Ah shit, be wary of COLX

I just did some research on COLX, and found out that their website is registered in fucking Panama. This is usually a really bad sign, so be cautious with this shitcoin. I'd dump it after it has hit new exchanges and has pumped a little. I mean even the website of fucking UFR was registered in the US

Look here
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=colossuscoinxt.org

bump for notice

Doesn't mean anything kek

FUDERS will FUD

you're gonna regret not holding this

I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO SELL DAMNT, I GOT 41K OF THESE YOU HUGE FAGGOTS. I just tell you to be cautious.

I already regret holding it. Bought at 12c, watched it moon to 22c and now it's under 10c.

Dumb hodl meme.

>retard doesn't know about whoisguard

its 1c wtf are you talking about?

Whoisguard prevents you from view the source of a webpage. Not giving different ino

Panama always comes up when you use Namecheap's private whoisguard address.

Just means they have whoisguard enabled, which isn't unsurprising as this project is probably run from neet's bedroom.

thanks just sold 100k

??????

Whoisguard prevents the registrar from revealing their identity when someone looks up their domain through the whois records. Everyone who registers a domain with whoisguard enabled will have the same registrar info.

1.2 and 2.2c, same fucking idea, it doubles and is now below what I bought it for.

AH SORRY I FUCKING SUCK DICKS HOLY SHIT I AM STUPID HAHAHAHAH DISREGARD PLEASE HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Well atleast COLX has a website, unlike ECA lmao

Retarded, like I said.

Don't worry about it, at least you bothered to investigate shit which is more than 90% of the people here do.

LMAO I JUST REALLY DIDN'T SEE THE Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc. HAHAHHAH HOLY SHIT I CAN PUT SHARPIE IN POOPER IF YOU WAN HAHAHH

Wow if this is the worst FUD you could find, this is a rocket waiting to blast off

wait, lemme apply your logic on another example
>vitalik is from russia
>russia is a third world country
>sell your ethereum
off yourself pajeet. youll never see colx

That's cause you rely on a coin to already pump before you buy it. You wait for it to be massively shilled. Just hold onto it longer and you won't regret it. Dont be a weak handed faggot

>tfw you can sit back and relax with your stack you bought at

Cheers, kind user.

What makes you think this will hit that price at eoy? I’m thinking maybe .30

Its because they used Namecheap's Whoisguard to register the domain. Whoisguard masks the location as Panama