Even if you get a job at the CIA you wont know the secrets of the world

>even if you get a job at the CIA you wont know the secrets of the world
>even if you make billions of dollars you wont know the secrets of the world
>even if you study the occult and practice on your own you wont know the secrets of the world
>being born into an elite bloodline is the only way to truly know what is going on

Its all for naught.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ghUbO9N3P-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if the question wasn't knowing the truth of the world. What if the question was: can you handle the truth of the world?

Most people would instantly lose faith in humanity and probably kill themselves. The evil goes so much deeper than anyone knows. Its probably a good thing that we live such short lives and aren't able to comprehend anymore than 3 dimensions and our small little galaxy.

Heck most people can't even cope with hearing an "offensive" statement these days, how do you expect them to handle the truth of the world? What if everything you knew was a lie?

2deep4me

/x/ is that way -->

Even those in "Elite Bloodlines," if they have any actual knowledge, won't have significantly more than we do.

One of the properties of the world seems to be that it is endless, recursive, and incomprehensible

agreed

although there is some power energy that comes with those bloodlines. shadows are real, magic is real

What bloodlines are you talking about? Every major kingdom in history has collapsed into nothingness

(((chosen people)))

The bloodlines die like the rest of us. My only real fear is if reincarnation is real. I really don’t want to see any of you assholes again.

nigga wtf you on

I believe there is 1 single greatest hentai in all of humankind and >tfw when I will never experienced it but that is probably for the best because it is probably more asanagi kancolle bullshit

Here's some redpill for you, sheep.

The big enchilada.

you give them energy by thinking that

Alex Jones is a lunatic and everyone that believes what he says is a retard.

I don't think the elites want to join the hive. they remain elevated and separate, while us sheep connect and power the nexus

Notice their all seeing eye symbol they use is always the capstone separated from the base. They view themselves as another species. Look up zuckerberg repeatedly calling other people humans because he slips up because he thinks himself as a different species of being.

>tfw when he thinks anyone knows whats going on

>tfw no face

dude, we can't even prove that causal relationship exists i.e. that an action has consequences and it's not just a coincidence, all we know it's some empirical shit naturally limited by our senses, and you are talking about some secrets of the world

"redpill" you say? Nigga you gotta stop smoking that shit you are wacked out

Nice try
> Jew

are you a newfag or something

if I was a jew I'd be busy plotting the downfall of western civilization not shitposting on Veeky Forums retard. Of all the places a jew would go to spin his diatribes Veeky Forums is not one that would yield results.

Also- we're all mortal we're all gonna die and thats it it just ends and you're just a a pussy ass cuck thats terrified of life and death so you construct these fantasies to inject some kind of meaning into a world that instrinsically has none

> t. sheep
Keep drinking that fluorided water peon.

>JewNfx/+
>Jew

its a scary world out their beyond your moms basement. There's real human beings out there who will rape and eat your soul. Stay inside nigga

Sometimes the universe just drops reality in yo face nigga.

> t. peon
I feel sorry for you, poor goy.

Can we take a moment and appreciate how amazing Caravaggio is with shadows and lighting in his painting? Just look at it.

Good taste OP

this

ITT: people that just watched a really nasty gore webm and think there are some cosmic implications now

there are not many things i have read in my life more ridiculous than that. heres a film you'd probably enjoy: youtu.be/ghUbO9N3P-g

lol this dumb nigger never been above deck on a boat before

4 chan always was good for laughing at others misfortune. Sorry about the FAS son

>all we know it's some empirical shit naturally limited by our senses
...and the unfathomably precise machines that we have developed, able to measure the interactions between individual particles.

You seem triggered rabbi.

Nah i'm just in the mood to shit on retards. I don't really care what stupid shit you believe. The more dumb sheep in the world, the more there is for me to eat. You dont know whats false flag and whats real homie

Oy vey the goyim the know! Shut it down!
Blow me kike.

