I'm such a fucking weak, spineless pathetic cunt. I sold it all, I panicked and sold it all for SHIT...

I'm such a fucking weak, spineless pathetic cunt. I sold it all, I panicked and sold it all for SHIT. Why couldn't I just wait until a couple hours?!?! I'm FUCKED, completely FUCKED. My wife is gonna divorce me definitely when she hears this, I'm worth SHIT now she's only with me for the money I know deep down. My life is over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well she's definitely not with you because of your strong hands

You did well user

Chill dude its just a bulltrap.
You can buy back much cheaper very soon

dat canthal tilt

this is you.

no srsly don't buy back.wait for confirmation of recovery

Good you got what you deserve

kek,buy back now.

Omfg I kek'd so fucking hard. Thank you user, you may have no money, but you're a funny motherfucker

weak hands. no respect.

>not being poor and finding your wife who's also poor while poor so you cherish your wealth you grew together equally
retard

This lol

Buy it back. It is probably even cheaper now you faggot

How much did you lose?

>Marriage is for poorfags

why are you even married ?

Not too late to buy back in I guess, we're only at the beginning of this dip

This is me. Met wife in 2014 and had 5k to my name. Made 2m and cashed out 1m of crypto. She's a good woman.

good job user

Guess what you are?
A PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KEEP THOSE SOYBOY HANDS OUT OF THE INVESTMENT GAMES FOREVER, YOU DESERVE NO GAINS

You got memed
youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI

Burn your paper hands and use them to smelt your new hands of iron, brother