I’m sure this has already been discussed before, but — what is expected price EOY?

I’m sure this has already been discussed before, but — what is expected price EOY?

$0.00

$1

$FUCK OFF

ponzicoin

A LOT
PROBABLY MORE

easy $400, and im being conservative

$24.73

$0. its going to hit mayyybe 2$ in march but then sergey will just shadowfork it leaving biz holders with bags of worthless tokens.

This year $50, it's the next one when things get exciting. It will reach 1/3rd of ETH's future marketcap.

$0 its literally another BitConnect

>people not understanding how to calculate the expected outcome of a super high risk pajeet gamble

another vaporware token like tron
what else is new?

$0

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

$1,000

Link is a legit good coin, but good coin are not predictions are impossible to make in this market because it could crash at any moment and also moon at any moment.
Anyone making a price prediction on any crypto is not to take seriously.

15 cents EOY

Get out. It's a pajeet shill coin. Seriously, what would stop big holders (since they seems to have full control over LINK) from dumping LINKs once it's ~$2 and shadowfork it to ensure you small fuckers not going to get rich as well?

your meme is shit, shut up you fucking moron, I swear fucking low-iq gamblers like you makes me want to be a nolinker.

>probabilities
>expected outcomes
>not to be taken seriously
just admit it, user, all you ever did in school was chanting and clapping, eh?

20 dollars... just kidding 5 cents

Garbage coin

$25-$50

Have you heard about the hidden recording of sergei talking to his friend about how he copy pasted some etherium code and made an average website and is now a millionaire? you can hear him say half way through that he's a "crypto hustler" and he is just going to keep dropping "breadcrumbs" so his followers will keep buying his tokens, and that its all just "pure speculation" . He even bragged about how dumb his followers are for buying into his bullshit so easily.

You gotta hear this recording, its a shocker.

>Link is a legit good coin
It's not even a coin you stupid shill

A little bit irrelevant, but i moved my eth from kraken to binance to buy linkies. I typed my binance eth address nicely, but when i reviewed it kraken had capitalized some letters.
Addresses are not case sensitive RIGHT?

Give me a price prediction then faggot, I'll screencap it and make fun of you next year

ponzi scheme token, worth exactly 0.0000000000000000000

Swift is already planning a shadowfork with Jason parser. Link will be worth nothing, as for the fork thousands

This but unironically

>

>fud so way oh their claims
>pretty much states theirs proof of these claims
>yet does not provide proof of bullshit

State of biz every fucking day.

gggguys?

>fuds some crazy claims

Fuck i hate using my phone for this shit, kill me now.

the expected outcome is something completely different than a price prediction, you dip

Always copy your public addresses to avoid fucking up by mistyping. Sorry stinky linky, but you did this to yourself.

Vaporware, inactive github, no actual partnerships announced on twitter or mainstream media. Their new marketing guy Jason Parser also announced the shadowfork recently, so this token is dead.

$0.00 by end of the month. Delisted by Binance in February.

It shows on Binance like that sometimes, just check etherscan retard
You should be fine

Also: ChainLink is a PnD scam coin people.. avoid at all costs. DYOR.
Check their pnd scam discord yourself for proof:
>bMFVqMR

why letters are different then, retard? You lost evertything

Thanks, my ETH just arrived so it's all good I guess. Which will rise faster in your opinions, ETH or LINK? Not sure if I should buy linkies now or wait more.

>DISTRIBUTED
More like DESIGNATED, am I right?

sure thing bozo

Don't be so mean. Google says that it ain't case-sensitive and that the capitalization happens as a checksum (???).

das the joke

NLINK will be worth a lot. LINK will be worth nothing. Sergey and Jason have already shadowforked you in the ass, lmao. This is the next Bitconnect.

>ChainLink is a PnD scam coin
It hasn't had any pumps or dumps. Nobody shills it on reddit or here.

its time to move to a useful coin, like UFR

wtf is nlink you nigger

Do I still have to use that shitty site to buy it?

>It hasn't had any pumps or dumps
Yeah, sure.

see

Every single coin had the same chart as that.

Ah yes the classic 1 month long pump and dump

I used to be part of the group that does these

>Nobody shills it on reddit or here
1/3

2/3

Proven as FUD:

3/3

DO I BUY LINKIES NOW OR HOLD ETH

No - they’re not user. You can rest now. And put some eth in my wallet. It’s here:
LINKISASHITCOIN1488GASTHEJOOS

EOY? 7 cents of course!

kek I remember the video and the thread here. some user bought views and posted screens here.

$1000 unironically

If it still exist by the end of the year.

My fucking sides, lol

between 0 and 2000$

FUCKING WHERE TO BUY THIS SHIT? FUCK
NEVER GONNA TAKE OFF IF YOU CAN'T BUY IT

Binance

Better be careful, Binance is going to delist it. Can't make a profit if you can't sell.

Not gonna lie, former 2 man dev team member here along with Jason Parser, and the more I shadowfork the more shady shit I find.

binance motherfucker

Cheers senpaitachi
Imma buy and pull out to a wallet, all genki

Link will hit $20 or so in March. This is basically guaranteed. From there we’ll probably see a stabilization period before heading to $50 more or less around Q3 and expect anywhere between $50-100 EOY. $200 sometime in 2019, with the potential for $1000 around 2022

I'm pretty sure AssBlaster is a reference to the Always Sunny episode "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis". They say they're sick of the banks blasting their asses so they're gonna blast some asses of their own. Wouldn't have noticed if I didn't just watch it