If you're not balls deep in Nimfa, I'm sorry

Seriously one of the most responsive teams I've ever seen. There has been some strong criticism and feedback from the community and the developers act without hesitation to amend things.

lol nice scamcoin syka blyat

Soon to be listed on mercatox? ugh. Was hoping for a cryptopia listing soonish. Was thinking about buying in on this. It jumped to 20$ earlier today. Possibly cuz of the Veeky Forums post from lastnight/this morning.

The entire telegram is one giant larp. Prepare to get dumped on faggots.

im interested in this because the guy in the twitter uploads photos of himself doing random things

The devs wouldn't even oppose it, Cryptopia is fucking shit right now for listing because dotcoin went up. Now it's over $300k to list.

not even sure what this means

Weak FUD. Try a little harder shitbird.

biz said PFR was a scam cause russians, glad i didn't listen. anything biz FUDs ends up mooning, fuck it i'm buying some NIMFA

Don't listen to these fags they don't have lives. They find enjoyment in shitposting undervalued projects

See for yourself, t.me/nimfamoney

went balls deep on this today

the next PFR x10 EOM

this isnt FUD. the platform literally doesn't work. it was built with highschool level programming.

it's worked for other people. or did you expect a perfect platform with no bugs in a coin with

Yes it is. It is not final version. It is working but still a work in progress.

> beta platform with a single broken feature you've clearly picked out selectively.
> high school teaching MEVN stack
> kek

>Please buy the bags I acquired during the PnD

Should have done your research before buying a coin made by three slavshit highschool kids

>3mil coin
>pnd

also thats a green flag that theyre russian

Works for me.

Devs wouldn't oppose what?

my delta says otherwise, this coin has a very bright future and we are spreading awareness. When it's $100M mc in a few months don't shit your pants

Listing now. It's simply a money problem. 3 weeks ago Cryptopia cost less than $50k to register it has since increased by a factor of more than 5.

Lmfao woke af. Rest of this thread filled with dumb kids who think they've found a goldmine. Newsflash retards, red flags are all around you. Shitcoins double and triple in value at low mcap all the time. If you've made profits its because of pure gambling and you should pull out ASAP. Don't come crying to me when you get Confido'd by Russian scam artists you brain dead fags.

These faggots on Veeky Forums never want to actually jump on a useful coin early. They just wanna buy shitcoins that don't have products.

Try having actual facts before you try to fud retard.

lmao.. "newsflash retards" You sound like a fucking bugperson. Ofc its gambling but how the fuck is it a scam. It has a working product.

Teehee, stay poor. This get me more excited than anything because people were saying the same thing about PayFair and it 10x'd in 2 weeks :)

No I'm sure these highschool kids who want to give everyone free loans have a well thought out business plan

>lmao woke af
>that image

newfaggot confirmed. possibly an irl negroid

Honestly the fact that 25 year olds are considered high school to you shows a lot about your past education :)

Also doesn't matter if they have no business plan if they take all community input. Most of these coins could run themselves if the devs just did what people asked.

Actual facts? How about the actual fact that the platform is a complete piece of non-functional vaporware? I'm literally astounded by how fucking dumb you people are. Child devs don't even know whether to tie the loan to NIMFA or ETH ffs, have you checked the telegram? It's a complete fucking shitshow. No fail-safes if the ETH/NIMFA moons during the loan period. On the off chance that the devs are sincere about this project, they will realize that they are in over their heads VERY soon(they probably already have) and WILL takeoff with whatever cash they have, I've dealt with Russians before and know how they work.

I've tripled my stack holding this shit at a very low mcap knowing retards like you would pump it so I'm not very poor. Now that I've made my gains, I just feel sorry for how badly you fags are getting pajeeted and want to help.

Yeah I'm sure about that too.

Been here since ETH was

It's almost like you don't even know what you're talking about hmmmmmm.

Nice emoji newfag. Stay poor while I make six figures in a month sitting on my ass. This is a gem that is being polished and will go 100x.

Honestly the more you fud it with out actual facts the more confident I am in my investment.

It's the beta platform so it will have bugs. The fact that it has a platform means its not vaporware. They are trying loans to ETH. Your Fudding needs work my friend.

The fact that you keep using Child as some sort of derogatory remark only hurts your claims. The site your using to say dumb shit such as the above was built by someone younger than Nimfa. Facebook, twitter, uber, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Google all founded by people you just blanket labeled as "children".

Now that's cleared up. I'm looking at the telegram and I see a distinct lack of a "shitshow". Would you mind providing proof in any form for any of the statements you made. Regarding the ETH or Nimfa loan backing, unless you're referring to when Max(the CEO said), "would the community prefer ETH or Nimfa based loans?".

Just want to lastly say that minus a few key details this comment is almost identical to a similar statement I saw on a payfair thread when it was 0.02, look how that turned out...

But you're probably right

Seems like a lot of you guys are forgetting the fact that this platform was released literally 2-3 days ago. The fact none of you have anything better to say apart from the fact they “look” like high schoolers gets me feeling like this project really is a true gem.

I’ve made a lot of money buying the coins biz likes to shit in.

UFR (out already)
PFR
Now THIS

I'm telling you guys Veeky Forums really doesn't like money.

its a good idea. everyone wants to get on the crypto hype but doesnt have money

there's only 3 other lending services and they have 100mln marketcap

I see no reason why this shouldnt x10

I'm just playin boys. I'm actually one of the top holders. It's been a boring night and I'm just trying to have some fun on a Turkish oil-wrestling imageboard. This coin has a very bright future I'm sure. God bless you beautiful bastards.

Yeah... not buyin it.

>team is responsive

k

No one FUDs this hard unless they have something to gain

What...?

Or they're just bored. Believe me when I say that 80% of FUDders on Veeky Forums don't believe what they say. They're either trying to accumulate or bored shitless.

Actually now that I think about it you're actually right. I got a lot of (You)s that kept this thread alive. Guarantee if I just gave props to the project like everyone else thread would've died an hour ago.

lol im up 2000% on this keep buying

*nods in apporval*