OK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FAGGOTS SCAM ME INTO BUYING

OK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FAGGOTS SCAM ME INTO BUYING

Other urls found in this thread:

ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x0b0f408bf4b44d071d490bd8c2d6859f80db3291
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE BUYERS HAVE SLOWED DOWN I STILL HAVENT RECOUPED MY INVESTMENT

Get shilling then, or even better get someone who speaks Japanese to shill it

There are buyers, but the network is fucked or something. I've been waiting over an hour for my transactions to go through. Starting to get worried.

the buys have been slow and steady all day, just chill

It was a gamble. If the game turns out to be legit you'll probably be rich if you threw a couple ETH in.

idk man I put in £47 a few hours ago and now I have £150. shouldve got in early lol. hahaha.

serious tho the network is slow af atm, give it some time and the buys will pour in

Is it getting publicity anywhere other than Veeky Forums?

The network is being a faggot . I can't even buy shit. Trust me there is like 600 people in my discord having the same problem.

People are shilling it on Reddit. Also the Japs will love this; they just haven't woke up yet.

i fell asleep before i could buy anything and now i assume its too late to get in on the ponzi but it probably isnt and i'll kick myself later with the thought of the money i could have made but at the same time forking over $250 or so for a digital hat is just... it's too much. my brain can only handle so much

No. This is our game no normies allowed.

Mark my words frog hats will be worth millions

well as a guy who profits off people buying frog hats you would say that. it's not like your opinion is even remotely objective

Someone should make a bitcointalk ANN post

I went all in today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the price
The only thing that's real
The coin price starts to drop
The old familiar sting
It'll be dead in a month
I regret everything

What have I become
My Veeky Forumsness friend?
Every coin I buy
Crashes hard in the end
And you could have it all
My portfolio of dirt
I will shill you shitcoins
I will make you hurt

I hold this bag of loss
Upon my liar's chair
Never made a profit
But on Veeky Forums I'm a millionaire
Making claims of gains
The feelings disappear
I am someone else
You are still right here

What have I become
My Veeky Forumsness friend?
Every coin I buy
Crashes hard in the end
And you could have it all
My portfolio of dirt
I will shill you shitcoins
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A few years back in time
I would hold my Bitcoins
I would start to mine

i dont own frog hats because i cant afford it atm and i see it having a lot of potential

just get in early

I actually only own a uncommon lootbox. I'm just jelly of frog hat owners

top hat is the way to go

Yeah the 5% Gold bonus will make it very popular since gold=eth

Top hats ok, but frog hats clearly THE HAT

awesome

the time to get in early was 3 hours aftter it launched when i fell asleep. now i feel i missed the boat so i'm going to be bitter and fud the entire concept of what you're doing. basic human psychology

runescape items

>frog hat
>santa hat

for runescape sell numbers

flawless plan

We'll see. I think the craft at the end will really drag in a lot of autists.

I just bought an uncommon loot crate, am I going to make it?

>tfw bought the entire merchant set while they were all under 5

ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x0b0f408bf4b44d071d490bd8c2d6859f80db3291

Fucking comfy.

probably the best bet to make profit this late to the party. you might make it even if the game is vaporware. if the game is fun we're all gonna make it

The game should catch on. Dev seems to be an upstanding character aside from blatantly ripping off the aesthetic form another game.

FUD all you want. I made my initial investment back. Everything now is profits you little nigger! :D

other then Veeky Forums where can i go to find out about the next ponzi? they all seem to post on this medium.com?

i want in next time in the first hour or two. after that i don't feel like it

Become a NEET and surf Veeky Forums all day. That's literally how I came across this and got in right away! Lol

saved

In case nobody gets it, it's a parody of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

>johnny bcash

>People actually are buying the merchant items
Lmfao
For the record I'm not in this ponzi at all. But do you fags not even go into basic design threads on /v/?
You're going to need good equipment to reach the high-end content. The merchant items will be worthless. Your bonus is complete garbage.
Not only are you retarded for buying into a ponzi, but you bought into it in the worst way you could. but
>le happy merchant and pepe meme! xD
neck yourself, reddit discord shills.

I'll just post this quote and let anons decide:

I’d love to go into detail about the pitfalls of RNG on the blockchain and our solution, or all of the myriad of things that need to be overcome including gas fees, confirmation times, or how we’ll be supporting third-party clients that can leverage our story generation algorithm in order to display the same back-end game to the player as an old-school Elder Scrolls-style 3D dungeon adventure, etc., but it’s time for me to get ready for launch. Stay tuned for an update in the near future on how we’re handling a lot of this behind the scenes!

>I'd describe my product beyond this single screenshot but I'm too busy, haha

Will I make it?

The 2 uncommons will allow you to make it

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

I love johnny cash and all but only Trent Reznor can do this song justice