EOS Free Money Edition

In case you faggots havent heard yet, EOS holders are going to get airdropped tokens for huge projects in the EOS blockchain.

The EOS foundation basically is paying ICO's directly to give EOS holders their tokens for free. They allocated 1 billion dollars for projects to give their tokens to EOS holders for free.

The wikipedia founder's token will NOT have an ICO but instead 100% will be airdroped to EOS holders. More projects that give free money to EOS holders to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/10/hollywoods-underage-sexual-abuse-problem-5-shocking-injustices-from-an-open-secret-1201891024/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/05/some-in-bitcoin-group-resign-over-new-board-members-link-to-sex-abuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do I have to register my tokens or can I just hold them in my Binance wallet?

>Do I have to register my tokens or can I just hold them in my Binance wallet?
Apparently you need to put them in MEW. I dont think you have to register just check out their official statement in the following weeks.

This shit will be like Bitcoin fork coins FOMO on cocaine.

So it's a gimmick to get people to buy into a project that can't meet it's project goals. No thanks.

>So it's a gimmick to get people to buy into a project that can't meet it's project goals.
What are you talking about? They released Dawn 2.0 this month. Plus its a genius idea.

>Allocate $1billion dollars to pay several high profile crypto projects so that they wont have to host an ICO
>EOS tokens pump hard raising the value of the EOS foundation's EOS holdings
>The airdrop ratio is 1 to 1, so the EOS foundation also gets the bulk of the airdropped tokens
>EOS foundation earned more than $1 billion using this method making their warchest bigger
>Repeat until EOS passes ETH's marketcap

Havent you faggots learned from the free coins meme Bitcoin did? This arent pajeet projects, one of the projects is made by the Wikipedia founder for fucks sake.

> muh supply increases 2M a day
It's like Veeky Forums doesn't like to make money, siiting comfy with 700 eos for that passive income until I die

I'm sitting comfy with 3000 tokens.

There are plenty of other signs that EOS is a huge scam.

They have been funneling their own Ethereum into the ICO since the very beginning. Their two goals are probably keeping a high market cap and minting money.

Dan Larimer is a criminal. I expect to see him prosecuted for fraud within the next two years.

>There are plenty of other signs that EOS is a huge scam.
Whatever faggot, you mETHheads have been saying that shit since EOS was below a dollar.

There are so many signs that EOS is a scam I won't fucking touch it. You can jerk off over market cap and price per coin all you goddamned like, not going to help you when they crash that plane with no survivors.

I hold ADA because they're not a bunch of shady fuckwits and actually have real backing by academia and big industry.

Worthless scam tokens for vaporware. Giant ponzi scheme. Dan Larimer is the bernie madoff of crypto, I fully expect him to cash everything into monero and disappear soon

Reddit says ADA is a scam

>Reddit says ADA is a scam
Kek this. Im unironically accumulating both EOS and ADA. Cant wait for them to get BTFO when ADA releases staking this april.

Me too friend. Also check AION. I'm not holding it anymore but plan to buy some next week.

4,000 here.

>AION
Quick rundown please user, what makes it special?

Source?

How ugly are you that Dan Larimer stole your gf you salty autist?

It allows interoperability between unrelated blockchains.

bought 150 EOS at 4$. Bought 17k ada at .05..... am i gonna make it? ps 5200 LINK and 800 HSTalso 1.5 Eth

same here one would be foolish not to hedge ETH into ADA and EOS at least a little bit, just in case it's not a scam (protip: it's not)

Bitshares isn't vaporware.
Steemit isn't vaporware.

Hmmm.

>one would be foolish not to hedge ETH into ADA and EOS
LOL!!!!! Are we all fucking ETH bagholders here hedging into ADA and EOS? I was forced to hedge because i got scared as fuck.

ADA and EOS will continue to gain traction this year since it will take ETH a bit to fix their scaling problem. Its much easier to fix a problem from the ground up.

70% ETH, 20% ADA, 10% EOS. How about you fags?

I think Larimer is loaded enough to not care about money at this point... I think he's doing it all for the glory at that point - Now one thing that bugs me however is this Brock Pierce cheese pizza dude

pretty much the same, but in reverse for ADA and EOS

trust me I too thought EOS was a scam and didn't pay it any attention until recently - then I researched the SHIT out of it for two weeks straight, including all the FUD that's in that thread, which in some cases does make sense - however it can't hurt to be careful and put a little bit in it just in case - if they turn out to be what you fudsters say it is, eth will continue its road unchallenged - if not, some of ETH marketcap will move to ADA and/or EOS. I don't see how we can lose desu senpaitachi tekodasai

ETH is going to get gains this year but no way they will be able to fix their scaling problem in 2018.

Also did you hedge into NEO? I didnt because the China hype is way overblown plus OnChain treats it like a pet project leaving CoZ to do the heavy lifting. I believe if anything will dethrone ETH its ADA or EOS.

I have a weird relationship with NEO because I was in ANT before the rebrand, researched the code/tech, and realised that it was a shitcoin, so got out, just to see it uber mooning a few weeks later ... since then I haven't looked into it but it looks like they have their shit together ....

Never understood the cheese pizza reference. Is there a rumor or a story behind that?

indiewire.com/2017/10/hollywoods-underage-sexual-abuse-problem-5-shocking-injustices-from-an-open-secret-1201891024/

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/05/some-in-bitcoin-group-resign-over-new-board-members-link-to-sex-abuse/