Redpill me on the cryptocoins. Is it a scam? Is it gonna collapse? should i invest?

redpill me on the cryptocoins. Is it a scam? Is it gonna collapse? should i invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/
cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bouncing as we speek. buy the dip user!

No
No
Yes

it's at 11.3k. What dip? invest 9 k in a possible bubble?

Only thing to worry about is when each government just converts their dollar to a crypto.

id still go all in

Ummm, that’s a one day trend chart.

Try the all time version. And it’s not a stock.

Can't wait for that thing to go down.

Check the drop!
cryptowat.ch/
cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd

Waiting for the mass drop off to buy a ton of buttcoin just to have em

fucking bitconnect / xrp / tron / verge normies deserved it

>Antshares, Ardor, Augur, Bytecoin, Civic,
>Cloak, Dash, Digibyte, Dogecoin,

>EtherumClassic, Factom, FUN, Golem,
>humaniq, lisk, Litecoin, Monero, NEM, Nxt,

>Maidsafecoin, Peercoin, Populous, Ripple,
>Skincoin , Siacoin, Steem, Stellar, Stratis,

>Tezos, Waves, Zcash

What do you notice about all these names? That they're fucking stupid and imbecilic? Actually, these are all names of internet number-generating programs purporting to be """""money""""". How the fuck can it be money? Intangibles always need to be backed by reserves of some sort, whether it is cash in the bank or shiny gold bars. I understand that bitcoin has a finite amount of possible bitcoins that can be generated, but Bitcoin has no actual benefit in terms of functionality over any of the other cunting coins. Bitcoin is THEREFORE another fiat currency, bitcoin is a FUNGIBLE commodity with other coins. With the press of a couple keys, you create a new coin with the exact same blockchain backing it as a bitcoin. What makes a Bitcoin more valuable than a Litecoin or a doge coin? Well it was here before litecoin, and dogecoin has a ridiculous name! That brings to me back to an age-old question, would a Bitcoin by any other name have been adopted so readily? If bitcoin was douchecoin it never would have been viable, even if it was the same blockchain code. Bitcoin sounds cool, it sounds like something you could imagine Neo from the Matrix saying. Fuck

tl;dr bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0

>infinite coins coming out everyday
>you can buy them with your money

sounds like a good deal

Too late, the coins are a lot less valuable today than yesterday. If they ever shoot back up to a new all-time high will be wise to put serious money in, but until then you don't want useless digits.

>Bitcoin is fungible

>what is a maximum supply

Yes
Yes
Yes, but be sure to exit at the top.

No you are too stupid

You can easily convert a bitcoin into dogecoins or ripple coins or whatever, it's fungible with every other shitcoin, the supply of shitcoins is increasing every day, diluting the market.

Its not gonna collapse faggot, we go through this every few months and the new people that join the ship always go ape shit on their first crash. Join the game. Buy some ARK.

Classic bubble.

Stay out.

>Bitcoin Stock
>Stock

go back to your 3% yearly gains boomer, this market is not meant for you.

Why ARK?

>conveniently disregard the fact that it did the same pattern in 2013 from 10 to 200, and then again later in 2014from 150 to 1000, and always came out stronger.

only 2015 it went down the whole year. but 2016 stronger again. hodl.