Comfiest hold after eth in 2018

>comfiest hold after eth in 2018

What a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah man, mobius pajeets will kill with it's triple sword of smart contract platform, dApps store and oracles.

So memes aside, whats the deal with this coin?

Enjoy.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

its a shitcoin that shitposters are trying to trick newfags into buying. The FUD is reverse psychology. This post is reverse psychology.

>pic related yfw link hits $5 in march

I love this user.

Bet he's only got 138 LINK, but he's got spirit

a lot of the interesting smart contract require services called 'oracles'. They provide data from the real world to the blockchain which is self contained.
Problem is, if the data is provided through a centralized source, the entire point of using a blockchain is gone.
ChainLink will enable decentralized oracles where data providers are incentivized to provide accurate information, thus circumventing the centralized nature of normal oracles.

we'll make it ;)

Ahem.

it's shills like you who tricked me into buying this shitcoin

had I made more research i'd know chainlink is just a scam, a simple json parser with 1 "dev" working on it + 1 russkie scammer

The amount of LINK shills on this board is truly unwarranted. Mobius has already far surpassed Chainlink with their team, potential partnerships, and tech.

Mobius is probably going to land the death blow to link. Fuck. It was fun guys.

VISUALIZE
BELIEVE
IMAGINE HAVING THAT MONEY WITH YOU NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT

Honestly LINK is ruining my life. I can’t focus. I can’t focus at all. Just knowing that all the links I hold will soon change my life forever. I can’t focus on work, I think about link 24/7. Please help me.

Just make sure those are positive thoughts otherwise you are hindering us all
I'm being serious

Vitalik said its a great project and that’s all that matters

I also got scammed by the bastards shilling this coin. At least there's a chance to get into Mobius.

The amount of LINK shills on this board is truly unwarranted. Mobius has already far surpassed Chainlink with their team, potential partnerships, and tech.

Still these fucking idiot pajeets doesn’t realise that Mobius is atm best project out there

LOL

bots or copy pasta?

Still these fucking idiot pajeets doesn’t realise that Mobius is atm best project out there

Mobius is dead on arrival, pajeet tier technology and isn't even a competitor to link

Eos only, no thanks and go fuck yourself

It's the most direct competitor to LINK

first there was some pajeet constantly shilling oraclechain, now it's mobius. no idea what these idiots are trying to accomplish.

Zen Protocol is still best. Mobius second and Chainlink last.

Sir gay performed oral sex on more than a hundred men in just a month, you won't believe what happen next.

You honestly think Mobius is a direct competitor, lmao, Sergey founded smartcontract.com in 2008, think about that

This coin is a scam. go to their pnd discord channel for proof:
>DjgPrxW
I can't believe im one of the first pointing this out.. DYOR

ZenShitocol is 1) worse product 2) worse partnerships [none] and 3) won’t be out for a year

40% ETH
40% LINK
20% Other

Comfy AF betting on a smart contracts future

the coin was used in a pump and dump, the coin isn't a scam

YEa, and hasn't done shit with it in 10 years. Think about that.

>replying to automated pajeet bots

There is a reason he waited this long, DYOR and you'll find it

No he didn’t. That domain was originally owned by a contstruction contractor website or something like that. Sergey bought it around 2014-2017.

he stole 32 million from biz pajeets

You a real one fellow marine.

Link = 100 eoy

1000 eoy 2020

I've watched hours of Sergey vids

Could you tell me?

t. 7.1k Linker

It was created in 2008. Sergey bought it wayy later than that. You're a dumbass to even think that he registered it before Bitcoin existed

2,500 Linklet here.

Considering selling a bunch of stuff in my home to make up the extra 7,500 Link minimum requirement.

Anyone else here done that or something similar?

>ref contained
>but solidity and other smart contract programming languages can make Ajax and/or cURL requests
????????

Only 1k? We're going at least double that man

i want to believe.

what's your reasoning?

i like the memes

it feels so good knowing i bought in when it was just $0.17

It's Ethereum all over again. I finished accumulating more than 3 weeks ago, so I've stopped FUDing it.

Others want to keep the weakhanded normies away from LINK to achieve price singularity when the time finally comes. But it will never come, because Sergey refuses to come back from his backpacking trip to Polynesia.

are you that faggot who made this OC earlier?

Only 85 linkies.

I ain't gonna make it :-(

no, this is my only oc so far

You will still feel this way when you have 500, 1k and 1.5k (where I'm at right now).

I've had so many chances , if I took them I would have had 5-10k link now. Now I just stopped worrying about trading Link, shit's damgerous.

i love it

I've been vested since september. There's nothing I want more than for Sergey to just die and have LINK die with him. I care more about the memes than the potential money desu.

