The normies know

Fuckkkkkk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dbT3h5nst_w
finance-guy.net/streetonomic/usi-tech-bitcoin-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is this low country femboy talking about?

Wat een kankerflikker, waarom kan ie z'n lelijke smoel niet houden?

dit

Which facebookgroup is this OP?

>kankerflikker

have no idea what this means but I love it.

Dane here btw :)

Nobody knows what this third world coon language means

Translate or fuck off.

Cancerous faggot

kanker deen ik neuk je moeder op haar keukentafel

kankernederlanders

Kutzooi

reminder that the normies got the jump on 60% of /newbiz/

Is chainlink populair onder Nederlanders en Belgen?

So Thijs is hardcore shilling Chainlink is what I can understand. Even tho it only has 2 members

Hou je kanker bakkes Thijs.

Ja

al de meer reden om het niet te kopen
schijtland met schijtmensen

yeah exactly nu moet je wel effe je kanker bek houden

Waarschijnlijk snapt deze 9-5 aap niet eens was LINK doet

(Google Translate)

Dear members and co-investors

I noticed when reading the messages that there is a coin that talks relatively little about it: Chainlink

I would like to give you a jillie opinion, and possibly give a tip for those who do not know it yet. Top 100 coin with potential for top 20 in my opinion.

The project:
A small team (2 men) that publishes little news, but with every news the course does fly. has gone from 25 cents to 1.10 dollar since December and still has a huge potential. The team was already allowed to speak at various large bank seminars and the like

The team said that they do not bring out big news until they have really big news, but that things are coming, but the community is getting bigger.

I'm pretty high in percentage here, so that's why I wondered what your opinion is about this coin? Pearl or ...?

Have a nice Sunday allemall!

Det er sidste gang du laver en smiley på den her side, son

alsof het iemand hier wat kan schelen wat al die schijtmunten doen behalve naar boven of beneden gaan op de grafiek

Tuurlijk vriend.

THIJS WE ZIJN NOG AAN HET ACCUMELEREN

VIEZE KECH

Dutch sounds like German while eating a dick at the same time.

Ok :)

why those retarded faggots call that "package"?
not the first time i see this.

Sounds like Danish desu. Just with weird Germanic-morphed words and butchered English.

i fucking love it

>1 package = 50$
waduhek is this?

Dat is waar. Maar op lange termijn blijven de Amazons over, waaronder LINK.

God damn Swamp Germans.

>Germanic-morphed words
Why are germanic posters so cancerous? They are the only ones who make threads that are not in English.

my dutch is a little rusty but, translation;

greetings all my friends, i noted when reading the forums a coin that people speak relatively about: chainlink

the project:
they brought the team (2 man) to SIBOS, here were a lot of rumors about toilets. It turns out these rumors are true. It has gone from 25 cent to 1.10 since december and still has huge potential. the team is excited to speak on various large toilets in the future.

the team said that they do not bring out big news until they have really big news, but that things are coming and the community is getting bigger and bigger.

i'm pretty high here, so I asked myself what your opinion is about this coin? pearl or ...?
have a painful Sunday biz

>Obvious mono-linguistic burger

l2google translate

Because we have ruled the world once and will do it again

chainlink? never heard of it before. Is this related to this moneybelly/pencil dick rumour I've seen floating around?

Heb 20k @0.17, laat ze maar kopen. Gratis geld

You would know Hans

Get this low country ebonics away from me.

I speak 4 languages you refugee bull preper.
Nobody else posts in other languages in an English board but you retards.
>Because we have ruled the world once and will do it again
>things that never happened, the post

literally never happened Otto.
and German are the most cucked one in yurope today.

kankerburger

Kek

Funfact: the American founding fathers at first intended to make German the official language of the United States as a way of breaking with the UK.

If only they went through with it...

Only Paul Nehlen can make it real now

>koers

zemmer kankerjood die thijs wollah shabi

> Medebeleggers

>posts about LINK
>mentions two team members
>forgets to mention assblaster
>shitpost

Hou je vieze kkrbek kkrjood a wollah ik sla je kkrhard ik zweer he beter hou je bek

wat zeg jij kkr kaas doen alsof jij moslimbroeder bent??? me broers en neven weten al waar je huis woont kkrzemmel tfoe ik zweer jij kan beter over schouder kijken

Spotted the nolinker

Hou je kkrbek vieze kkrzemmer broer wollah ga nu amsterdam centraal gaan we daar fittie anders kom ik naar je kkrosso

ik ben portugese hunk 100kg puur spier kerel ik mep je zo de grond in
praat nog eens

geef je adres, ik ga zien of je nog stoer praat in mij gezigt, vieze kk zemmel, ik neuk je moeder.

europalaan 7 woensel bitch kom maar vieze flikkertje wollah ik sla je tot je naar je moedertje huilt hahahahahahahaahahahahahHHH

>hurrdurr I just learned one language in my entire life and feel stupid if I can't discuss with them
>yfw there are people which can only speak english even though they have a university/college degree.

