LINK roadmap

Can we get a timeline/roadmap of our own of events coming up in the next few months? I see a lot of conferences being thrown around and it would be nice to get all of that information in one piece. I will be screencapping good info.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this should be a fun read

Sergey updates profile pic in Feb

initial main net Q1, full main net Q3

I know hes going to be a speaker at SXSW which is awesome cause i live just outside Austin so i may get to actually meet him.

Sergey spotted downstairs in the salon.

>Sergey eats a hamburger

This is a daily planned event, feel free to add to timeline

Initial and full? I thought the testnet was coming out followed by the main net. Didn't know there was going to be a 'full' main net?

Also, they said they were going to reveal a marketing director and start sending updates out after the release of main net.

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Thanks.

July 7th, 2018

Hopefully haha

Well we have testnet in Q1 and mainnet possibly shortly after, also partnerships being announced in that time, Q2 will see wide adoption and usage of link tokens and nodes, price estimation until june is 50-70$ which will rise to about 150-250$ until Q4 of this year, with a few dips in that time, and 2019 will see LINK becoming one of the top coins

Well what happens on July 7

We win

i literally was dreamining chainlink was at $4 USD. woke up, all excited. realized it probably was a dream, checked portfolio.. $.70 ... depressing

how much will it go up to

my only goal for chainlink is for it to reach 481 dollars, at which point i will be a millionaire

same thing that happened on September 7th 2017, they were shilling it back then too.

Holy fuck dude I'm not the only one who does this? I had a dream that chainlink was $6.32. I was fucking pumped. In my dream I started calling my dad and letting him know I was going to make it and then I woke up to 0.71 and almost cried.

10k reporting in. Am i gona make it?

Absolutely we're going to make it. 10k here too. We will be millionaires in a year. Think about that for a second. One year from now, we will have $1,000,000 worth of assets. Sure, a year seems like a long time form now, but think about how many times you get the opportunity to become a millionaire in 365 days. It doesn't come around too often.

So we have the launch of test net in Q1, main net (maybe) shortly after. Will partnerships and marketing director be revealed at the launch of main net or test net?

2.8k here but bought in at like $.24

is this wht stinkies tell themselves?

>'re going to make it. 10k here too. We will be millionaires in a year. Think about that for a second. One year from now, we will have $1,000,000 worth of assets. Sure, a year seems like a long time form now, but th
I'll try to double my stack as soon XRB hits Binance.. I really hope we gona make it user. GL

i traded forex for 5 years, every once in awhile i'll wake up and just know where the market is.
woke up today and realized the market took a huge shit.
then i looked at blockfolio and it was down 20%

unfortunately i haven't found a way to profit from this

january 2018 - sergey deletes the github

february 2018 link 0

seriously dont be this delusional please

literally never happening. $2 is a pipe dream.

link is a shitcoin with literally 0 use. smart contracts have no utility, btc is getting lightning, everything else is going to hell

>tfw only 35k link

You can't actually be this fucking retarded right? They renamed it 'chainlink-ruby' in preparation of the GO release.

Didn't you people warn about delusion with BTC, ETH, NEO, XMR, LTC... and just about everything else?

>deluded
>lightning network

youre a moron, the github is
>github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

its gone since this morning

also that ruby link shit is from months ago. They deleted anything and everything recent

i can see through your lives stupid fucking pajeet scammer

When did link become the pajeet coin? I own more link than all of you dumb moonposters but you street shitters literally ruin every link thread with "price prediction?" "will I make it with 10k?" "can link really be $1k?" seriously fuck off. Veeky Forums fucking sucks because of all of you now. Go back to telegram, discord, and reddit; I can't fucking take it anymore.

I've heard people call the Q1 release the test and main net so i dunno, whichever you want to call it

check out Coindar

2 years, max. We will see 1000 dollar LINK

There are easier ways to show us you're special, johnny

Damn he sure wants cheap links my nigga

Y'all realize crypto is just an MKULTRA program for the masses, right?

just bought in, too late?

stupidest thing I'll read today
thanks, Veeky Forums

thanks for the chuckle

Idk, do you think the highest price LINK will ever attain is 76 cents? get the fuck out of here.

Stump and bundle confirmed.
Strap in bois

no chance those mini walls in the 67xx range have shut it down after it's tested it twice. LINK won't see 7k sats until the main net is is released.

Have you heard of private git repos?

cup and hurrdurrddle?
this shit aint mooning no matter what stinkies say.

Nothing is fucking happening to LINK before there's a product.
Which is great fucking news for those of us looking to buy. Still many weeks left to accumulate.

>Roadmap

Oh..he doesn’t know..

You actually think buy walls can stop a dip?
If anything, buy wall is a bearish sign

Im not sayin it won't dip again, but it will take me at least one day of profuse bleeding to sell my LINK again to buy lower

sergey has a drug fueled bender in SEA coming up, mark it on your callenders

>stump and bundle
>chump and grundle
>bump and stumble
>cup and hundle

Kek

EOM - remakes facebook profile
FEB - updates profile pics twitter, facebook, slack
MARCH - partnership with mcdonalds

$50 by June.

Checkem

yup could even go higher