Tonight

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1x5dvjV28M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=W1x5dvjV28M

d..do you really mean it this time? No tricks?

i watched it go from 1.18 to 0.8

this better be good otherwise im selling.

What will happen tonight?

NOT YET SERGEY I HAVEN'T GOT MY EXTRA LINKIES YET

ENOUGH WITH THE LINK SHILLING
STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

It's a lost hope, sell low senpai

You post this every night. Is this supposed to be like a multi level psychological FUD campaign made to made LINK look like a real shitcoin

Yeah, tonight we go to 0.2$.
Sell your shitcoins, get into NEO AND GAS.

are we still cup and handle?

Sell, it's dead

As someone who is very interested in the possibilities of ChainLink with 10k invested, nothing is happening tonight... or tomorrow night. Wait for Q2 and then again at the end of 2019. We'll get our Lambo's soon, brother.

>sell low senpai
no, don't do it!!
>It's a lost hope
no is not!! YOU LIE! DELET!!

>just wait 2 years

LOL

You’re a huge faggot you don’t deserve link sell it off bitch beta

tron 2.0 confirmed

time to fuck out of link

Yeah it's dropping back down to 15 cents tonight you stinky linkies better strap in.

Nice I’ll buy 100k

Unitonically .30cent LINK

>unitonically

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change people's LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergey's existential catchphrase “See you at the next SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Nice