have? start mining. Also put your $50 in a low mcap moon mission and pray.

Are you female? Seeking arrangements .com can probably hook you up with a desperate old fool if you’re willing to put your mouth to work.

I have a laptop with a 970 and a gaming PC with a 1080ti.

What coins are even profitable to mine at this point when compared to electricity bills?

That's cute I hope you have a nice life together and it all works out.

Save and buy ethereum then follow Veeky Forums shitcoins and discord pump and dump group coins. Hard to do much with $50.

Youtube channel is a good medium term bet if you're an attractive crypto ladi redpilled Trump supporter. Guaranteed 10k subs in a few months you can use for cucks to send you patreon money.

yes I am a female but I am not looking to do anything sexual, I want to save that for my boyfriend and it goes against my moral beliefs.

I have lots of skills though, (musician, can write songs - graphics good with photoshop)...

I would do the whole youtube thing but that goes against my beliefs. I think the whole ethot thing is completely ridiculous and I don't think my boyfriend would like me to do the whole youtube thing either. I also am shy / don't want the entire world to know my face paired with my political beliefs.

Richfag here. I'll send you a couple of bitcoins OP to visit your little boyfriend but first you know the drill. Sharpie in pooper with timestamp. Then send me your btc address.

If you don't suffer from social anxiety or at least if it doesn't show during a phone call & you are reliable and hardworking, then and only then, may you leave contact info.

This will cover more than just a flight to your chubby hubby.

point your 1080ti at BWK.
IDK what americuck electric prices are.

AE on their test net perhaps? I haven’t looked into it but intend to in the next few weeks

>i don't want to be an ethot
>Hey guys, femanon here and I need money, wutdo
Tits or gtfo

1PnvDSTfebHC1AK3wUAEeQWjJ6xETN42xj
no sharpie in pooper, glad to write and record a song about anything you want though or do graphics work!

quixoticalvixen at gmail dot com
I believe I fit that description

I'm living in Texas, if that helps at all.
is there a good guide to getting this all set up? Really should've started doing this when I first saw bitcoin in 2011. I'm not retarded with computers, but I do need a little guidance.

>I live in texas
Thats great dyor. Its not hard to find your fucking power costs.

you can do matched betting for a quick and easy buck. But really, you want to make 800 usd just so that you can blow it on a trip? If this guy is really the one, couldn't he pay for the damn trip? You know, an important part of becoming wealthy is learning not to waste your capital on dumb shit.

Also, Do you understand how fucking expensive travel/the UK is? flight is the cheap part

>female
>good with photoshop

Confirmed uggo.

I could hire you to do odd jobs online.

Don't know how to set up a disposable email though

nicehash pays easy 45k-50k sat per day for 1080ti, mining nist5.

We're both in the same financial situation at the moment, both between college and gradschool/job. It's not really a trip for funsies, it's more of a test run to see if I am to go over there and move over there. I have savings and such, but I feel proactively making the money is a more wise financial decision.

yes, I've found round trip flights for 800 dollars, which is why I am trying to do that with this.

I can't really do living items, but I'm pretty good with things like graphics / web design. I don't think I'm uggo at least, but good try.

Yes please.
I'd be glad to help out with that. My contact info is here
You can use proton mail to make a pretty fast disposable email or just make a quick gmail. There's also 10 minute mail but I'd presume that it'd be needed for more than that.

Hello woman
how can i get one of your kind to be my companion
regards
human man

>quixoticalvixen at gmail dot com

Whore email wants non-whore work on paleolithic fossil trading forum.

tits or gtfo

is there a good guide on this? I really don't have that much experience with actually mining this stuff.

honestly, a lot of us are not worth it. So many of my female friends are jaded and subversed by the ((main stream media)) and they never will truly be happy with just one man. My best bet to you is to go to the south and try to find someone whom is fairly detached from social media / etc, because its a huge cancer onto our society. I really wish there were a better answer out there, and I'm glad to answer any other questions you might have in specifics.

>I've found round trip flights for 800 dollars, which is why I am trying to do that with this.

