What alt tanked the most? I want to buy in now that the dip is nearing to an end

What alt tanked the most? I want to buy in now that the dip is nearing to an end

>the dip is nearing to an end
the storm has only begun young nigga

>nearing to an end

New dip incoming

NULS took a fat shit but it's already on the up and up. QSP dropped like 50%.

Appc. Was 31.8k sats now 13k

Was think about Trx like $20k

DNA

>unironically buying a fashion brand watch

HM watch. Stay poor faggot.

PBL
SUB
CAG

Chicks dig it

Hmmm not bad

RLC. Announcing a new partnership this week

Sir pls need this make profit

Gotta be SALT. 13 dollars to 9.

damn im happy i sold this near ath after buying at like 11 bucks

Get a fucking Rolex Submarine instead you poor piece of shit.

This just did a -10x

Haha why, chicks recognize Versace more, and our friend tommy.

you could buy a realdoll with that kind of money, or a motorcyle, or a trip to thailand for 3 months banging hookers every day. so unless you've already done/ got all that then a fucking watch is sort of meh. but if you have all that a watch can be a store of value i guess

>unironically buying expensive clothing and jewelry just to get pussy.

It's like you got no pride at all

If you want a 400-500% in few weeks/months...

1ST

fuck this streetshitter, get an Omega.

Ugly watch

What are you talking about I’ve got at least two posters calling me a poorfag here

Get a decent Seiko or Orient. Good enough for everday...

REQ
easy 10x in 2 months

DBC

These boiz know what they’re talking about

> "nearing an end"
> wants to buy alts

Nuls is a pajeet coin, enjoy the bognadoff partnership

Ffs I’m not buying an omega just to get up other dudes noses. Rather throw the $5-10k in some shitcoin instead

COSS
DBC

Those tho have promising future but got absolutely assraped

AMB

>casio digital
for when you just want a basic watch of reputable quality for a low price and you don't care if no woman will ever touch you again
less then $20

I own a THICC 100 DBC but distant future is of no interest to smart money, they are both too far away yet. DBC will have its time, COSS probably as well.

DBC lost like 60-70% of it's value. Got my buy orders at 1200-1300 sats.

BCPT, bought at 1.30 thinking it was the dip, bought again at 0.60 a few hours ago.

>idiot doesnt realize rolex watches are actaully just well advertised pieces of shit
let me guess, youre planning on buying diamond ring for some roastie for your wedding to, you fucking tool?

I want to buy the dip, but that's what I wanted to do yesterday and shit dropped even more to today, and I'm sure it'll keep going once Americans start paying attention. When will it end?

i have a very similar watch as op (just without the fucking stupid dials everywhere). it looks nice, works great and is pretty cheap. i think i got mine for $120 or so.

hipster chicks love those watches, pulled more hairy twats with gold casio tha half biz combined

cpt. slavstyle

ok chad, you could probably duct tape a sundial to your wrist and score chicks. they like your jawline not your watch or your personality

scratch that, they do like his personality. cause its a bold confident chad personality. combined with an angular jaw its all women are interested in. well, also resources.

What’s wrong with the dials breh :p
For $250 better have some dials on

I'm a watch guy and I really like that watch.

Nope. Really. I just have uncanny ability to find mentally fucked women.

> buying hilariously and stupidly expensive clothes/accessories for any other purpose than getting fresh pusi

What are you, a faggot?
Veeky Forums is the other way, you skinny soyboy

if you're fucking lots and lots of chicks as you imply then you're either a chad or an average guy that spends every waking moment trying to get laid. which is it? do you think it might be an addiction, do you ever wonder if you're wasting your time, do you even know about how the capacity for oxytocin bonding decays with every partner?

Dunno man. I've only seen slavs and gipsies wearing these things, plus they're ugly as hell

you will be a virgin for the rest of your shit life hahaha

AIX hit ico price at some point I think
but its allready recovering

XRP

Bit of both. I have job, where I meet with quite a lot of young women (19-23). I am reasonably carismatic and I honestly get my kicks from mentally maniplating people...

can confirm but u have have a bbc down there
sorry famalams
also u shouldn't mind fucking girls that idolize kylie jenner

not a virgin, i have sex once every few years. i'm overdue now

The quality of coins really shows during a major crash. Out of top coins, the smallest % losers were BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR... old, reliable projects. The biggest losers were new scam normie garbage, i.e. XVG, TRX. Just sort by % change 24h.