Who here 10K+ club?

Who here 10K+ club?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not me I don't have the $2k to spare :'(. Only have 1750 PFR

will buy more when this shitcoin dips, remember it was 1c after ico so whales are HUGE

If it dips to 10 cents, I'm getting me a Trust Node. But I doubt it, the hype is already there. It's not going down

When are trust nodes even being implemented if someone says less than a week i'm in.

fucking etherdelta I',m going to strangle someone;

n the end payfair aims to be THE marketplace to sell any crypto. It's was just confirmed that it will work similar to Kucoin and you will earn 1% of whatever coin was traded.
By holding a trust node you will begin accumulating coins you didn't even know were moon bound.

Shill Boi Baggins Tip: use a vpn. I use betternet

25k here good sirs. If I knew it was gonna be 10k for each trust node then I would've picked up 5k more.

The relentless shilling of this shitcoin is enough to let you know it's a shitcoin

I have 8700...

why is ether delta so slow
FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

posing from a proxy and it is still as bad

18k. What does a trust node do?

In the end payfair aims to be THE marketplace to sell any crypto. It's was just confirmed that it will work similar to Kucoin and you will earn 1% of whatever coin was traded.
By holding a trust node you will begin accumulating coins you didn't even know were moon bound.

60k reporting in

so i did a rough estimate and assuming the same volume as localbitcoins, Holding 25k tokens would earn you $1,200 montlhy.

It is still pretty cheap to acquire a trust node, but soon it wont be.

In february the platform first rendition of the platform goes live and the month after trust nodes begin taking in their fees.

When will EtherDelta load? Sent myself some ETH to buy this shitcoin, but it's not loading for 30 mins already.

Idk man I tried buying something yesterday and just gave up eventually

850 poorfags here

Enjoy the moon guiz

So holding 10k earns you $500 monthly?

dont blame ED, blame ethereum. It's been clogged as hell for weeks now.
wait for a less busy time or use a vpn.

About that if they reach localbitcoin's volume.
Also they will pay out in what ever coin was sold. So it will be like Kucoin and you will accumulate all kinds of coins that will go up in value.

Pretty comfy here. Trying to buy more but ED is fkn shitting itself.

Anyone on ED, open a new tab or close and reopen your browser for the page to load properly, works for me. Fuck I need more PFR only have 1k but not enough money for 10k.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Nothing works, I hate ED

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.

Please ED! I need to accumulate...

I have 6k. Don't have the funds to get to 10k now. Can you only make passive income if you have the node? Am I screwed?

yes you're screwed, find a way to get that extra 4k before it's too expensive.

I've got enough GVT in ED to get myself another 2k if I sold. Or I could hope that GVT doubles overnight to get me enough funds...

Do I liquidate my positions in REQ and ICX (only part of it) to buy the 10K pfr for trust node?

I have 14k, will I make it?

12,5k bought for 150% reporting in, we will make it

24K ranger here, hopefully we'll reach the previous ath by the end of the weekend. Over and Out.

I bought 90k a few days ago, What does that make me?

10k+ delicious PFRs

A future millionaire

site's shitting on me too

can someone clarify something for me? i have metamask set up,my ETH on it. in order to buy something like PFR i just deposit onto etherdelta right? and make the buy there, but once i've traded, how do i store my PFR coins?
I just set up a PFR contract address on metamask and send there?

Deposit funds to etherdelta --> buy PFR --> withdraw tokens from etherdelta --> transfer to for instance MEW (I believe you can also transfer to metamask)

I fucking hope so since ive been absolutely justed on DBC, AND IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

I sent mine to My ether wallet. you have to manually add pfr, but it's pretty easy after dealing with etherdelta.

1805 here, we're going to make it

ED shitting on all of us. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw only 1 eth in PFR
>would put in more but balls deep in PRL and PRL is absolutely shitting itself now
feelsbadman

Should grab a few hundred more lol. How much is 2k PFR in US?
I'm on mobile atm.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

it's curently at $.28 per PFR

6500 here
5 ETH stuck in ED
Wanted to buy 50k but etherdelta fucked me
Transaction doesn't go through neither can I withdraw FML

~8k

No idea, i'm a europoor and only had 240 euros on the day of purchase, someone here was shilling it at 13 cents and I had to use my debit card to instabuy eth, so i ended up losing like 20 euro from that and ED combined

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ED REEEEEEEEEEEEE ED

whoops, did that backwards. ~560

how many tokens are 1 node?

At the moment to become a trust node, the owner must have tokens equal to $ 500. The escrow node must have at least $ 750 tokens

Is it confirmed???

Everyone buying into this scam are retarded newfags. Payfair is literally just a copy of Localbitcoins, which has existed for several years. Those fags at Payfair even copied Localbitcoins website.

Enjoy your fucking bags.

someone shill this fag

Comfy. Lol at this FUD

Suit yourselves. I feast on Wojak thrads.

Russian exit scam the entire dev team are convicted felons just do a background check

source?

On the back of the 2007 penny saver

Its a better version

It's a non-working exact fucking replica.

can we keep the tokens in the ED smart contract ? its safe right ?

yes, you can interact with the smart contract without accessing the ED website.

I would withdraw them to metamask. Or did you run out of gas you stupid fuck?

Should i buy 52k more? Have 18k already. It sounds great and 7 trust nodes would be awesome.

can't be bothered

I took it out of ED on the principal that I fucking hate the thing, even though I'm an advocate for decentralized exchanges

jelly af