Please tell me this happens every january and you guys are just memeing with "the end of crypto"

Please tell me this happens every january and you guys are just memeing with "the end of crypto"

I don't want to lose it all, goddammit

I don't want to be a goddamn wageslave for the rest of my life

My life is nothing without my cryptos, I am nothing without my portfolio, I am an autistic virgin who works are shittily paid IT job and has nothing interesting going for him

Just give me my gains, please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The normies are leaving and going back to fiat.

Bitcoin will be back at where it should be, at $3000 or so.

We can only hope this dinosaur piece of shit dies. Need that marketcap in real cryptos.

this.

everyone who tells u a different story is lying. i havent sold but i am pretty sure i will lose nearly all my money. the time on biz larping was totally worth it though.

just look at the prices. a few more days and a lot of shitcoins will be back at ico level

It happens every January, due to chinks cashing out profits for the Asian new year (they buy a lot of gifts). Just remain steadfast, newcomer! Your portfolio will surely reach new heights within a month

People like you should never invest into anything anyway. So sell now and gtfo

I am doing just fine...

then they fomo and buy back in. rise and repeat

stfu u piece of shit. as if everyone cashes out all their money out of crypto to buy gifts for new years. what a retarded cuck

Nope, the normies are still in harder than ever. Its Wall St pushing crypto down with their january bonuses. They'll scoop up once they'll shake the weak hands off.
In 2016 Novogratz invested his personal money
In 2017 he invested the funds money
How do you think his buddies look like to their investors getting anemic returns in the stock market while Novogratz blew them the fuck out with 1000% gains? Wall St will be back into crypto

Check the graphs, young one. Like clockwork every year mid January. And yes, money flows out of the system just like around Christmas. And guess what? Asia constitutes the majority of the crypto trading, this is a big event for them and one of the biggest human migrations on earth. Chinks be spending cash. DYOR, you 17 year old neet fuck

you do realise there are graphs to check this and no january before this one had a dip like this shit

I'm sorry for your mental disability

You must not be looking at the right graphs. This is a sell-off in anticipation of the normal Jan 24 drop. That, coupled with panic. We may see a greater drop yet

The problem is at low values it's not worth the energy requirement to even mine crypto

Looking at January 2017 for BTC at coinmarketcap:
one dip on Jan 5 - 7 from 1178 to 839
Jan 11 - 12: from 912 to 762 dollars
Are these the big dips you were talking about?

coinbase will soon reenable bch trading and the bottom will fall out, btc and bch will both normalize at about $4k

this was always gambling, if you can't handle that sell now

It literally happens every january OP. Don't worry.

You do know thats a 35% dip right?

Burst seems to be bursting

So it's gonna get worse? Should I sell everything to fiat right now?

I think it will only go sideways for a while from now on, then it will start to slowly climb back up again. The goodcoins will bounce back first and the fastest, then the shitcoins will follow, and the rising tide will lift all the boats once again.

Yeah but the markets fucking x50 since then. Its expected to have a "larger" drip.

Plus.. now instead of crypto vets, wall st traders, and nerds who where in it before and it indeed was a smaller more "in the know " market

You now have ommmggg my facbook snapchat hurre durr i buy tron with my welfare cards in it too.
For they have no idea what they are doing

Enjoy it, take advantage of it.

>portfolio value
More like how much you injected in those ponzis.

Gosh who could've foreseen your anguish?

>Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows

I'm seriously considering selling all my bags that I fomoed into at an ATH while i was still learning all this shit. I'm still up all time so I wouldn't be losing any money overall. Would this be a decent idea?

They want to fud you because they have money on sidelines to lap up your cheap coins dude

>quoting the Torah
Oy vey

What happened to "BTC 1 million by 2020"

Of course it isn't you pleb. The only way you lose any money is if you actually sell at a loss. Either do that or wait out January and stop checking your cryptos for a while. The Alts will come back up past their ATHs if you have the balls to wait long enough

Buy the dip is what happened.

Lol, like it's gonna go that low. Once the January panic is over BTC will be back up

Why didn't Veeky Forums warn me about the January dip. You guys are absolutely fucking worthless pieces of shit WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

as someone who is trading on forex only , what makes you guys so sure and why are you all trying to fight the market?

January 2015: 50 % decrease
January 2016: 21 % decrease
January 2017: 62.5 % decrease

Do your own fucking reserach lazy dipshit, stop counting on others.

>Implying that this downward trend will continue indefinitely
This shit happens in cycles, crypto is the future of money and once January is over the green Pepes will be back

this happens every january. chart relevant.

Please take your pagan beliefs back to the middle ages and stay there. Religion does not fucking belong anymore in the 20th century.

>big magical sky daddy

You only have to wait, user.

I LOST MY WIFE’S SON AND NOW MY HOUSE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME

How will it get more value if normies stop buying it?

A pretty close family relative of mine is a priest and I was visiting them this christmas season. There was some table talk about crypto. Sure as hell, next sunday he talked about how speculation is evil and money earned that way is corrupt, stolen from the people, etc.

It was pretty hilarious desu. It will be even better once I pull up next to his house in my lambo (well, I'm not buying a lambo but I plan to buy my dream car eventually).

show 2014 chart

BTC will bottom out and then it will be "cheap again". Value will go up to new ATHs and we will see yet another "crash"
Rinse and repeat

Managed to get a chuckle out of me while tears are rolling down my cheeks.

buy INT now, sell end fab, then everything into SHIP
millionaire mid 2019
believe me or not.

Why are you so confident in shilling INT? What the fuck is SHIP?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

i shilled it 2 days ago
people already up 100% who followed me, the dip did nothing to INT and once we recover this will climb to 3-4$

Only nigger Pajeet's would claim that figure in any realm of serious discussion. Shill them niggercoin and sage.

shipchain.io

Keep your wealth in those mediums from which you expect the biggest gains. Don't hold a coin that in your opinion can only go 20% in a month if you could put it into a coin which could go up 100% in a month in your opinion. The "you don't lose til you sell" mantra is a myth. But sell only if you expect better gains from where you put your wealth after you exit your current coin.

This is the best post in my opinion.

Look at the charts of the previous bubbles, price crashes down to around 15 percent of the ATH, so it's pretty likely we'll see around 3K. Everyone thinking it's only going down to around 8-10K is being too optimistic.

If it goes down to 3k then I'll eat my hat