Who here "losing" money but doesn't give a shit?

Who here "losing" money but doesn't give a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=hqf5bniwyFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right here bruh. My initial investment was $400. I make that in one shift at work so whatever

right here.

i dont give a fuck how much the jews are crashing this shit.

I AINT SELLING

I invested 2K originally and don't give one single goddamn fuck anymore. They can crash every single shitcoin as long as we get to shit this board up.

Went negative 5mins ago, but I only put in my bonus money so it's all cool, I can wait through the bear market or whatever awaits us. Gonna spend some more if it gets to that point though

Losing money as well. So what. It's gona go back up in a month or two and I'll have enough to retire by the end of the year anyway.

I just want to find the bottom so I can buy this wonderful dip.

Here here.. Only invested what I could afford, not selling shit kek

I put in $800, and its at $300 now.
I've been laughing all day. I've put the $300 in some shitcoins in the hope they moon, but I don't really give a fuck.

Never invest more than you're willing to lose

This is play money to me, I've been on my best behavior this Jan but normally I'd waste the amount I've invested on partying and being a degenerate.

If it rallies, sick, if not, eh.

The market is so manipulated that at some point it will be manipulated up. I'm waiting for the turn!

me. I only put in what I could afford and I don't really care if I lose it.

i bought cheap whiskey and listening to turbo-folk
dont care, dont give fuck
our roads are not suitable for lambo anyway

Schadenfreude sustains me.

And the fact that I sold 80 % of my holdings a while ago.

I'm losing USD but making more BTC buying the altcoin panic sells.

Same, and i love this whole chaos in some kind of weird way.

Me desu, I started trading crypto 2 weeks ago and did some day trading before I went all in on Link at $1.06 average. I think I’m down maybe $1-2k max? Either way, we’ll be laughing at this when Link becomes the next 100x coin. Planning on buying more once we bottom.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now...,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Why are people freaking out?

Serb detected, or at least I hope you're a Serb. Your music really needs to die

If only you knew how fun this crash is when you sold high and are holding nothing

I got in at $150 when I told everyone to buy. I will never lose money. See you at $50k.

About £700, peaked to 9K over December.

Not sold a thing. Hodl and accumulate.

me

Less than 2% of my savings in crypto so whatever, I'll hold it until the very bottom, maybe sell in 5 years

I'm worried but won't sell.

NEO IS RAPING ME

Same here. Sub $1k, around $800. Hardly any skin in the game, but just enough to make it sting. Hopefully this will teach me a lesson so that I make bank next January

>''You've crossed Caro's Threshold of Misery, which is the point at which mental and emotional pain is maximized and anything further won't register. The Threshold of Misery is that point when things have become so bad, you simply cease to care when they get worse.''

I am Bulgar, actually.
>youtube.com/watch?v=hqf5bniwyFc

>т. ceляндyp

i started with $1500 3 weeks ago. got it up to $15k. currently at $8300. i guess i cant really complain.

I'm actually negative by 30% but the ride of the last few days was worth the price

Just bought 2 days ago 75% into ETH and 25% BTC ... Already down 40%. Fuck

Yeah Im getting fucked but Im holding long term anyway

>all these pathetic stunned sheep who can't react
big sell signal right here

дa cи paзбиeш лaмбoтo пo бopиcoвитe """"мaгиcтpaли"""" дaнo

Exactly me, glad I cashed out around 75% 2 weeks ago, which was 20x my initial investment.
I feel a bit bad about the rest of course because I really thought I could make my 25% left go 20x again but now I already lost half so it'll be hard.

At least I know many many people lost way more than me or are even in the negative.

I'm more mad about the fucking jews and asian governments that can't let their people be free and want to control everything and that people don't react and go back to their shitty jobs and pay 50% taxes for those politicians.

Not selling but if it keeps crashing without recovering, I'm unironically going to an hero.

down 4 grand could care less as long as i have marijuana

I don't give a shit.

