SHILL ME

Shill me the best coin on Cryptopia. If I like it, I'm coming in hot! Thanks anons.

are u retarded or dont see nvidia capp posts

Adshares (ADST). Now is a great time to buy as it is down 30%ish. Guarantee you it will 5x-10x at least.

Cappasity

Capp and UFR

But what has Blockchain to do with VR? We don't care?

voise it's getting listed on Binance next week

CREA, only skip it if you hate money fags

zclassic
if you're not all in already you're never going to make it

Veeky Forums doesnt deserve DNA

CEFS.
Im waiting for my transfer to go through, then Im buying more of this shit on Sale.

Obsidian

Lmao I have to much money in crypto to risk it on a scam P&D fork. Can make some money if you play it right though.

Cryptopia fee shares (CEFS) easiest shill of my life. Only 6300 in existence and they give you 4.5% share of all Cryptopia fees. They even had to stop new registrations because they were getting so much traffic, so the dividends are blowing up.

Less than 40 million market cap, laughable compared to the other fee sharing coins. No one even knows these exist.

stop using ctopia

What are the fees on this? Can't find shit about it.

It Mooned through the initial dip but now Its been bleeding like a motherfucker? any idea why? also when the hell do I get paid out? February first?

PAC and CAPP of course

Thats my favorite right now. And you're right, Veeky Forums is sleeping on DNA. I'm looking for something that hasn't mooned yet. Has Cryptopia been cleaned out?

What should I use?

TIOTOUR on etherDelta, Price is currently at $0.16 , supply is 450k, this is going to be $20 really soon. Once they get on CMC. Time to accumulate is now. Other coins with similar supply on CMC now valued at over $15. Check out Nimffamoney, HAT, ALTCOM, ICOS. Easiest money. If you're rading this and not willing to throw in a few bucks, you hate money and deserve to remain poor

CEFS

Do people understand what this is for? because to me it looks like a safe way to store your genome so someone doesn't JUST you with a designer virus.

holy shit it's recovering while I spam F5 on my balances.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm also curious about this.

LUX

XBY and it's on sale!

It should be at the end of every month

Upfiring

What do you think about the current price of the token?

I know this one is shilled a lot but Upfiring just because of how undervalued it is at the moment. All the PND FUD has dropped it but will surely go back up once the Alpha is released on Q1 2018. The team is super communicative and always responds to questions if you look at the Reddit page.