Have you actually tried ordering a ticket and see how much taxes and other services are on top of the 800?
Just looking around online will not give you the whole picture, you actually have to order the ticket and only then will you see what the ACTUAL price is.

it's actually autistic congolese stick arrangement arranging forums thanks

in regards to the email name, I used a word generator and fudged around with it a bit probably like 6 years ago, not knowing connotation. It's just a throw away email.

I probably should aim closer to 1000, you're right. Fuck, why does flying have to be so expensive?

how would a female feel about her man companion if he had an early retirement
regards
human man

You can perform services for people for $5 or more here fiverr.com/

>nicehash.com
>register account
>download nicehahs 2 from download section
>if you antivirus cries its a virus, its false positive, most miners are false positives
>do benchmark ~10-15 mins
>add internal btc address
>mine until atleast 0.011 btc
>cashout to your own wallet

you can also mine directly to your wallet but payout is 0.1 btc because "high tx fees"

fastest way to get payout is just to create a nicehash internal wallet by registering, lower payout amounts

addendum

>if you antivirus cries its a virus, its false positive, most miners are false positives
>add it to your AV whitelist/exception

different person, but how did you find out about nist5? cant' seem to find it on whattomine and i just assumed people went there to see what's trendy

an early retirement in terms of cash? You could probably find some easily manipulated toasty roasties, but you'd always have to wonder if they want you for you or for your money, which is a hard pill to swallow. If you're lucky, you'll just find a woman who doesn't know about that, and it's just an added bonus to her, which is a good thing. In general, early retirement is probably a tgood thing, but you'd definitely want to make sure the woman is wanting you for the right reasons, and not just a "take the money and run" type person. A good rule of thumb is to try to find women that want to have a large family; these are the types that are less likely to take the money and run. If a woman says she doesn't want kids, run far away.

I've seen that but it looks like the market is hugely saturated and largely unused. I will give it a second look though.

hm, thank you, that seems like a good thing. Do you think that it would work if I were to do it on my 970, or would I just be wasting electricity? Kind of dont want to ruin my new pc but will if its the only way.

If you're still around, I would very much still be very interested in your offer.
And also this person.

>is there a good guide to getting this all set up?
The aeternity site.

There’s also plenty of good YouTube vids for how to set up UBQ mining.

It's in the mineable coins on the app, I use nicehash legacy 1.8.1.5/6 though
>github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMinerLegacy/releases

I don't know why but I have to do the nist5 benchmarks twice because it fails the first time, but meh it takes no more than 5 mins, and generates 10-30% more satoshis

Also, why don’t you volunteer to crew a yaght. You can get on one for free and be provided sea food caught on your trip with no experience, you just have to be prepared to learn how to crew and work the yaght during the trip,

Literally just google it, it’s how I plant to travel between continents

Buy Robux and HODL.

u sound fat or you had a black boyfriend in highschool, or both

thank you!

I've never heard of this. I am nowhere near the sea however but I will look into it. Thank you for the suggestion.

I started out with 50 dollars about 3-4 weeks ago and I invested in XRP, XLM, XVG (sold most since), FUN, and a few other shitcoins. I have about 250 dollars right now but it's not nearing anywhere near I need to get for a flight.
I might be a bit chubby but I never ever would burn the coal.

I have a 970 among others, and it's doing about 15k-20k satoshis.

Download MSI afterburner and make sure the temps don't go over 70C and you have no problems with burning your card.
Nvidia put 84C cap on the cards before they start throttling to keep the card from burning up, 70C is just something I made up, because it makes me feel comfortable. But my cards are between 55-69C,.

Easiest thing to do is just to put the power limit down to 80% or add custom fan curve(fans start spinning sooner than factory settings) in msi afterburner, it runs too hot, no need to play with the other settings.

For gods sake the absolute state of this place we are worse than fucking reddit now, why dont you fuck off to spread your cancer somewhere you delusional whore

Yeah, I'm going to have to get a replaced fan, that laptop can physically burn my skin whenever I am playing any games. It's an MSI Apache laptop, and I have a few other older laptops, but Im unsure if its worth even pulling them out of storage if they're not worth the electricity.

make money off memes

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>asking ways to make supplemental income on a business/finance forum to visit monogamous partner

>cancer, delusional whore

pick one

Laptops really aren't very good for mining because they run so hot, but if you can get adequate cooling, it should be fine.