>jew

and we communicate with those machines with what

>all of this LARPing

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums never changes

"anyone who disagrees with my incredibly sheltered worldview is a jew and the enemy of the white masterrace. Who got the shit kicked out of them in back to back world wars so hard that their entire continent is currently getting buttfucked by Islam refugees."

lol such masterrace. oh you dumbass little shits, everything you believe is peddled to you post ww2 era propoganda, a deliberate dumbing down of the citizenry to molded into docile little sheep.

You know who knew the world was round? The european men who piled into boats and conquered the world, that's who. And the people you're descended from are the ones who were too scared to leave their filthy little hovels.

Mexican masterrace mothafuckas Aztecs eat your hearts out

your ID literally says Jew
Even the J is capitalized

Says the Jew

good chance we'd rather not know

what do you mean? communicate how? they are simply measuring tools that collect data, just much more accurate than our senses. we use those machines to collect multi-multi-multi-dimensional data, and then process it with various algorithms that reduce that dimensionality down to something that we can use. just because we cannot picture a shape with more than 3 spatial dimensions in our minds eye, doesn't mean we cant comprehend higher dimensional spaces, anyone who has solved a linear algebra problem before can tell you that.

lol I did nazi that one coming. My jewish schemes foiled again.

Anyway hombre I'm gonna go make some enchiladas, hope you guys enjoy watching your ancestral homelands get buttraped by the sons of mohamet because you gave up your leadership to women. But ya keep griping about the jews it'll take you rmind of your real problems

Mexicans are literally the next shittiest race next to niggers you low iq shitskin.

>implying i care

Mexico has an extremely low average iq because they didn’t get enough Spanish rape dna. Pic related.

Found the Jew.

What do you suggest we do?

>bitchy kike with "Jew" in his ID

What did he mean by this?

I think what fucks me up more is that as humans with limited perception we most likely will never know all the secrets of the cosmos.
Take an anthill next to a highway for example, do any of those ants truly realize the magnitude of something that is right in front of them? No, they are ants of course they cannot comprehend it. I fear that humans are most likely similar, that even with the aid of technology there will always be gigantic truth of the universe that we will be blind too. Whether it be because of our limited perception or because of our limited intellect.

He's some faggot from /pol/ who couldn't handle the verbal beatings he got on /x/

I know right.

study mathematics and physics and you'll at least know something

everything else gets you closer to heaven but not any closer to god

i know the secrets user, i can tell you how

dude
you don't even know that those machines even exist because you get the data from them only with your senses

> Humean
> In 2018
Read Edward Feser, nigger. Metaphysics is prior to epistemology.

Fuck the secrets of the world I just want a new tesla. None of that model 3 shit either.

sounds like utopia to me desu. life is meaningless anyway so why not turn on easy mode

seems like non of you had an actual breakthrough on NN-DMT or 5-MEO-DMT.

>muh bloodlines
Well if there's any truth to that then I must be one of them, because I was able to figure out exactly what is going on.

It is both hideous and beautiful. Nothing wrong with that.

shit I've done LSD a few times before, loved it but I could never say I broke through. I've had sex, boxed/done bjj, and been in nature all while tripping over various trips, and I don't wanna be "that guy" but I feel I was seriously enlightened and have a deeper understanding of each of those things now.

Been scared of DMT though. It seems a little too powerful, not really a fun thing. At one point in my life I would like to do it however.

I have no doubt in my mind that powerful families control us all. I've come to realize that each country is a farm, with different farming techniques. The US is a free range farm, we think we're free but debt and the monetary system get us in our seats monday morning at 9 everytime like good little sheep. it's amazing. no chains, no guns, but we do exactly what we're told.

The real question is if every country is a farm, who are the owners? The real owners?

when you smoke DMT and have an actual breakthrough you will understand EVERYTHING. Like literally the secret to the universe is yours. It's quite plain and simple tho , but at the same time too much to comprehend.

