Anybody else seeing that ETH is forming a nice big cup?

Anybody else seeing that ETH is forming a nice big cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All TA is pointing up.

just put all my ltc into eth
it better moon

There will be one more dip and then it will hit ~1.5k in my opinion.

Altcoins are being dumped left and right. Maybe I'll move to ETH.

2k ETH by end of month. Flippening within 3 months

ETH only has to rise to $2500 and it will overtake Bitcoin, when that happens there will be so much mainstream press it will blow straight through the stratosphere. It is going to be an exciting couple months. Buy all the ETH you can possibly afford

Brainlet here. What's a cup?

I know I’ll get downvoted for this, but I’m seeing a double top, which points down.

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

>downvoted
BUY BUY BUY

Don’t worry, I’ll give you an upvote! :)

I get it you fucking NEET, and we will only know down the road. If it hits ATH and keeps going up, then hell yeah, I get a new boat this year, but if volume doesn’t pick up I’m less confident. We’ll see.

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the greenhorn over there who didn't know what a cup is.

>Buying at the rim of the cup/ATH.

Wait for the handle, mate.

And that works? How much money can I put into this?

Oops, I sure fucked that one up

Wtf is that garbage? Americans actually eat that?

It works but it doesn't always work.
Patterns aren't rules.

Don't buy now, newfag. A drop is imminent.

Are we talking days or hours? I’m considering converting some of my alts to eth when it drops.

>then the handle never comes

We're losing volume, RSI is at 74 and close to the upper bollinger. I'd say like 3-5 hours max before it drops. Handle breakout probably in 24-36 hours, if it turn out to be a cup with handle. Otherwise set a buy order at 1150 for a ~5% bounce.Don't know what other Anons think, but that's what I see.

7000 by march

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

I'm just realizing that trading is probably way too autistic for me.

I really want to disagree but I'm not sure I can.

How do I learn to talk like this

Ok, I’m taking your suggestion. You seem to have an idea what you’re saying...hopefully I don’t get JUSTed

Post your ETH deposit address. If I make 10% off this trade, you’re getting $50

0xe1c409130964041d286d73bc246257dcef9b4bef

Thanks, mate, appreciated. Be sure not to buy before the breakout of the handle (red circle).

I've got tether sitting on the sidelines waiting for it. It's being shilled too much, and we know how that goes....

Forgot the image.

sub-1k ever possible again?

ladling

>I've got tether sitting on the sidelines waiting for it.
Same, I cashed out at 1350. Now we play the waiting game.

We'll all make it.

Different ID because just switched location:

0xdea3cfeecd426ad59a60f3a779b11889af15f175

Don't know about that. Keeps hitting support above 1K. Anything is possible if confidence goes. Volume is stupid low right now. Bots can only absorb so much.

Get out of here Pajeet

Lol nice try pajeet.

Where do you see the cup guys?

Okay I bought in for $500.

There isn't one. You are getting shilled. Think what happens when anyone shills. This is a blue chip. It shouldn't need shilling.

Bought in at ATH - have fun! 5 days ago the price dropped as low as $950. Cheers!

No problem, I appreciate the help!

Yes and then the price went back up, why live?

Who is watching the 1900 wall get eaten right now. If that fucker starts to go quickly you better buy back in fast, lol.

ETH/USD or ETH/BTC.

Because eth/btc seems like its not going past 0.1 anytime soon

lol, gdax....

sent 100 ETH :)

Sweetie....

1900 wall is now a 1400 wall and there are now 700+ in buy orders right under it....

See you at 1400 in 30 minutes.

b-b-b-but muh cup and handle

Sorry, gemini guy

sent;)

Fuck, I don't what to do lads. I dunno if this is going to dip again, or if this is only going one way,and the longer I leave it, the smaller my gains will be.

The eternal conundrum.

Hell yeah, I need some pancakes now in the worst way. Only reason I clicked on this thread.

>See you at 1400 in 30 minutes.

>user was right

sold my lamden at 4.5x profit to get back into eth

teach me your ways master

Mega kek

Eth bubble is bursting in 3 days
Screencap this

Why do you say that?