WTC or VEN Masternode?

Been holding WTC for a while and since it spiked today, I have enough for a low-tier VEN masternode (10,000).
Hesitant to jump ship, so what would Veeky Forums do; hold about ~60k worth of WTC, or ditch it and get 10,000 VEN? and why?

Gooooo bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stick with WTC, half the marketcap of VEN so more room to grow, also Airdrop coming MN holders

Both if you can

>t. delusional wtc holder

oh wow, thanks! Was expecting a pro-VEN response desu.

So I agree with you, however the reason I'm undecided is I think this will be the only time I will be able to afford a masternode. Worth missing VEN masternode for obviously large gains in WTC?

So you don't think hold WTC and get the 10k VEN? I'm torn. Kinda wish I could do this

VEN will correct to $3-4 for sure, so wait for the drop or buy WTC now. WTC will outperform VEN in the long run though.

Ven has corrected, the news of the first rebrand event being later than people had guessed has caused that correction IMO, dont see it going below $5

Currently holding 1500 WTC. Thanks! I thought VEN was going to overtake WTC long term though (this is what I've seen a lot of people say)

This makes more sense to me. Right now, leaning more towards getting 10k VEN rather than staying with WTC

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Full disclosure I'm about 50% Ven, not a lot cause I'm a college student but I'm going to be biased even if I try not to be.

I'd consider this news bullish, the official statement from vechain implies that due to the sheer number of partnerships and clients they've been introduced to through PwC and DNV-GL they've had to upscale the first event of the apotheosis rebranding. I think its fucking Vechain over because the alt coin market is full of scams and vaporware and people who have been burnt before will flee at the first sign of resistance to 1000000x gains. I fully believe in the product vechain are creating and the partnerships they have/will have and the implementation of that product in the real world with these partners.

As always DYOR

Update: I think I'll hold WTC for now, as I believe both projects will grow substantially and somewhat equally.
If I ever really want to, then I think I'd be able to buy the 10k VEN anyway, even if at a higher price (because hopefully WTC would have increased by roughly the same factor).
Thanks for everyone's help! Feel free to correct me or sway me in the other direction. Would love to hear your thoughts

Actually, whether it overtakes it or not all depends on the PBoC rumor. If VEN isn't partnered with PBoC, then WTC will probably stay ahead of VEN but will grow at a similar pace. If VEN IS partnered with PBoC...yeah, nothing more really needs to be said about that, does it?

Ven is about double the cap of WTC, how could it in any sense "overtake" it

??? WTC isnt ahead of VEN

I meant price per coin, not marketcap.

No you're fine! So all the partnerships and the project is incredible, which is why I'm debating whether to jump ship now while it's trading around $5.5.
But the potential gains in WTC (seeing as its market cap is significantly lower) is what's holding me back.
Thank you for your take on it though, VEN's definitely awesome

I'm not sure, maybe they're talking about price per token? But That's what confused me too, because I've read it a lot: "VEN will overtake WTC long term"

Price per coin is meaningless though.

>$1,000 per coin
>meaningless

This is the kick up the bum I needed.
If I have this straight, I think; holding WTC (lower cap, more room to grow, and imo I think it will) means better growth of my money.
Then whenever/if ever I want to buy 10k VEN for masternode, I should be able to, unless ofcourse VEN explodes and absolutely blows WTC out of the water and WTC can't catch up (price per coin goes up significantly raising the cap to say top 5 coin) - am I correct?

Ahh I believe price per coin is actually meaningless tho

newfag pleb detected

fucking hell man. prices of coins don't matter. i could create a chain with 100 coins and if they were worth 10k each my marketcap would only be 1m. circulating supply and marketcap are what matters

Are all of you completely ignoring the China mobile partnership?

Is not a partnership... learn how to read stupid cuck

deluded salty no walty detected

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296

>not a partnership

Stay broke soyboy

Its not a partnership and there are no details on what wtc will be doing for china mobile.

That said, buy the rumor.

Get a ven node, pff wish I could afford it. You will be a wealthy man if the chinks aren't scamming us.

Ven will be stupid huge. Of course this partnership for wtc is big. But read this

jim_breyer_investing_in_vechain_is_an_absolutely

Yes read that earlier today. Which is what prompted me to think of jumping ship. Amazing stuff! Same with the WTC china mobile thing.. Man, both are just so good imo

So even with the potential gains WTC can make (due to low cap) - possibly catching up to VEN, then I could buy a node with some leftover, as opposed to buying right now using up all of my WTC?

Just from reading everything I've written, I think what I'm hung up on is whether you think WTC and VEN will be similar caps long term, or if VEN will stay too far ahead of WTC that I won't be able to afford a node (which I can juuuust afford right now but would have to be 100% in one or the other)

Also, was just about ask - but then remembered google existed so i'll post here for anyone wondering:

Q - Is there a deadline if I want to get a VEN masternode?

A - Depends.
250k+ = Thrudheim Masternode - deadline was 21st December 2017
150k+ = Mjolnir Masternode - highest economy node, no deadline
50k+ = Thunder node - no deadline
10k+ = Strength node - no deadline

Buy MOD it hasn't mooned yet.

It's not a partnership. Read the first 3 lines in the document.

They have joined an alliance. People are so retarded in crypto, as retarded as VEN Investors who anticipated a rebrand on15th Jan.

Having enough trouble with these two haha. No more cryptos to research please

Nobody can tell you what either coin is going to do. If a node is important to you you should be mindful that you are gambling it. WTC just doubled to ATH, it may have more in it the next few days but it will probably correct for a bit in which time VEN could take a run so unless you're holding for a good while and have good feelings about WTC I wouldn't personally take that bet.

if you want a masternode then are you prepared to just hold that amount of VEN in their wallet for a long period of time as it increases in value? If yes then go ahead and do it. I am gunning for a masternode as well and after I get enough VEN I will just hold it there and sell the THOR I accumulate

I have a thunder node. Am I going to make it?

Wtc is a real project.
Wtc just announced a partnership with China Mobile which is the largest cellular provider in China. It’s going to go parabolic once it’s chain is released feb.

No I know, was just after opinions is all.
Firstly, yes I have no trouble holding for a long time, and I do have good feelings/opinion on WTC. Node is somewhat important (passive income would be sweet) but if I miss out now, in future I'm sure (hoping) I could afford one if holding onto WTC and invest more $ if I had to.

Yeah that's where I think I differ a little from yourself. I believe WTC has potential (due to low cap, great project, etc.) to greatly increase in the long term, and then if I ever wanted to , I could buy a VEN node then (with money left over, compared to now where I'd be spending 100% of WTC to get VEN node). That is ofcourse, unless VEN absolutely skyrockets and is out of reach of WTC. Then I'd be kicking myself. - risky, seeing as I can just afford one now, but I honestly think it's realistic. Good luck!! hope you get to your node soon!

Thank you to you both !

Not a partnership...stop hurting WTC...for now they have joined an alliance, which is bullish enough anyway.