Mfw i locked the price of my 11.2 bitcoins at almost 19k

>mfw i locked the price of my 11.2 bitcoins at almost 19k

comfy feels here

you only have 3.21 buttcoins though

Explain this to me

that doesn't mean anything. No one will buy it at that price.

I have several trezors so i can lock into different prices
I lock the price (like cold storage on coinbase) and now i can sell and buy back cheaper

Get a nano s it auto locks when a coin reaches ATH as opposed to the Trevzor which has to be done manually. don't lose your gains due to some Jews crashing the market. You can find mods online that will allow you to lock at previous prices

Who would buy it off you though?

ONLY /SMARTMONEY/ KNOWS TO LOCK IN PRICES.

how the fuck do you sell at that price?

Doesn't matter, it's locked in. Think of it like insuranc
e

That's pretty cool

For everyone who is confused, this is a meme

Didnt get chance to lock in at 18k like OP.... But locked in at 16k... just a little less but still alot better than these idiots falling all the way under 10k... when are you going to lock in user? wtf are you doing?

i bought 1500 trx at 1.67$ can i still lock those at this price ? i still have the coins in my private wallet off the exchangd

You're a meme for not locking in your prices before the crash

T. Trezor user who didn't lock their price and is trying to get back in

/thread

Fucking retards all of you

lol you stupid fucks, how do none of you realize you could've picked whatever price to lock in your bitcoins at? LMFAO, literally luling at how many of you chose 19k. Fucking locked my shit in at 100k, fucking stupid shit normies stay poor

wow. how does smart money think it gets paid?

>Unironically doesn't know how USDT and Trezor are linked to allow locking in of prices for future withdrawal

HOW?

VIA /SMARTCONTRACTS/ YOU STUPID DUMMY.

LEARN TO CRYPTO FAGGOT.

you must lock in the price first

Lock it to whatever, nobody’s gonna Pay you twice the market value.

???? Are you new in crypto? I don't think you understand how locking works.

Did you even read about smart contracts? no? then leave pls

This has to be the best meme to have ever been created. Sell back cheaper. My sides

This thread really shows the newfags. Only normies dont know how to lock the price.

Literally just explained its a smartcontract formed with USDT and trezor... why do you think USDT is so stable?...Its to allow locking in of prices to allow future cashout... Why do you not know this?.... This is the reason people purchase Trezor hardware wallets rather than just purely making a cold paper wallet... Jesus... Please tell me you know all this user and you are just larping???

Congratulations, you made your coins even more useless now. NO ONE will buy at that price if the coin never recovers. You have lost all your money.

Lol being this new.

So I withdrew like 12ETH last week to get into some shitcoins. But that just means my hashes in my nano hasn't been updated yet. I've posted these hashes here on the block chain:

0x2D3c73321749928eabc05e09D72c11712d1e4756

First 12 ETH sent to the above code will update your ETH back to the original hashes first in best dress people.

Note the above address is the blockchain address, so you just need to double check your own MEW to make sure it updated correctly.

Jesus fucking Christ read the thread. It's a SMART. FUCKING. CONTRACT. OP had a guaranteed buyer the moment he locked his coins. He's fine.

>HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SMART CONTRACTS.

too late

If you didn't setup a smart contact at the time your coins were at that value, there's nothing you can do.

OMFG.....

No wonder the market is collapsing with the amount of retards in this thread kek.

And we still think the normies have not arrived yet....and that the "mania phase" will come soon™ kek