It appears that most of you are so-called "faggots" so i'll try this again in your language

i need a fucking 20K loan. i have a 630 credit score. where can i go to get the fucking loan. leave your addresses and if i get the loan from the place you recommend i'll tip the first user who recommended it

no one wants a tip for a tip? no wonder you guys aren't gonna make it

nice, insulting people you're asking advice from.

google fucking credit lenders jesus fuck
otherwise do the cool new experimental /salt/ lending

thanks for the btc
1BWKgj3bqfLNYVt4XNtDjpGRXzb8TNivC7

i know a few great sources for non collateralized personal loans but you're a faggot, so enjoy being clueless.

go to the shittiest part of town and ask for a guy called lil buchie he's legit

shut up broke faggot go to lending tree or some shit

Classic normies. They get ignored because they aren’t welcome then get upset instead of leaving. Literal fucking niggers.

Join a credit union

Not memeing

You’re welcome

Lending Tree will buttrape someone with a credit score this bad. OP is a huge faggot who should just max out all his available credit and then not touch it for ten years.

>no one wants a tip for a tip?
like i'd trust a 630 credit score nigger to tip me

>insulting other autists on Veeky Forums boards is now a normie thing
>unironically being sensitive about it
jesus fucking christ this place is toast

Join the P&D group where everyone profits! Even during dips!
Discord >>UXBnfm2

Giveaway next week btw

>make it
>need 20k loan
>630 credit

Cool

dubs confirm

what do you have against faggots, are you prejudiced?

thanks user, i agree seems like this is the way to go thus far but was wondering if there was something that didn't involve me dealing with normies irl

payoff.com

>apply for as many credit cards as possible all at once
>request checks from the card companies and write them to yourself
>cash dem
>hurry the fuck up and pay them back cuz that interest will slay you

or just do that and pay them off with the cash to start building your credit, then take out a small bank loan

i need the 20k loan to last from now until i get 500K later this year from a contingency fee. credit is fucked from student loans

>Lending Tree will buttrape someone with a credit score this bad.
in what sense? just high interest?

Take out a smaller loan ~2K
Don't touch the money and pay it back within 45 days.
That will boost your score about 60 points.

eh...

you'll just blow it on meme coins, doesnt matter what your credit no ones going to loan you cash just to flush it down the crapper.

thank you user, good advice. what's the quickest time i could pay it back for that to happen? suppose i paid it back in 7 days... same boost?

not investing any of it, need it to get by until i get a contingency fee for work sometime in 2018