1. How come ALL you guys talk about is cryptocurrency?

1. How come ALL you guys talk about is cryptocurrency?
2. Why is there no discussion about personal finance, accounting, or taxes?
3. Why is there no discussion of traditional investments like stocks, bonds, or commodities?
4. Why is there no discussion of starting and running a business?
5. Why is there no discussion of bootstrapping (finding low-skill/low-wage work and enduring the ensuing bullshit to pull yourself out of living with mommy/daddy hell or homelessness purgatory)
6. Why is there no discussion of using credit to benefit your life and avoiding the pitfalls poor people tend to encounter the hard way concerning credit?
7. Why is there no discussion of intelligent lifestyle decisions that will save you money and make you physically and mentally healthier? Like being frugal, cooking your own meals instead of ordering lots of takeout, continuing education, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/ten-years-in-nobody-has-come-up-with-a-use-case-for-blockchain-ee98c180100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hope is a disease

you're obviously a newfag but what you're describing is /oldbiz/
the reason it's all crypto is because crypto is the biggest bull market in human history and free money for any IT literate person with a triple digit IQ

All of this was on Veeky Forums pre crypto hype. In 2016 the majority of threads weren't about crypto, it was mostly insecure teenagers asking what college major is the best

how else can u make millions with literal memeing and dickin around?

fuck wagecucking or jew stocks.

muhhhh frugal living like a pleb.

fuck you op i hate u faggot forreal

BECUZ WE AMKIN DAT MULA BABY ESKETIT

This, people come here for the best way to make money and for now we have found it.

Because this is nu-Veeky Forums. It was heavily overtaken by /g/ when cryptocurrencies really started gaining traction in the mainstream last year, and bitcoin price went above to ridiculous levels. Previous to that, it had other investing discussion, like stock trading, forex, bonds, etc.

Old Veeky Forums also used to value any sort of business threads like selling products or creating your own venture, and getting educated about what you were doing.

Really, it was shitcoiners who messed Veeky Forums up. I just briefly came back to laugh at all the assholes now that bitcoin is crashing.

Also:

hackernoon.com/ten-years-in-nobody-has-come-up-with-a-use-case-for-blockchain-ee98c180100

1. Because we like making money
2. We do
3. Because we like to make money
4. Because we don’t like losing money
5. Are you a trust fund repubtard or some shit? Explain to me how one pulls himself out of the mud earning $7.25/hr before taxes? Crypto IS the way out of the mud you fucking brainlet.
6. Why does this discussion need to take place? Hopefully everyone knows how to responsibly utilize credit, if not then fuq off
7. This isn’t a fucking lifestyle board

8/10 bait, not bad

Why don't you start a thread regarding any of matters you listed if you're interested?

All that shit is literally everywhere on the internet. What's the point in rehashing solved problems?

>Why is there no discussion of starting and running a business?

Because that would take actual effort and finesse, something largely absent from the people who want to just buy WojcakCoin and sell it for 100x to someone even stupider than them.

Anything cohesive gets drowned in the storms of dogecoins.

>Why?

For the same reason i don't use a horse to go about my buisness, i can drive a fucking car.

Because Veeky Forums are the normies getting in crypto too late, they're retarded

THIS

This is /cry/, there is a separate board for these kind of topics.

It's because crypto is the way to make a crapload of dosh all quick so we can go about starting businesses and whatnot. I know that's my plan at least, get to 200k then cash out half for starting a business and keep the rest in for the long haul.

Because boomer age is ending.

>what is /rgt/

Veeky Forums turned into /crypto/ ever since tether started pumping btc with fake money (April) . Coincidence?

>Ten years in, and no-one has come up for a use for this "Internet" but sending messages? Mail could do that.

you picked a bad week to come in here thinking you'll find something other than crypto talk...

Because this is Veeky Forums and people aren’t interested in productive healthy lifestyles just degenerate gambling

Many answers along the lines of...
>We want to get rich quick...
OK so you do this by finding a miraculous investment and then telling everybody you possibly can about it on the internet? Can you maybe comprehend why I'm a little ambivalent about this board's contents?

Hello? Was it something I said?