Please tell me this shit is going back up to $1 by the end of the month

Please tell me this shit is going back up to $1 by the end of the month

It's not. I've already lost 25% but I'm considering selling

This "shit" is going to $2 EoM after you dump it at $0.85. Cap this.

Yeah that’s great and all but if you want to make real money join a pump discord group
>>>>>discord gg/4HNeYW

Please die

Don't buy anything you arent' comfortable hodling for at least 2 years.

Fair speech but the crypto coin bubble could burst anytime though

FairX hasn't even launched yet you fool. Just fucking HODL and stop checking Blockfolio every 5 minutes

>down 30%
It's hard not to think about it

Sell now please that would be really funny, i'm about to grab some cheap as stellar

Buy more

>FairX hasn't even launched yet you fool
How would that affect my XLM shares in any way???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you fucking retarded?

Oh man, which rock have you been under?

>Shares ...

Do some research you knob...

Stop buying coins you don't understand.

>New fiat to crypto exchange launches that blows coinbase out of the water.
>XLM will be its BNB

Positive market sentiment. Read what FairX is linked to.

I based my investments on research on Veeky Forums and this is the result. XLM among other "comfy" coins like ICX. Down 30% as we speak

It's only legit coin in the market but biztards hate it because muh jew.
Hold 6 months and watch it crushing ETH.

1$ XLM defeats the purpose of the coin.
never gonna happen.

If you bought XLM and weren't planning to hold it for several years you really didn't understand the project. This is supposed to systematically replace all fiat exchanges AND all crypto exchanges. That takes time.

Please do your own research you goofball, Veeky Forums should be a place to validate your own opinions, not to formulate them.

Bullshit
This ain't SBD, retard

Yeah there was a wallet hack, $400k XLM was siphoned yesterday. That's one of the reasons why there's been a downtrend. That is short term news though and XLM has indicated a rebound.

Just a pit-stop

You based all your investments off what people were shilling on Veeky Forums as comfy coins....

And are complaining at a shirt term -30%

You're a fucking idiot, sell your bags and get out of crypto xD

You don't deserve the permanant gains if you can't take the temporary losses.

>XLM has indicated a rebound
Please don't tell me you're that 'we're in the 5th Elliot wave for XLM' user

>yfw too dumb to get a joke.

That's what they've been trying to make us believe for the past 2 years. Fuck off, shaky faggot.

I'm planning it for long term hodling and flipping to acquire more Lumies

I am the coon

If I need 20 lumens to send anything on Fairx.

Why would it go bigger than $1? Serious question.

they reduced it to 1 lumen needed, get informed biatchhhh

I bet it will be changed to 1 XLM! like the wallet.

Other than that, your question makes no sense.

you niggers also realize that the first ICO being dropped on the Stellar Snek network is this week. Tokens can only be purchased using XLM. People aren't savagely dumping it because they need a stash to buy the ICO. DYOR niggers

$1 would defeat the purpose of the coin.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what's the ICO faggot?

reported your spamming faggot ass.

This. /thread
Now everyone shut the fuck up and stop crying like a little bitch. go read how trading works

wow what a butthurt faggot, this is not plebbit, fuck off dumb fuck.

>this is not reddit

leave me in my delusion faggot.

Nope Brazil just banned Cryptos alongside India and China. If SK follows suit its over.

Nice meme. How the fuck does that work? It costs a decimal of stellar to use the network. 1$ lumens doesn't defeat shit

mobius

I'm not the one whose butthurt bro. I got iron hands and adamantium mind. This crash is like cotton sock for me. I haven't check my charts for a week, I just don't give a fuck. Stay poor haha whata cunts

Stellar isnt tied to crypto laws. Stellar is completely legal proof and low cost. You'd be stupid to believe this FUD and sell Stellar because Bitcoin is finally going to die

The fuck?

Banks arent going to adopt Stellar. And there will be no alternative to the banks since crypto is banned.

Chad's shirt doesn't say "OUCH" on it. WTF!!

Yeah you can buy Stellar and Ripple right now in South Korea from ATMs. These bans are just for trading platforms so normies dont lose their life savings

Stellar's mass adoption of cheap and fast cross-border payments is happening everyday as we speak.

Theres already 10+ banks that have been doing cross-border payments using 12 different currencies in South East Asia since November. Get your FUD out of here faggot they're not banning crypto, they're banning trading platforms

I totally forgot about thatone, was even registred. Comes out this Mobius thing is very useful and important. It connects shit. Im in.

dont kid yourself its not going back up to a dollar. its going to keep tanking sell now

whales are accumulating this

Brazil's securities regulator on Friday banned local investment funds from buying cryptocurrencies citing indefinitive global debate over their legal nature. It said cryptocurrencies could not be considered financial assets, thereby barring funds from investing directly. However, it said those looking for indirect exposure by taking a stake in foreign funds should await further clarification.

Lol OP. Try $5 actually.

Completely irrelevant to your previous argument though. Who cares what Brazil is doing? Banks are already using Stellar.

>Try $5 actually
More like $2 realistically by end of 2018

Pumped and dumped by McAfee, this shit is as dead as XVG.

$0.50 end of year.

That's just the end of the year. If you expect to cash out of something like this in less than a year, you're fucking retarded. This is going to take some time and patience.
That being said, you guy keep jumping ship now so the XLM prices keep going down and I can keep buying it up on the cheap