Shut the fuck up you goddamn faggot. Fuck plebbit has ruined another board.

i dont believe in heaven or hell but i do believe in karma and since most of you LINKies know it's a shitscam but you still shill it I'm pretty sure your karma is getting fucked along with your folios

Any anons have any info about the Zapit deal with amazon? Means Link is out?

EUROPEAN HODLERS! WHEN LINK MOONS EOY WE SHOULD ALL THROW A BIG FUCKING PARTY TOGETHER. ALL LINKIES UNITE!

The party will be so grand only linkies will afford HAHAHA!

this is a great idea, if we all chip in, we could hire some actual decent people to attend, so we avoid having to speak with each other.

Just a question. Have chainlink confirmed partnership with these firms or are they potential partenships?

not bad

I would come, no joke, there are probably at least 50 people who would actually attend

Well then we have a deal. We should now decide which city to throw the party at.

link will easily be $50 by eoy.

i sold my xrp position for more link today.

feels good man

Northern Germany or Southern Scandinavia..

Has anyone created a Link discord yet? If not, someone should ASAP!

When LINK hits $100 you're all invited to my yacht. I'll build a little racetrack on deck for the lambos.

The more bullshit you try to add, the less likely you are to succeed. LINK focuses on the only one of those problems that matters, but with their zeppelin_os partnership they'll also be a component of every dApp, and also power the zeppelin_os dApp market.

Mobius is vaporware that will never make you money. Its a pajeet scamcoin with no partnerships. Stop pedaling your garbage here pajeet.

sumokoin is the as of yet undiscovered superstar of 2018. sorry linklets.

I assume that there is, but it makes no sense to talk about celebration parties when the price is barely hovering over 1$.
When we get to 50$, then we can talk.

Roses are red
Wojaks are pink
You will not make it
Please sell your link

I agree on northern-europe. Maybe we could rent out an old castle or chateau. It's not even that expensive.

But Link needs to moon first before making these types of plans

Do you dumb fuckers get paid by the post?

Sure, you are right.

The reason this will skyrocket is because nodes will offer link a collateral if their api calls fail and a contract is screwed. If that happens, the node operator will lose his link. When we're talking billion dollar contracts; Link must be able to serve as appropriate collateral for these deals. Sure the transaction fees will be extremely low, but the token itself must be worth a lot to allow for businesses to have confidence in using this oracle service.

literal pajeets on the team

shits on the street

Mobius = Pajeetius

>rent out an old castle or chateau

Why the fuck would we rent?

Bingo.

why would i buy this when eth is +10% every day!

yeah and no one else can do that lol only fat serj and roory lmao lmfao lol haha xd hue huejijijijijijij

This, Linkionaires should throw in for a massive castle.

Not that any of us will need to throw in to afford one, just so we can have a meme castle.

So LINK has no real competition is what you're saying

I am in

Well I don't know about you neets but I have a top tier gf and I don't trust any of you enough to live there kek

Exactly what he's saying. LINK is first to market, has killer partnerships lined up (and we only know of a tiny amount, more will be announced with mainnet), and hasn't even hired a marketing director... code release this quarter, conferences in the next two months, main net coming within the first half of the year.

Anyone selling their LINK for Mobius deserves to never make it. Hell... anyone buying Mobius at all deserves to never make it.

$$$$

The one in the middle is a jew, user. Even worse of a combination.

link wont work

its nice in theory but an 'oracle' is very vague when you realise the implementation is completely unknown

this is what happen when a philosophy major starts a crypto company, nice idea, but how do you actually do it?

plus theres all the rumors of sergey planning a pump and dump to pay for a lifetimes worth of AIDS medication, then abandoning the project entirely to get banged by thai ladyboys the rest of his life

This. It's all fun and games talking about le toilets until you realize LINK is a fucking exitscam that they ran out of a fucking nail salon. Jesus Christ, as we speak Sergey is backpacking across Thailand telling people he is retired.

I don't know why people keep saying Mobius is better than ChainLink. It makes no sense. Read the first page of each white paper.

ChainLink = decentralized blockchain-agnostic oracle service
Mobius: decentralized payment system kind of like REQ that has it's own oracle service.

They're 2 completely different technologies.

Besides, Mobius does not have the same connections as CL. Matter of fact, it has zero connections. They're all Indians for God sake.

>tfw reading this comment
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/

mfw

LUL

Seriously. Yesterday I was at a club and would just start laughing randomly thinking about how I'm going to be a millionaire this year.