Other urls found in this thread:

thecryptowiki.org/Live_Chart
discord
discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

epic

yeah I know

Watch the death of Crypto live over on this website(better than cmc, ad free experience): thecryptowiki.org/Live_Chart

meh, we might as well be in a bear trap now and the real new paradigm is at 10 trillions

lol no

you need new idiots to reach 10 trillion
there are no new idiots left. the whole world knows about bitcoin.

who else /buying despair/
1k here we come

it's not about idiots, we would just need for the big guys to enter, so far none of the billionaires did

and you honestly think they'll risk their billions in a market where this just happened?

they're gonna need a heavy dose of amnesia and rufies first

Gonna buy some bitcoins for 600.

There are only a few million active crypto users

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now'

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

I'm sure the stock market bros said the same thing 30 years ago.

I think the real bullrun is yet to happen, just the amount of people blocked from putting their money in by exchanges turning off registrations, they will be extremelly greedy for those low prices.

It was a bear market 5 days ago. Now it's just a bloodbath. I hope you guys get outmaneuvered by shortsellers ;)

Here here.

there are more than that, and soon there will be less

no its about idiots

"heh only invest what you can afford to lose!"

you ran out of idiots (gamblers)

Only way to make money rn in crypto
is to p&d, reliable 20-50% profit every 3 days.
Dont even care about the market, just keep your shit in that jew-coin tether between pumps.

Only risk is tether going to shit when ppl start to realize how fucking shit it is and what bitfinex and other scammy exchanges use it for. But thats probably when u cash out.

discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF

t. last thing you hear is POP

yeah well that chart was made for bullshit wall street investments, not crypto. Completely different set of rules. This is NOT a crash, IT'S JUST A DIP!

>this meme picture gets posted everyone
>everyone sees it and thinks its real
>everyone starts trading based on the graph
>self fulfilling prophecy

The funny thing is, If you look at the catalog right now, a lot of the threads are Capitulation.
I can-t even laugh anymore tho.

Despaircoin moon confirmed

A broken clock is right twice a day the same way a memechart will finally hit the nail on the head once in the 10,000,000 times it's been posted

it is real though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN TO 1 K.

IT'S COMING BACK BOYS. GET FUCKT

FUCK YOU

>Only risk is tether going to shit when ppl start to realize how fucking shit it is and what bitfinex and other scammy exchanges use it for. But thats probably when u cash out.

>tether worth literally nothing
>exchanges don't have enough $ to handle a run

Good luck with that, retard

if everyone believes its real it becomes real

This.

more like a pump and dump

Crypto will go on #Resiliant

>Crypto will go on #Resiliant
As a means for buying drugs and other illegal shit

"Know when to walk away, know when to run."

WE HAVE THAT EVERY JANUARY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLSSSSSSSS

WE DO

ERMAHGERD

Kill yourself retard

Here from Veeky Forums, don't know shit about crypto

What's going on?

haha

are crypto people retarded?

its just a pump and dump

No it isn't

market's crashing

Less than 1% of people trade crypto you idiot

Yes. We're still early adopters. We haven't reached the bear trap yet.
Yes, the whole world knows about Bitcoin. But nobody joined because it wasn't accessible for normies.

Okay so now that all of the late buyers have cashed out at a loss where does crypto go from here? Which cryptos actually have real world use? Those are the ones we need to buy while they're cheap.

>it's coming back boys!!!
>10mins later dips back under 7.8k
lmaoooooo
waiting for that 7.3k dip to buy

That's the fate of a pyramid scam

People realized that bitcoin isn't worth a dime, and everyone is trying to get rid of it like it was radioactive waste

where the fuck are those prices

OMG is a sleeping giant

Ponzi Scheme

Imagine driving your car really fast, faster than you ever driven.
Then imagine a cliff coming up and you can not break fast enough to avoid it and fall.

If you're not shorting this then you're an idiot.

Good news is eventually we will return to the mean and the cycle starts over.

Sold everything in mid December when my sister told me she had bought some crypto.
That's how I knew we had reached peak bubble.

>despair
KEK

Got my incompetent Java professor to invest at 20000k
I'm keking the kekest of my life

you forgot the most important part OP

That's why I'm looking so hard for the plateau

Jim Breyer invested in Vechain.

Crypto moves faster. What takes months in the stock market takes a week. But the fundamentals are the same.

