Press F

press F

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

>3 likes

If you put all your money in any coin you deserve to lose it all and kys

Babby man kills himself over 11k lmao.

These are the type of people that follow him and bought into the BCC scam. There really needs to be a purge of anyone under 90 IQ for our species to survive this mass retardation.

Maybe he was up to 200k or something and he started to think of what he would do with that money, now that it crashed, his dreams are gone too.
Or maybe he was so deluded that thought bitconnect would last for 1year or more, making him a millionaire.

>11500$
>bankrupt
I don't get poor-shitters.

he has pictures on his twitter trying to withdraw 0.7 btc from the bitconnect site :\

it's like looking into our future

This.

That's like 2 months wageslaving

>9 retweets, 3 likes

Kek

>11k

how poor are 99% of coiners?

hes black

I kinda feel bad about him but at the same time you this is what happens when you listen to youtube niggers instead of asking yourself "why is it worth money?".

>Helium tank

>ups guy delivers in the dark
>decides to look inside house trough same windows this guy is behind
>sees a guy with an exit back on his head
>calls ambulance
>medical personnel break into house and manage to remove exit bag
>this all happened within 5 minutes it takes to kill yourself

where can I long 'body bags' ...i hear they're trending up

What is it with them and "get rich quick" schemes? They'll really into pyramid schemes.

read his latest tweet

They are not financially literate because the white man still does his best to suppress the black population by first depriving him of any education so he can suck him dry with pyramid schemes

probably bullshit
helium kills you in seconds
would have taken many minutes or hours for dhl guy to come (at night?) and see him, decide he might be dying, break into his house and remove the bag

This ahahaha. Fucking 3rd world country poorfag.

if you can get 100% helium yeah, but regular containers for blowing balloons and junk has been diluted with oxygen/nitrogen to prevent people from killing themselves or hurting themselves because "hey kids watch this", etc.

ye dude is lying. he made like 1000 ppl subscribe with his referral codes and bitconnect had an insane 7 level deep referral ponzi scheme. all these people on twitter/youtube are probalby actually up in money, they're just acting really fucking sad so that the people they referred to the site and are the ones that actually got scammed don't lynch them

there's also that

Cold climates require more planning and long-term thinking to survive, niggers never even invented the wheel. Just reach into the closest tree for a snack, Trayvon.

BTCUSD may find support here at $9,300 (bitstamp), $9,370 (Bitfiniex), $9,180 (Bittrex/Tether) and could rally to $11,200/11,500 (all exchanges) before a finalleg lower.
READ MORE discord gg/XsdQcUw

S