Which coin has the best staking or dividend system?

Which coin has the best staking or dividend system?
I'm not sure about COSS because the use case is basically tied to one single exchange which you have to use.
I like ARK because they are laying a great foundation.
NEO is also extremely promising.
ETH and ADA in the future.
What else is out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OMG will have revenue sharing/staking.

KCS as well, but I think it's too expensive, ROI is shit.

Bridgecoin (BCO) can be staked and provides dividends

Cryptopia fee shares, the mcap isn't even listed yet but it's undervalued (6000 tokens)

regardless of usecase, coss is undervalued

Obsidian.

qtum
omg might be good too

NEO is the end game coin, you get dividends in GAS which is always going to go up because it is used so much and exchanged blindly half the time

The more its used the more you make as well so its only a matter of time before the pajeets realize its the one

Ark. Just move it from the exchange to your wallet, vote and you are all set. No minimum required and you don’t need your wallet open.

Neo is too high now, would ve been great at >20$ .

I m betting all on strat

NEBL. 10% stake per annum plus distribution of fees incurred by people using the network for ICOs.

Why is it needed to move to wallet?

WTC is promising returns similar to DASH 1st year which I believe was like 15-18%.

The exchange is almost a literal scam with how bad it is though

I’ve been happy with ASTRO...

this is easy

VEN

To vote you need to use a wallet.

this

vote for biz_classic, it's ran by local anons, best payout of any delegate, I was making 3.5 ark a week
classicdelegate.biz/

How many ARC do you have?

COSS can be kept in your ETH wallet. Doesn’t ever have to be on their exchange.

I had 2000, made about 100 off staking, I sold the 2000 and now I'm just staking the 100

I do want to buy back in now, only sold cause it stagnated so long

HAT

Pros
>stake coins for 15% annually
>P2P fiat-crypto exchange
>good-looking UI
>alpha wallets are working (tried them yesterday)
>huge roadmap
>they actually DELIVER
>new exchanges coming soon
>pic related

Cons
>user team (will be revealed)

Overvalued, alpha website pretending to be beta and has been out for 4 months with a pathetic speed of improvement. The exchange is older than KuCoin, let that sink in

BITCONNNNEEEEEEEECT

It will be omg.

PinkDate is in pre-ICO until end of Jan. Full ICO will take place after the app soft launches in Toronto less than a month from now. Last chance to get in at 1/4th the full ICO price (0.147 vs 0.58).

Marketcap at ICO will be

cefs

Ark

COSS is very overvalued, it only went up so much because people wanted to replicate the insane gains of KCS. Most of the volume on COSS is COSS trades. Furthermore, development is extremely slow.
Exchange dividend cryptos will do poorly during a bear market, so both COSS and KCS will faill by a significant amount. However, KCS will rise when altcoins are hot again, while COSS has nothing besides the COSS token. Fiat pairs won't help if no one uses the exchange.