Markets will continue their SHITTY CRASH Minus 10% - 20% every day Until February

I had inside information and I had exactly told you on Sunday about this week gigantic CRASH:

Many guys got triggerred and screamed at me: FUD!!!!!! LARP!!!!!

Here came yesterday and it hapenned exactly everything as I told you.

I hope I saved a lot of good guys, because I know smart people read my post and took immediate action, leaving other faggots to cry red rivers of pain and suffering afterwards, those who didn't follow my advices..

Markets will continue crash Minus 10% - 20% every day Until February

I was accused even of reddit spacing.

So all the shills who were shilling here DBC and FUN and TRX got destroyed,
and me, who I helped you, I finally shine.

Now at least say THANK YOU MASTER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C25qzDhGLx8
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpC0Rvzb6HM
youtube.com/watch?v=9KAE8m_Wyoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just because you wrote out this larp coins will rebound in a week

Thanks for the tip dickhead

Ok, show us the screen cap of your beautiful prophecy.

if we kill the useful info and brilliant analysis, while we shill FUN, DBC and TRX over and over again , what will happehn on longterm guys? Think about it.

Now all the smart money are exiting the market and leaving it to further crash.

China is banning all cryptocurrencies.

Those who HODL will kts soon.

Great Crash! All the shitcoins back to USD 0.01, and the cash moves bak to BTC, ETH and the usual few. Perfect way to double your real crypto coins, thanks!

Tbh should i move all my eth now to usdt or what? help me im new to this and my ass bleeding

I already gave you the direct link to read all the discussion here:

All the triggered retarded screams and shit I received

for telling you accurately how and when exactly the crypto market will crash minus 30%.

Generalized Falls will continue until February.

Retards and idiots will hodl as always,

Smart money and me will rebuy in February

$10000*0.85^14 = $1000 BTC in February.

doubtful.jpg

I’m keeping my coins, it doesn’t effect me.

back

to

reddit

or

kys,

faggot

You're the retard, pal. Hundreds of larpers post here every day. Unless you have proof for what you say you can't expect people to believe shit.

how do u get 'insider info' on fucking bitcoin

Not a chance. It could continue until Friday but this crash is running out of steam fast. It would take some fud to move it down more and even the worst fud will have diminishing returns. This is a growing market and people see items on sale.

I love this crash

This was predicted on 14th Jan by some Twitter fag who got info from miners. Firstly quick decline then slow bleed to $1000. Just have to wait and see..

Thanks man you saved me. I listened to you and sold everything. ETH at 1,300.
It feels so great to see all this newfags loose all their money.
Most comfort crash ever.
thanks mate
will rebuy at february.

I'm new
Please explain further why I shouldn't buy now and wait until feb

Because the markets are crashing and bleeding. More people get panicked (on good reasons) and selling, further crashes

All the news are very negative.

The crashes continue until February.

If you buy now at 10,000 BTC , you will kys when BTC will be 1000 $ in early February

>February

You underestimate the power of fear. We're bleeding out till June. Normies won't want to touch this market amid all the fud, especially after the BCC scam.

We have been given another opportunity. Accumulate and hold.

The only way to survive is by joining a pump server

discord gg/fAh4p6E

Nah, the only way to survive is by joining a pump server

discord gg/fAh4p6E

You are welcomed mate.

Great rewards come to good people who appreciate the beauty of life.

Always remember that what matters the most is to build the option of curing aging and degenerative aging diseases.

To have an option of continuing this beautiful life, us and our parents, without unecessary pain or suffering of the unecessary old age.

See this video to understand everything clearly:

youtube.com/watch?v=C25qzDhGLx8

Forgive me for I have not believed

What is the plan if I didn't sell? Sell now and rebuy in feb or IRONHANDS?

sell now and rebuy in February at 350 $ ETH and 1000 $ BTC

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

there is no way it's going to $1000

it will take time to break significantly below $10000, since that's the last ATH and a psychological barrier

it will take even more time to break below $5000, since that's two ATHs earlier

the lowest price BTC can go is realistically $3000

Jeez, I hope btc goes back to 1k SO FUCKING MUCH

can anyone link to any article or post exploring this hypothesis (that the market will continue declining significantly) in detail? it's so fucking hard to filter the signal from the noise. it's idiots everywhere and the people who know what they're talking about just get lost in the sea of shit

Great vid. Puts things into perspective with all this greed here.

I don't say I appreciate your fear-mongering styled predictions but you may well be right about them too. The question is what will the level of damage be and how high will things recover. Personally I'll be forgetting my XLM for now since it's the one and only project in this space I have real faith in.

I did some calculations and 20% every day until february gives btc value 300$

Cool

Where did you get the inside info from?

TRX and DBC are shitcoins though, FUN actually has shit going for it

Might be BTC's real worth but it's hardly a real possibility.

Thank you for loving the same things: life, being alive, family and loved ones and helping them through science.

Aubrey de Grey, Zoltan Istvan, Peter Thiel have more great videos about this.

So convert the btc to usd and wait to rebuy?

There was no announcement on Monday you dumbfucks. There was bound to be a big correction, as there is after every insane bull run. There were guys posting these predictions literally every day of the week.

This guy doesn't have insider info. Ffs you guys are dumb as fuck for falling for this.

FUN and TRX are shitcoins though, DBC actually has shit going for it

Correct. FUD works greatest when there's panic all around already. If this ship sinks, I'm choosing to sink with it. I intentionally chose to enter crypto space for a good reason, not just for huge profits. Hence, the price vs usd might drop insanely, but while not selling I'm not losing literally anything.
Everything is relative, and your mindset makes things come to reality depending on your attitude. Choose smart, and choose well.
I AM NOT SELLING. PERIOD

>life, being alive
Fuck yes
>family and loved ones
Kek, somewhat but I'm a bit too much autistic to start my own family anytime soon

Humanity has a long way to go and this recent crypto bubble was just dumb zero sum game. It's a bummer but also refreshing going back to living more fully and believing in just believing in the tech.

I'm not big on youtubers but I'll check them out mate.

I would also watch youtube.com/watch?v=ZpC0Rvzb6HM Jason Silva explains very well why the 4th solution - an option of actually staying alive, is the solution that really matters.

Hope I made your day a little better

This song describes what I feel about the crash
youtube.com/watch?v=9KAE8m_Wyoc

Just keep in mind that we can only prolong our lives significantly, in the end they'll always be finite like everything else in the universe. Use the moments you have well.

Best advice: sell and watch the big picture for a while,

is Tron TRX scamcoin worth XY Billions dollars valuation?

No product, no clients, no real partnerships, just lies and hype.

What is this crazy culture shit?

Who didn't sell everything yet should be punished to masturbate on her boobs

bro this was crashing well before sunday lmfao. why are there so many larpung faggots on thai board