Normie hate thread

Why are trx xvg and xrp holders so fucking stupid? I dont even feel sorry for them honestly.

twitter.com/CryptoCriedWolf/status/951523526644678656

"TronForceNL" HAHAHAHA

hahaha his stupidity is etched in eternity

also, rolling for a green day!

i've been making decent money monitoring normie/nigger twitters and things like worldstar.

the second i saw ghetto niggers posting about tron and ripple is when i sold those 2 coins for profit and then they tanked. same with that dumb nigger shilling skycoin. it's a way to keep your finger on the pulse of the market

Jesus christ

I get xrp at least they have some background and a 45000% rally last year.

The Trx delusion is baffling. Is it just from Twitter twink chink buzz?

>they are trying to lose money
>mfw normies

F

These are the people you make a money from and these are the people that lose out in a bubble pop. I just wish I didn't underestimate how stupid they are, I should have made so much more money in December and January.

>trx will be $100
>do the math

pajeet grammer

In 5 years maybe

>Bound to succeed because will be embarrassed

Normans make me sick

>90 IQ friend buys a lot of tron on credit card
>goes up to 20 cents
>doesnt cash any of it out
>tron crashes gains neutralized
>now just has debt
>going into more debt every second

fucking lmfao dumbs can't even find a way to hold onto money when its gifted to them

Why are people so emotional about TRX?

Same, my biggest losses in crypto have come from underestimating the stupidity of the majority of people investing

Rolling for some green

FUCK

Tron confirmed for 100$ eom

They see its a penny coin and buy like 100k+ of them expecting it to reach dollars in value

>6.5T market cap

What makes you think it won't? It's only 2 months old...
There aren't rule books for this shit yet, no one knows where it's going

The market cap is approaching $100, maybe that's what they meant?

Look at the market cap, there are many people owning a shitload of trx

Where you guys finding this gold? Jesus these people don't deserve money

Not completely ruling it out. Its just that these people dont understand what marketcap is and expect all penny coins to reach stupidly high prices

If Justin Sun wouldn't try to shill the shit out of trx and just let it grow naturally, it would work. With his goddamn retarded tweets all the time he is the one ruining the project

a single coin can be worth tons to someone.
A trillion of them is worthless trash.
I wouldn't expect Veeky Forums to understand afterall.

Stupidly high? Nah.
10$? Good enough for me.
Chinese new year approaching in 7 days get ready for it faggots. They use tron for the Chinese farmville and on new years it's gonna wall

The thing with market cap is that one has no idea how far crypto can go in total market cap, so it is unpredictable how much a coin can be worth in some years. I have no idea how anyone can trust those retarded price predictions

I've been doing something similar, got any good twitter accounts?

when you see ghetto niggers post about a coin then you know that the ponzi scheme has hit the lowest rung and it's time to sell

I'm getting good laughs with just searching #trx #tron #xrp etc on twitter and filtering them from the newest.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing normies get justed

I NEED MOOOORE. GIFF more justed normies it is like a drug to me now.

SCAM!

AHhahaha

HOLY SHIT THIS GUY WAS MY STAFF IN REHAB I HATED THIS FUCKING faggo

Normies should have gone for the king of penny coins
there can be no other

Reminder that VEN is down significantly, XLM, LTC, BTC, etc. Nice FUD, pajeet. Strong hands, Tronnies

Only people pure of heart can hold dogecoin. Normies only think about short-term profits and they are unable to hold it.

10? Are you fucking with me? Tron would need to 100+x from here

Dutch cryptokids are the cringiest faggots god fucking dammit

THIS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE DUTCH CRYPTO COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE. YOU CAN SEE THAT HE HAS A DOUBLE DIGIT IQ JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS ENGLISH.

Daily reminder that you’re all dying inside, not just TRX holders lol

guys, i went to rehab with this faggot. he was impressively low in IQ and would restrain people for the fun of it. he got fired for it. he’s a huge piece of shit. he worked at telos RTC in utah

VEN is down less than 20% in terms of sats from its ATH. Its one of the most strongest coins against a market dip

This IS a representative image of the Dutch crypto community. Just look at any Dutch Facebook or Telegram group. Full of turks and morrocans and pasty white kids trying to get rich quick with their XRP and TRX shitcoins

Lol backstabbing, scamming and fucking people over is a staple of Chinese business life. What a colossal faggot.
>Muh asian cultures
>Muh honor

Daily reminder that TRON is the funniest

Iktf I almost bought Verge @ 60 sats but I thought There is no way a Dogecoin dark rebrand will pump and I would be left bagholding.
The market went full retard an Verge did a 25x.
Fml

kek

VEN will be the ETH of 2018, don’t fucking screen cap this you reverse paychology prone fag

$10 would mean a $1 trillion dollar market cap for tron alone when the entire crypto mc is 600billion. Do you even math?

1 TRX FUD = 1 liter of rat milk for your family. We get it, Pajeet.

how much for 1 liter of cow piss pls sirs?

2 FUDs, Mr. Street-shitter

Fast forward and you guys are posting more screen shots of this thread showing how wrong you were. Jesus Christ get over your fucking selves. If you all really knew what you were doing, this thread wouldnt be full of pathetic wojaks

Im dying

hence you should get UFR. High market cap, underrated coin

Burn normie

Anyone have the TRX girl who posted nudes?

HAHAHA HAHAHAHA

bump

Oh my god, where was I that day

>Anyone have the TRX girl who posted nudes?

no one? :(

Good lord. Go through any gay sounding hashtag and it's easy to find gems. I had a look at #HODLgang

Haha, oh

What really bothers me is the fact that this normie who's been doing a shit ton of research can't spend two minutes researching what a satoshi is to give an accurate answer, and instead just shrugs his shoulders. It's over text, put imessage away, Google satoshi, and answer him back

>trx
>xvg
>xrp
i made money dumping these bags on dumb normie bitches like this. please let more women get into crypto

Any sir pls sir?

#FUD!

>Sent from my iPhone
This must be a joke.

you could just release the chat log and people will see he is a total retard

>begger with iPhone

I never had iPhone and never will since I lost $10k from $12k I had

Hope his kids gonna set him on fire

this is advanced bait

believe it or not this is real life normie pajeet