Damn son

damn son
this is a non-stop moon mission what the hell
its gonna dip right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-11/neo-founder-says-it-s-time-for-regulators-to-step-in-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice seeing non shitcoins going up during all of this red

i'm waiting for a dip since august to buy some hundreds of this coin

i want to kill myself

>non shitcoin

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug

it was down pretty much all of november...

I have hard time believing all the GAS moon mission prospects. Why would devs want to use NEO over it's competitors if the costs are skyhigh?

i know...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wanna go back in fucking time

why didnt you buy during atl? thats when i got in and shit feels good.

The price of stuff on the network is adjustable, ICO's wont cost 500GAS forever, will probably adjusted

BUY MUH NEO CHINK COIN, WE ONLY PAY CCP 50%! BUY MUH NEO CHINK COIN. WE COPY ETH FAILED ICO, PLATFORM BETTER CHINESE DOCUMENTATION!!! NEO GAS!

Biz is so fucking stupid they would rather deep throat each other over dbc while NEO hits a new ath agsinst bitcoin. They will start taking notice when we breach $200.

My portfolio is 80% VEN and NEO, everybody getting JUSTed and I'm up like 30% today.

No Hao wealthy Chinaman.

No dips until 1k

Will breach $200 in like two days

NI HAO WEALTHY CHINAMAN

Da is ridiculouly well spoken. feeling much comfier after the interview he just did with these fem-mongs on bloomberg the other day

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-11/neo-founder-says-it-s-time-for-regulators-to-step-in-video

ok mate, go buy dogecoin

I was so smart when I bought ANS for $2 and sold NEO at $14 hahahahahhaHAHAHAHA SO SMART JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Ok that makes me feel better, I sold 300 NEO at 36$ to buy BTC at $17k

A-AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jesus christ its not stopping
we reaching 160$ at Binance

just wait until the Chinese government sends this back down to 30$

Da is a proper leader. I haven't had any WTF moments with him. There was that quiet stretch where it looked like Onchain and Ontology were going to exit scam but it turns out Da was just building the New World Order and we were wrong for being impatient children.

gas usually trades at 2 to 1 to neo. it was 20 when neo was 40, 60 when 120, etc. buy gas when neo goes up and the gas chases it, easy gains.

No longer possible. Companies and DApps using NEO have too much potential. TheKey alone. Nevermind Onchain, Ontology and the Fosun backing.

They have already said the Gas price for contracts will adjust based on $value

they already banned ICO's and exchanges, don't see what more they can do

lmao fucking JUSTED

usually, yes

but when NEO network goes live and GAS becomes a must for every transaction, expect 5 NEO to 1 GAS, maybe even more

What is your rationale? Gas provides the actual utility on the network. Anyone deploying a smart contract will need Gas, not NEO. If anything it could do the opposite

actually NEO produces GAS so this will never happen stop being a dumb fucker

u fkin faggot HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

OUCH!

yes, but im talking about short term gains you can make today, gas should be 80 if neo is 160, easy 10% gains in 24 hrs, really good when everything is red. For whatever reason, gas follows neo they dont raise together

J U S T

I wish I would have bought more of this stuff when it was still

NEO is like the iOS of smart contracts.
You gotta pay to be listed, but generally the quality you can assume to be good. Ethereum is like Android where pretty much anything can be posted.

the sell walls left for VEN

NEO is free to move about the country

of course that means maybe the chinks know something you don't

Nice - been holding this a while.

Should I pick up GAS or NEO

This nigga don't give a fuck about no bears

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense given how redistribution and generation work. I'm unlikely to horde GAS. If people start hording GAS and drive the price up past NEO, power to you guys. I'll think of you every morning on my 22 year binge.

also this means TIME TO GET INTO MOFO ADX HOES

Uh, you do realise everyone's just buying NEO for THEKEY crowdsale tonight? It's gonna crash right back down again as soon as the 10,000 NEO hardcap's reached.

gas short term, then neo long term

>chinks can't buy land
>Buy land in cucked countries like leafland and shitstralia
>OMG¡!!!!!!! WHY ARE CHINKS BUYING CRYPTO

Fug :-DDD

Has anyone tried using the actual network via the Neon Wallet? It's a shit show. Their network can't even handle 2 ICOs.

Yes it works great, go back to shilling your qtum/ven bags pajeet

why would 10,000 neo suddenly being held by thekey make the market crash dumbass?

6557226 is saying millions of NEO are being bought at premium so that 10000 can be spent on thekey.

that's not an argument retard

oh i get it nvm

Comfiest hold even after getting in late at $55

I can't even load my balance retard.

fukkin saved

NEO or ETH?

>Centralized shit with 0 working dapps vs ETH

wtf i hate NEO now

If you are retard, go for ETH. Otherwise...

>Buy NEO ATH vs Buy ETH dip

>Centralized
>0 working dapps