I invested 3k and cashed out my investment already some months ago.

Now I still have 8k left. ...it was 20k at ATH.

...don't give a shit.

FUCK ALL WEAKHANDS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "CRASH".

...cryptocurrency will od much better when all these normie YouTube faggots are gone.

So for me it's a celebration!

I have about 10k invested. Sitting at 84k from a high of 170k.

Dont give a fuck. Going down with the ship. I will not cash out and let the jews win.

Me. The projects I'm in I believe in. I should make some of what I lost back but Kuckcoin is holding two of my Eth so I'm losing money on that. Which sucks. Think I lost 5K which isn't that much since I'm a wagecuck with a good job who lives in his parents basement. I'll make it back in a month.

Lost around 20k but comfy. Did take way more profit during 19k-16k movement.Waiting for normie suicide news to buy back.

I also feel this way. Are we fucked in the head

Still got a long way to go to touch my original investment.

I put in 200 bucks. lost 2.5k in the span of 2 days

wondering if to cash out and buy back in or just buy more when it dips further. got funds to play with

This. You live and die by the coin. Only holders will survive.

I so fckn tied from wojacks treads, i SO dont care you cant even imagine, brother. SO dont give a shit, i m so newbee, i in crypto since 21 dec 2017, and by my balls, it s so obvious, why u dont give a fuck, go masturbate on loli, dont you dare look into portfolio, pidarasi

I ain't losing shit. 15k REQ is always gonna be 15k REQ

This, fuck'em!

I'm down more than 50% but I'm not selling...I'm buying at cheap prices and holding..... I can afford to lose 100% investment in the worst case scenario but still I'm sure I'll bounce back at February

I'm going to be below my initial investment in 20 more percent.
The thing is, bitcoin tend to dip 40% then get up like a rocket after that, and right now we are at -50%, so i expect green candles soon.
Even if not, whatever, i holded through the china FUD, i'll hold through this dip.

I had a change to sell at the rebound though, and misread the market and thought it would not continue.
I had all the indicators but would not believe them, i'm dumb.
But i won't lose money, it'll reach 100k this year, just need to wait.

I really need to get into alts though, i have enough of waiting for bitcoin, you only have opportunities every two-three months to accumulate with the dips, while i could get more bitcoin daily with shitcoins trading.

you only lose money when you sell

only gamble what you're willing to lose

simple as that

couldnt give a flying fuck that my position was worth 10k and is now worth 3k

just isnt enough to care about. one simple rule of gambling

holy shit how young are you people

that fraction is huge for products that (yet) have completely 0 real world application

Comfy, still up over 100k.
Even transfered more fiat just yesterday

down 12 grand
Still making 4 times my investment

I've since stopped trying to make predictions of what it'll do in the next 7 days or less. Obviously people are freaking out and "feel" it might to lower and hope it'll go up. It's easier to make 6 month predictions than 24 hour ones.

>Put in $50 EOY 2016 to test the waters
>started a physical exchange where I get paid in both FIAT and crypto.
>Have unrealized losses and is holding through the market
>trusted customers still trade (Maduro is a cunt, but he's good for business)

Im already looking for temp work in case the market stagnates for a long time, but im pretty comfy rn, and im upgrading the exchange to have an online presence so I dont have to directly deal with customers.

feelsgoodman.jpg

>makes 400 dollars in one shift at work
>only invests 400 dollars

never gonna make it

but AI deeplearning tangle decentralized ledger?

whitepapers are worth 100 bn alone

we all knew we were riding a ponzi surely? LMAO

I bought crypto for the first time yesterday cause everything is crashing. I'm just holding m8.

60k in the red since last week

Me. Have $700 in the game just as an experiment and would have wasted it gambling or buying csgo skins anyway. The memes and fun I had watching it go up and down were worth it.

No shits given. I just cashed out like 75k 2 weeks ago to pay off student loans. Only down 30% on everything left.