So that's the famous Burger/UK education.

Noone give a fuck about your subhuman germs dialect you fucking subhuman cryptojew, go suck a nigger cock, maybe it will cure your ED.

youtu.be/dbT3h5nst_w

gemiddelde mogool als jij broer

Unless you speak English, Spanish or Chinese, your stupid language is worth shit

Because dutchfags have no manner, these gross lanklets don't even wash their hands after shitting.

kanker lelijke tatta die een coin shillt kys chainlink #1 scam

>50%
Holy shit, literally pajeets

>using soap after taking a piss

kanker mongol fagot speak english

It's fun being a native english speaker in an airport and translating for two people both speaking pidgin english.

It's a real eye opener. Everyone in the world above a certain living standard has to learn it.

For a laugh you could ask any of these german fags what language they use to speak with non germans. Hint: it's not german

Joke's on you. I speak english, spanish (catalonian), german and hebraic.

It's fact that people speaking a dozen languages are seen as educated and thus valuable in the society. There's no stupid language except your ignorance towards educated people which have a bigger skillset than most people.

I'm manic about washing my hands, but if you don't touch door knobs or faucets with your inner hand I don't think washing thoroughly is all that important.

>automatically

It's just that Dutch people are more honest than others, we know that you retards lie

>catalonian
Literally irrelevant language

Bosnia had the highest score. Interesting. So they have the highest case of OCD?

I think they are talking about something like this finance-guy.net/streetonomic/usi-tech-bitcoin-review

>The normies know
Shut it down!

We are the Jews now

Stay mad Burger :^)

It's not surprising that even the contents of Burger University education (1st-3rd year) is already covered in most German highschools.
There's no standard and people literally paying for their degree in their degree-mill industry.

>Basic grammar mistakes
>I speak English!
Fucking kek

Agreed. Not even us latinos who actually speak a relevant language are that cringy
t. Spic

But you get my points don't you?

That's the entire point of languages - exchange information. :^)

smitty werben jaggerman jensen

Same reason as Turkey,hey are muslims and there are strict islamic rules on cleanliness.
Probably why Portugal has a high score too, they were muslims at some point so they kept some habits

I honestly can't tell what you're even trying to say there. Was that a dig at american education in unintelligible english? If so that's pretty funny

Google "world's top universities" and have a look at where they are

Wasn't it dutch?

yeah it most def was kek. user is brainlet.

I don't read African

WE WUZ

Is that so? I read about this some years ago so the details are a bit fuzzy.

Alright calm down. Then I dont understand why you complain about it. Like, who cares?

German and Dutch snowniggers need to fuck off. This is an ENGLISH speaking imageboard.

At least indians try to speak English, instead of just giving up and circlejerking.

Blijf boos 56%

Vriendelijke herinnering dat Thierry onironisch dit land gaat redden

I'm Danish, idiot.

dutch, the ugliest language in europe

Waarom heeft Thierry zijn pistool niet op die luciferiaan gericht?

Vieze Amerikaanse verrader lmke

WA is een vieze bilderbergerse cultuur marxist

Hint: Its the language of the fucking country your visiting.

If you dont take a month or so to learn the basics of a language Youre shittier and should remove yourself, fucking english only burger

Stelletje kankerhomos

Hou je vieze kkrbek

Dutch normies talking about crypto make my eyes bleed even more than American normies. Maybe it's just because talking polite in Dutch looks fucking gay.

Die Delta Lloyd faggot was ook aan het shillen op Twitter.

kankerzooi, dacht dat alle nederlanders Verge en RDD aan het pijpen waren... zouden ze hersenen beginnen te ontwikkelen?

precies dit, als je ze hoort praten over de potentie van Reddcoin dan wil je spontaan ebola krijgen van zulke kankerzooi. Join NOOIT een nederlandse groep als je pure aids wilt.