Also, if you keep your laptop connected to the power 24/7 the battery will die within 6 months, and then you have a portable desktop, until you replace battery.

Not directly addressing your question, but make sure you shop around for flights and set up price alerts, OP. From experience, standard roundtrip economy flight from DC to Paris is about 800 dollars, but booking at the right time and for the right dates can get you prices as low as 400 dollars.

>How to make money on the internet?

>Be gril
>Sell dirty panties on craigslist

>no sharpie in pooper
Thats not the way things work around here.

yeah, I am going to have to figure out how to get that toaster to cool down honestly. Maybe putting fans on it externally, hell, I don't know. It essentially already is a portable desktop though, I've had it for a few years.

I've been looking at cheapoair as well as hopper. Signed up for flight deals as well.

yeah if you're a degenerate thot, which I am not wanting to do

I was a guy that was going from Mexico to Greece.

Flying to Mexico, a free yaght to Greece then taking trains from Greece to the UK is a fuck load cheaper than flying from the US to UK, and that’s a worse case scenario. I’m sure you could find a yaght leaving from the states, and a bus to the coast isn’t that much

>I might be a bit chubby but I never ever would burn the coal.
Good girl.

Kneepads

>asking ways to make supplemental income in a business forum
There are thousands of threads shilling shitcoins everyday and you want a safe one that will give you a x10 return , you are fucking retarded nobody fucking knows

And your skills are graphics song writer so pretty much you have worthless skills you may aswell throw some random tags in there because your skills mean absolutely nothing so go ahead put in your skills "windows" "android" "internet"
For gods sake and you women complain that men earn more than you

Get some serious skills, gamble your money in a shitcoin or suck 800 dicks for 1 dollar each

shoe on head is the furthest anyone should ever go

do you have a specific site you use to find this?
saved, great pic

+ taxes and the other garbage they try shoving down your throat, you only know what the actual price is after you jump through all their hoops. I've had to cancel so many orders because price has doubled if not tripled,after all the added fees, and they have audacity to make you check-in yourself. Minimizing costs I suppose, but fuck the airline companies, for being greedy jews.

I have "serious" skills as a woman to be able to take care of a family as well as provide for my future husband, but those aren't marketable skills without being a degenerate, so I have to make do with what I have until I am in that position of having a family and children.
?

get one of those laptop coolers, its a stand with fans, and just plop the laptop on it. Just make sure you buy the right size 13",15" or whatever size it happens to be. They sell them at any store with computers/laptops. I guess walmart or whatever you have in the states

Yeah, I wish there were a cheaper way. Airlines are scumbags.

I'll probably try to do this as well or just try to get the fans replaced.

Woman with skills? As in making sandwiches? Or...

can you fuck off slut? this is a boys only club

Yes, as in making sandwiches among many other recipes, housekeeping, and taking care of children. Also your meme game is stale. Hello 2008.

>monogamous
>slut
pick 1

This is my portfolio atm, but luckily I have hands of steel

Want to make money? Get a fucking job. Be frugal for 6 months, invest extra money every month into crypto. Sorry, but the world isn’t just gonna pay you money for nothing, and to make money with crypto you need to start with real capital. You’ve gotta work for this shit if you want it

>I'm like sooooo different and traditional lol I've been on /pol/ for a month haha
Fuck off

It's not a boys only club.

The fact that you care about gender of fellow investors means that I'm happy to be trading against you.

> Hey guys I would like to 16x quickly I don't need to 100x I'm just modest like that but I can't wait long
Women were a mistake. Become a camwhore, there's nothing else you could ever be good for.

> We both are pretty redpilled/trad
Then you need to wait until he provides for it, if you make your own financial decisions you're humiliating him, he'll be morally obligated to kill you and then kill himself.

the roasties are here

I never had issues finding a flight on Google flights or skyacanner. The price always was what was advertised.