Where the fuck do people buy Bulk GPU's?

Where the fuck do people buy Bulk GPU's?

Most/all sites are already filled with bots instantly buying all the inventory.

I'm looking to buy ~50-100 cards

Fuck off, we're full.

I see that.

you are way late to the party. 1080ti go for around 1500 - 2000 usd new atm

Selling my 1080ti atm.
$800
But honestly, bulk isn't really an option unless you're Newegg or Amazon. Maybe talk to and Amazon supplier, or a manufacturer themselves.

Good luck buddy.

Damn thanks guys! I'm hoping to still get into mining as a hobby anyway with smaller rigs until I can build a large one!

maybe take a look at smaller local stores in your area. even if the bigger online stores get some stock, prepare to pay way above msrp, besides that your order will be limited to 1 per customer.

in europe its still a little bit easier.

Even box stores like best buy literally never have one on their shelves anymore. I know you all love your crypto but literally the most guaranteed safest investment of 2018 is AMD/ NVDIA stock

You don't buy in bulk. You just sort of have to buy 1 at a time from a bunch of different vendors. 1070's iirc have the best ROI vs. hashrate. If you're willing to drop upwards of 50k, why not buy into Asics?

Mmmm

I havent done enough research in Asics to be willing to drop so much on them, plus I'd like to swap coins I mine if I believe in their tech and are a mineable coin and happen to go up of have a good use case

and Why 1070's?

I need 4 fucking Vega 64. Where the fuck can I buy them in UK.

call nvidia or amd you can order bulk directly from them... how else do you think people order bulk gpus

Buy from the manufacturers directly.
My company bought 500 vega cards and we got them now, 2 months later.

How much 1070s do I need for a mining rig? 6?

>way late to the party.
Holy fuck. You idiots say this if someone talks about something the day after it was released. Nigger just drink bleach

>UK
RIP lad
Enjoy getting gouged out the anus for high end tech and being last in line

Check the used market I recently saw a 1080 ti go for £480 on Gumtree. It sold fast. There's tonnes of cheap cards. Your gonna run the card through its paces anyway with mining so might as well buy used instead of being completely ripped off.

you'll lose all your money once ETH goes PoS you idiot

Depends how many you want, retard. 1-8 per mobo is pretty standard and doable. I have 5x8gpu 1070 rigs. I pieced them together at Amazon, newegg, and locally. This was 6 months ago, so most places already had 5 card limits... But I just made other accounts and purchased.

There's a shortage for 3 months or more thanks to volta or some nvidia shit. Vgas dissapeared from amazon at light speed 2 weeks ago. Good luck.

They only make the chips. Have to contact msi, gigabyte, asus or one of the others. Have you tried alibaba?

I'm just buying them on ebay right now.

You can't find 1200w or higher psu's either.

piece two together then

I've had my rigs running for like 6 months and they've netted me a stack of about 50 eth. I'm so tempted to sell off my hardware at a profit and hodl the mined coins. Difficulty just keeps dropping. I used to get 8-10eth per month, now it's like 3