That Big News Is Coming, Am I Right Veeky Forums?

Who is here still HODLing? I'm starting to lose faith.

No, it was a scam.

Reeeeeeeeeee! reeeeeeeeeee!

"please do my job"
what a fucking joke

Hold, don't fall for the memecoins, the big news Will come Soon, than lighting network and Atomic swaps..

Don't sell you fucker

Trust me. DO. NOT. FUCKING. SELL.

JUST SODL

I see this meme on every LTC thread here on Veeky Forums. It is like the new WhaleBro's meme, kek

>DO. NOT. FUCKING. SELL
I tried to tell myself this exactly since XMAS. Seeing LTC slow death while waiting until the end of Q1 2018, it is like a near death experience

Just hodl guys or buy more. I bought 27 more today.

is LTC trying to actually become a useful coin? what are they planning?

the old LTC i remember was just an easier version to mine than bitcoin, offered nothing new

I used to be a litecoin hodler. Charlie Lee is a moron with no idea with what direction he wants to take the coin. He is not the "good guy" everyone makes him out to be. He constantly tweets trying to move the price, we're supposed to believe he had honest intentions when he sodl all his coins? Get a grip ltc faggots this coin is fucking toast.

I heard this is coming out soon. Would the price 10x probably not

It’s actually being used for purchasing goods and services right now.

Price won’t change at all.

Did you access the site? It's one of the most obvious scam/fake sites ever. Probably cooked up by Charlie Lee and his goons to get the price shifted. If you couldn't tell that news was fake you should kys.

just got into trading yesterday. Bought 75% ETH and 25% BTC. Now down 20% and hodl. Pretty confident that it will go up again in days or weeks

No it won’t, this is price realization.

>mfw these retards saying that ltc is crashing

a few months ago this coin wasn't even 100$ worth

yes,
but its not anonymous
there are no smart features
transaction times are nothing special

LTC just kinda seems like an outdated irrelevant coin.
am i wrong?

so gay that crypto network want to run off VISA. even IF VISA agreed, they would price it so its no cheaper then their own bank cards.

>IF VISA agreed, they would price it so its no cheaper then their own bank cards
Not sure, I got 3% cash back for all my purchases by using AMEX. I don't think LTC VISA card could top that.

Every coin out there could be outdated and irrelevant as fast as tech moves. We all could be buying Commadore 64s right now.

Anonymus: you've got monero for that, i don't care, i'm not a criminal and i'm not a tax frauder
Not the fastest: wait for lightning network

SELLL!! SELL if you wanna make it! CHINA BANNED BITCOIN AGAIN!

B-b-but muh scalability

Those gooks are probably buying as much as they can before they announce a regulated crypto exchange.

>believes tech will save you

You stil think the next products are what everyone likes? It’s all marketing and brainwashing.

He is retired.Sold to you at the top.

Actually china bans bitcoin 3 times a year. :)

I bet they buy the dip on every announcement.