But they do have real world application.

see you in 48hours.

Me

I'm losing my 100$ no doubt about it
but it's the best entertainment money i've ever paid.

Lost 800k. Don't feel anything.

down close to this, too
feels surreal

Right here, I wouldn't call it losing cause it's just penny change compared to what others have invested. It was given to me by a friend who owed me a little money.

Cashed out my initial investment + some extra months ago so I'm not sweating at all.

Started with 14k EUR in September. Peaked at 60k EUR in December. Now down to 20k EUR. I'm only pissed that I'm losing in BTC. Anyway, it's OK, the majority of my wealth is in stocks. I just transferred 10k EUR to Kraken. Will take a few days. I hope the dip continues at least that long..

Well, I don't mind the falling cryptoprices, if that's what you're asking, but I aint losing money, because I AINT FUCKING SELLING.

Keeping an eye out for the dip. We+re going deeeeeep, bois.

Time to double down

I put in 1k last week. Been laughing the whole way to 600. If you ever put in more than you can afford to lose in these tulips your a retard. That said I really think in a month or 2 I’ll be back at 1k again.

/stronghands/ here

Waiting to buy in. It will rise again. For those that put in $500 initially and have 6 figures, don't feel bad. You started with literally nothing compared to those numbers.

You were warned about this happening. It's a part of the game.

Me. It's not like you can cash out anyway so who cares?

>3k in end of November.
>Usual learning curve, fucked up a few times
>Still manage to get portfolio up to 20k
>4,500 this morning
>bunch of profits camped out in 2 ICOs that haven’t released yet
>holdling hard, on with real life
>No fucks given, I’ve blown money on worse

hello, was at 4k now at 2k... dont give a fuck i put titanium bars in my fingers just so i cant let got of these bags...

Already recouped my initial investment so I'm just having fun with it

I got in like 10 days ago and have dumped 1400 in over the week, currently down about 550. 0 fucking regret, I saw crypto as the one last chance for a redistribution of wealth from the ZOG and Zionist elite. It was all play money anyways so even if I lose it at least 10 years from now when you have to donate 25% of your income to Israel anyways at least I can say I tried to halt the Jewish overlords.

It's basically US government shilling combined with BCC right now. Discount really.

Still have double my initial investment in profit. Plus we're hitting 100 k this year, so I'm fine.

People who made over 200k and didn't cash out or tether up at all deserve it though..

I put all my money into bcc I feel for the meme going to drink a lot tonight

Same, bought 2k of BTC when it was $500. The ride over the holidays was amazing. I sold 1 BTC at 19k, kept 9k, and bought 1 BTC back when it crashed to 10k, so I literally got a $9k free for Christmas. Now my initial investment is covered and I have $7k profits, so the number on my portfolio is all just free potential money now.

user are you me? I’ve only spent what I usually would have pissed up the wall and sharted across the bed in pic related. I fucking knew I shoulda waited another week but hey fuck it. Healthy January with some extra entertainment.

not losing - but i'm getting very close to break even. probably another 10% or so.

lost $55k in a week, still comfy as fuck kek

Meh, couldn't give a fuck.

Me too, this is a lot funner than the bull market tbqh

Me, because I didn't invest more than I could afford to flush down the toilet.

Don’t care how much my shit gets JUSTed right now. It’s happened several times before since 2013.
Invested 50k
Cashed out 100k in dec
Still up 2M
Fucks given: 0

I’m playing with profit. Was up 28k% this last year. Took a large amount out. Have no debt. Wish I took just a little more out last week just for frivolous spending. Still sucks watching my number go down. Whatever

I'm on vacation in another country and told myself I wouldn't touch it. I've watched my portfolio more than double and be cut in half in the 3 weeks I've been away

If that tin was a VB, then probably, don't get Emu's in Vic.
Still going to be a pisswreck Aus day long weekend, but 3/4 weeks being good isn't bad.