Just checked the .onion darklink of smartcontract.com

Just checked the .onion darklink of smartcontract.com.

Pic related, ChainLink has already been shadowforked. LINK tokens will not be used on the network. Fuck me, I had 50k I am getting out right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

securelist.com/end-of-the-line-for-the-bredolab-botnet/36335/
pastebin.com/6BdhRfkG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Jason Parser was right about the github purge. This is going to zero by the end of the day, I'm out.

I don't understand

ABORT ABORT ABORT

SELLING ALL MY LINKSIES THANKS OP GREAT POST

ABORT ABORT ABORT

thanks, just bought100k

Nice, just bought 1500

Holy fuck guys, I'm freaking out! My link is all going to be worthless and I bought at 1.30

What does the escaped string say?

shadowfork confirmed on TORbook
if you haven't pricelocked all your LINK tokens yet, you're a retard

this is what jason parker was warning us about ffs you guys said he was just a meme. im shaking right now.

Sell everyone last one

nani

What the fuck is this, please explain, why the fuck would they shadowfork link you retards, no mainnet yet, and no fucking way a company would do this to their ico holders

OH GOD THE LAST LINE CONTAINS THE PRIVATE KEY TO THE LOCKED 350000000 TOKENS WHY SERGEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>web developer
>conflicted on correcting OP or joining in on the FUD

fuck this
i'm out
oracle solver my ass

I knew it. AssBlaster was just stringing us all along...

Sold 100K.

They would when word got out to the "wrong community". Gee I wonder who they were talking about.

Someone explain to a fucking retard

What is shadow forked?

Am I getting ass blasted?

OK user, sure like they give a fuck some degenerates brought their token.

basically this sergey guy is running away with all the tokens and he used the shadowforge to separate the tokens form the original mainnet, effectively creating the chainlink oracles we've all dreamed off but now he doesnt have to share them with us autists. im going to kill him.

if anyone is retarded enough to believe this: this is just some random javascript. if you sell your coins because of this you'll deserve the loss

>HTML code

Nar not real

Enjoy when ChainLink deploys using the NLINK token and everyone suddently realises their LINK tokens are worth zero. Bitconnect 2.0.

Yes, you should sell your link while its still worth something

Im not convinced, I'm gonna keep holding

The Link shall be broken.
It is foretold in the prophecy.

DYOR, anons, always DYOR.

securelist.com/end-of-the-line-for-the-bredolab-botnet/36335/
>CTRL+F "An example of an infected website in which the JavaScript code is more deeply obfuscated"

It's just a Window virus that is totally unrelated to LINK or any other cryptocurrency.

n o l i n k e r g t f o

thanks. i was almost making an argument

Bump because this shadowmeme must die already.

It's when coins get reissued from ERC20 tokens (used for beta testing) to new coins from the blockchain.

Seems like LINK's current ERC20 tokens were just test tokens to be used on the testnet, and for the mainnet they will instead use new tokens created from a new ChainLINK blockchain.

Better sell your LINK so that you can buy the new tokens when they get released

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SERGEY BETRAYED US

SELL FUCKING EVERYTHING

thanks op just sold 300k

Found the same code there:
pastebin.com/6BdhRfkG

May 2017

Time to sell every single link. That's the last straw.

kek