Before enlightenment chop wood carry water, after enlightenment chop wood carry water.

it's not a toy. also, like FPBP said, {you} can't handle the truth.

the game here is forgetting the truth, that's why people respond so vehemently like Of course you can always start playing the remembering-forgetting game. ;) Our numbers seem to be growing lately.

yeah I noticed that with L. It was like, everything is so simple and complex at the same time. Shit I'm going to pull up my old trip journals now, you got me in the mood. It's been over a year since my trip, I was more free to do whatever at the beginning of college but now that I'm closer to graduation I can feel myself becoming... closed off? I don't know.

Seems like psychedelics tend to offer up paradoxical truths that seem so obvious but hard to discover at the same time

That is all unironically true but the poster explained it in the most retarded fashion possible.

OG redpills right here

i dont get it

OP i also have a secret, even if you suck my cock 10000 i wont tell it to you, does that bother you?

I've orally ingested +20 mg of 5 meo-dmt once.
After about 10 minutes, my entire body felt like sex (that feeling when a girl kisses you or touches you the right way, and you're breath gets taken away a little) when my clothes or blanket rubbed against me.
Then I sat down on a lawn chair and noticed my surroundings.
Everything looked different. I looked at the grass and it seemed tall, like jungle grass or something. My friend's cat walked up behind me and he looked like a tiger for a moment... the grass parted it's way as the cat/lion walked past me.
Then I stared at a large oak tree. It's leaves and branches seemed almost infinite. The level of detail seemed unnatural. The bark, the leaves and the branches all seemed more than 3d, like it was 4d or something.
Then I looked up at the sky. The stars were twinkling lightly; however, something was different about the stars. They began to twinkle more, and appear like like orbs of light in the sky. The lines in the sky (constellations) began connecting themselves.

1/2, one moment, there's more.

the only thing you need to understand everything there is to understand is to be born with 150+ iq
but even a 110-130 iq brainlet can trick themselves into believing they attained enlightnment if they use the proper drugs and undergo some spiritual quest
the vast majority of rothschild heirs are less aware than a plain upper middle class non-autistic genius
food for thought: if data tells you there's a number x of highly intelligent people, and if the proportion of highly intelligent people in the public sphere is significantly less than x/max, you could start to consider the possibility universal answers to life do not lie in social recognition (in the large sense; power, fame and money are ultimately nothing but social recognition)

> mark of the beast

The stars grew more solid, like balls of light. The lines connecting the stars were like thin blue-white threads. I saw many things in the sky. A bear, a hunter, 3 women, a crab, a bull, a warrior, a dragon/serpent, and many more. They all began to interact with each other. I liked watching the three women laugh and talk to each other. They watched the hunter/warrior fight the bull. The warrior fought with sword/spear and a shield. The bull would charge towards the warrior/hunter, and the warrior/hunter would block with his shield and swipe his sword at the beast.
All of them started becoming more real and life-like in their interactions.
They all started coming down to earth, towards me.
The constellations were speaking an alien language to me, I could not understand. Suddenly, it became very clear what they were trying to tell me: "Don't worry, you're made from the same stuff as us. You will be alright." They all said this to me in unison with peaceful, happy smiles on their faces. Soon, they went back up into the sky and I lost my ability to see them. The stars stopped being solid orbs and went back to being normal twinkling stars.
I had a good feeling in my body as I stepped back inside my friend's house. I had a difficult time fully explaining what I had just experienced.

2/2

I liked the story.

>"Don't worry, you're made from the same stuff as us. You will be alright"

see this is what I was talking about. simple, seemingly obvious truths that you don't realize normally.

im born with 150+ iq and i cant claim i understand everything

what's up?

have iq in the 140's. tfw ill never understand

just go to /x/ my nig

Enjoy being slaughtered because of greed and negligence then.

America's going to be a factory farm real soon.

They already have surveillance. Posters are out. They know. And they're scared of us enough that they have to posture.

But I suppose this is just another form of trolling for you.