>everyone starts trading based on the graph
yes because the graph predicts it goes down even more, so the trading will be selling

Chart is deceptive. Time frame is completely wrong. Claiming your short timeframe lines up perfectly with a theoretical model is the only joke. Bookmark my reply and see you in six months. Buy in at 8500

Not only that, I have to close my short first and then buy.

Implying this isnt "first selloff"

Why are you even here? You are technically and financially illiterate.

So where's the mean in our case?

A little below mean would target price 1500$?

No it isn't. Bitcoin had 2 major crashes like this already, and every time there were idiots like you claiming it's not going to crash, and every time they were WRONG like you will be now.

Well yea, the chart is always true at some point in time. It's a;ways in hindsight though.

>Less than 1% of people trade crypto you idiot
Bitcoin has been getting pimped on local news channels, bud. Everyone they could reach to has been reached. There is no new blood unless you find a way to open a portal to a parallel dimension or try to scam aliens.

And for evading currency controls and shitty central banks

I've been on Veeky Forums for over a year now and I've seen this posted literally every time bitcoins drops.

Don't sell, we are still gonna make it.

Please learn what a pyramid scam / ponzi is user. Crypto is wild speculation, but it is NOT a pyramid scam.

>over a year

So you missed the 2 times this graph accurately predicted a major crash since 2009. Cool. This will be your first.

bitcoin will only be good for illegal trade when US bans it, sell it while you can

This board has gone to shit. Anyone claiming death of crypto death of btc is a newb illiterate fuckmuncher playing children’s games.

Well yea and in time it recovered again. Crypto tends to have a long bear market, bubble up and then sharply drop off again. If you want to make loads of money in crypto you wait and buy in again once it's back on return of normal and you wait for the next bubble.

I made this on the 31st and everyone laughed at me...well, who is laughing now!!!!

Meanwhile, on the logarithmic chart...

Only newfags think those posts are serious

SELL SELL SELL !!!!!!!!!!
ITS OVER CRYPTO IS DEAD

Tough month for you fuckers. Down 51%.

people have short positions
they fudding everywhere right now.
so they hit their 8k buyorder

And they STILL deny it.

That's why this board is fucked up. Too much denial. I believe in crypto but I will buy again at lower price. I'm not shouting "lol coiners btfo" or "ponzi scheme".

But it's going down and every smart man would buy down there.

But NO, they are still denying literal template bubble graph.

OMG to $100 end of year
FUN to $4 end of year
XLM to $15 end of year

The Holy Trinity of HODLs

So what if it recovered? That's not the topic of this thread. We are talking about the crash that is currently happening.

the emotional structure is true on all timeframes

For gods sake buy the dip when it happens. Anybody cashing out low is going to get JUSTed when they realise they didn't know how to read graphs properly.

let me know when she sells so i know when to buy

like the last 5 years

I have to say something. At first I felt schadenfreude regarding this whole thing because I was sick of seeing cryptocoin shilled everywhere and constantly shoved in my face. I can't feel schadenfreude anymore. Now I'm just sad.

I'm sorrry. To all of you, I'm so very sorry. I hope things work out for you, and if the chips fall I want you to know the sun will still rise in the morning and you'll be able to fight through whatever debts or situations you find yourselves in. Please just take care of yourselves and be safe.

Got 124.0 FUN. Will I make it and how much would that be? That's like a 100x isn't it? Yep. Moving to alt coins is the way. BTC was the fuel for that fire.

this is the question. I'd guess somewhere around 2-4k$ because there's a lot more attention than 2014 but also a lot more cryptos. I wouldn't even be mad if i miss the perfect spot same as when i sold in mid december. I don't care if i make 8000% or 9500% but i care for a lower risk.

wrong. If that would be the case it would be that way since 2014.

I dont regret it, we all knew it's a high risk high return and it really hurts but nobody is trully surprised. We love to take chances.

Because /biz are the biggest pussies in the crapto sphere. In bull times this is a really informative board. In times the bear is hitting, you find the biggest faggots here. Even the normie groups on facebook have bigger balls than the guys here.

Do...don.....don't se.... sell guys, I have a... all my money in cyrpto and n... need to c.... conv.... convince people not to s... sell so I don't l..... lose all my money.

Cool, hope we all get that perfect spot, bro.

>IT'S JUST A DIP!
YOU'RE JUST A FAG