I bought NEO at 196 thinking it was going to 250 right away and got fucked by the Binance whales again...

I bought NEO at 196 thinking it was going to 250 right away and got fucked by the Binance whales again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

z3news.com/w/litecoin-appears-lifting/
z3news.com/w/stellar-lumens-xlm-moving-fast/
z3news.com/w/price-insights-electroneum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a dumbass

this shit is goign straight to 130 - 120

lol, you pajeets never learn.. buy high, sell low.
Peace brother

Relax. This is the safest hold in cryotoland right now.

WAS*

Buy high sell low?
WELCOME ON BIZ NEW FAG!

this market is filled with fucking idiots. so much money to be made, just by not being a complete retard

Should I hold or should I sell now?
t. bought at $155

It's 1000 in summer, relax and enjoy the ride, faggot

I BOUGHT AT 160 AND SOLD AT 145 YESTERDAY FAGGOTS FUDDED ME HARD AND I INVESTED MORE THAN I CAN AFFORD TO LOSE SO I GOT EMOTIONAL

>It's 1000 in summer, relax and enjoy the ride, faggot
What makes you so sure user. Should i cut my losses now?

Yeah because buying on top of the big green dildo is a good idea

Should I sell XVG and BTC for NEO? Don't want to get rich quick but GAS for 300 a month would be nice, in the future maybe 1000?

yes , cut ur loses and btw cut your fingers too so You won't be able anymore to shitpost about how retarded You are.

the fact even people on here are buying shit at ATH still tells me this bubble wont be popping for fucking long time.

normies and brainlets are gonna fuel this for years

this is my favorite wojak, thanks op

exactly. and still fresh meat coming, new normies telling their normies friend after making 100$ etc. We're in safe haven xD

B U Y H I G H

S E L L L O W

>tfw one of the people who dumped on OP

nothing personnell kid

when will you learn? stop buying high

>yes , cut ur loses and btw cut your fingers too so You won't be able anymore to shitpost about how retarded You are.
I'm selling at $180. I dont want to baghold like you, this might go back to $140

Hahaha, we told you not to invest in shitcoins, brah!

Ive literally been into crypto for 5 days. Ive seen like 10 pump and dumps exactly like this one already. Ive seen like 50 posts from people who fomo'd and lost money. Ive already figured out 50% of threads are shills. How the fuck do people keep falling for this shit?

hahahaha,
kid, first NEO which I bough was called ANTSHARES. I got them for 1$ , yes, ONE dollar when biz shilled this to hell. But I suppose You are in crypto for 2 weeks. Enjoy your loses !

Sold at $185

It's okay now.

1500 coins to chose from

and another fuckwit buys at the ATH.

oh well. someone else gotta get rich
right fellas?

Kek its below $185 now. I made a good decision.

If you think binance whales are bad wait til you try kucoin.

Cut your losses and buy the following OP
LTC - z3news.com/w/litecoin-appears-lifting/
XLM - z3news.com/w/stellar-lumens-xlm-moving-fast/
ETN - z3news.com/w/price-insights-electroneum/

Can I take a shower now?

>showering

Never going to make it.

>buying something after it doubles in a short period of time

Good you stupid fuck. Neo is useless, like where the fuck are all the dapps for this platform?

Fuck off, Pajeet.

Biz didnt shill ANS like crazy until it hit $6