Last year my wife got me a nice sapphire rx470 8gb. It was about 190 and came with Hitman...

Last year my wife got me a nice sapphire rx470 8gb. It was about 190 and came with Hitman. Very considerate and sweet gift really.

Now that same fucking card is 500-600 fucking dollars on eBay used. While I suppose I could be glad I got mine...I kinda feel awful for the people who can't have one. I mean seriously we work fucking hard for our money...it's nice to have things like this after all that effort.

And yet other hard working man and women of perfectly reasonable income levels can't have one. I hate miners with every fiber of my god-damned being for this. Right this second there are many people who after finishing a labor filled 40-60 hour week...hard working ordinary people who contribute to their community...who pay their taxes and raise their children. Many give yo charity either via money or volunteering.

And these hard working decent people...can't even play a fucking PC game. Not for any real reason. But because some ass clowns are very literally trying to print pretend currency.

Currency you can't get a tank of gas with... pretend currency you can't buy groceries with to feed a family. That's why these hard working average people can't have a modest luxury.

Miners make me wanna fucking puke. And yes if I see anyone walking out of a store with more than 4 gpus. Yes I will beat the god-damned shit out of you.

Somewhere right now a man or woman wants to play a simple game with their kid. You'll deserve that ass whooping.

>people who make money should be punished: the post

We need to make it legal to kill bitcoin miners on site.
Governments of the world need to round up these subhumans and seize their assets.

This is clearly bait but where the fuck do you think a lot of miners got the money from originally? Their fucking job.

Just coz you struggle to survive don't be a cry baby faggot and envy other people.

All money I've put into crypto I worked for.

Its ok bro, memecoins are in freefall and cryptokikes are tying the nooses as we speak. Get ready for the rush of cheap 1080s dumped on ebay.

been noticing a lot of antiminer FUD lately...

friendly reminder that mining is what actually makes a coin decentralized, which is about 2/3 of the reason blockchain technology is so cool... almost half of the top-ten coins are POW mined (including Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin), but almost every new flash in the pan shitcoin is not mineable.

don't hate the miners - hate the shitty GPU makers who can't keep supply on the shelves.

leave me one card, you greedy cancerous fuck

> where the fuck do you think a lot of miners got the money from originally?
their mommy

then go buy a fucking kiddie console and drool on yourself playing your whittle mario karts if you want to play games and leave the the hard work to the real money earners

Walked into Best Buy yesterday and there was a whole shelf of XFX 1050's and an EVGA 1060.

Normies are fine, they just can't easily get a 1070/1080 Ti, but they can if they try. All the mining haters are just salty and wish they had bought more cards.

Nice larp.

Buy a 1060 instead, seems to be plenty of them still around.

HODL MARINES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Video games

Lmao serves them right faggot
Only numales play this shit

Gib for 3

Videogames are for losers fuck your games. The best ones are like 20 years old anyway and can be played on a 10 year old PC.

Johnny Normie thinks he can keep up with football pitch sized warehouses doing it in China.

This is Veeky Forums and people still don't get the basics of economy. Holy shit i'm really glad your shitcoins are crashing right now. Maybe you will get back to school.

My 6 1080ti's are mining on community electricity in a basement at my condo's personal locked storage area while I use the profits to play VR games on my other rig while you wagecuck.

Give me your mothers number, she needs a real man in her life.

thanks, i just bought 6 more video cards

old pajeet

Work smarter, not harder.

>Plays video games
>calls others a cuck
lmao