Scam or Legit?

Should I dump or hold? I have over %1800 profit and still got 5 million of these fuckers. They don't even have a fucking whitepaper. But if it hits 10 cents I will become a fucking millionare. What do you think?

Whitepaper, new roadmap, cryptopia listing , zerocoin all coming in Q1

You would be an absolute madman not to hold for another few months

(I have 4.2mil)

Do you think you can cash out immediately when it hits 10 cents? It takes so long to dump 5 million coins.

10mil here, we will make it

wondering the same thing

Only on he current volume which is piss

We were over 2mil per day before coinsmarkets went down. Cryptopia has plenty of volume

Nice , I had 9million at one point but had been in since 2-3 sat so sold some on the way up

I've got about a million of this shit on coinsmarkets and if they're still there I'll be dumping this gradually around that mark as well.

Only bought it because it was the only half decent thing on coinsmarkets and I knew all the mongs would gun for it because of Verge.

Making the same promises for a month. Still no roadmap no cryptopia and no white paper. Switch to ECA for a better coin and return on investment

I got in early. Sold my 5m stack all the way from 20 sat to 130 sat.

Kinda regretting it now...Got like 50 grand only

Really pissed off here that it didn't go over 150 sats. Seems like it's doing a XVG

There already is a roadmap u spaz

Cryptopia listing fee HAS BEEN PAID so it’s up to them , check their twitter draft whitepaper already done

Fuck off

>50 grand only
I got 85k Colx and that only amounts to 1k-1.5k give or take 300.

i can see this pumping in the near future.
i've got 350k myself, not enough to "make it" but it'll get me closer

I dumped mine at 118 sats, complete copy of PIVX with a higher market cap than CMC actually shows. Their next big thing is integrating ZeroCoin, which PIVX already has, and actually releasing a white paper, which should've been done already.

There's easier ways to make money, lower mcap coins with more potential than this.

Staking rewards also halved which makes me wanna dump this coin asap.

I only have 11k of them. Everyone point and laugh at the poorfag

Can you give examples what coins there are?

If it gets on cryptopia which it will it's gonna get pumped at least one more time and then I'm gonna dump everything.

Well at least you know you have 11k of them, I don't even know if I still have mine yet.

that coinmarkets is looking pretty shady but maybe they'll come back online

which ones?

If it's gonna help they had the same problem back in september but managed to come back online. But volume back then was much lower. Don't know if they actually run with all the coins.

I don't want to sound like a pajeet shill, but I'm in on Payfair which has given me great gains. Who knows, could blow up in my face but I feel like I'm more likely to make sizable gains than I would waiting for the COLX team to think of why someone should buy their coin over PIVX.

I hope it does comes back, I've made some great gains out of some of the shitcoins there.

Just fucking hold