You sold right? Well i'm back motherfuckers! RIGHT IN YOUR ASS!! MOONING IN, VOLUME INCREASING. NO ONE CAN STOP IT NOW!!

You sold right? Well i'm back motherfuckers! RIGHT IN YOUR ASS!! MOONING IN, VOLUME INCREASING. NO ONE CAN STOP IT NOW!!

>in here at 0.06
feels good to be alive

TRX ATH incoming

Tron $1 soon come, sir

Okay, and I'm trying really hard not to make this sound like I'm just trying to FUD tron, which is challenging for me.
But, where the fuck is this volume coming from? TRX has usually been consistently the highest volume on the ETH pair on Binance, and now it's also the highest volume on the BTC pair (overtaking ETH & XRP). I just find it hard to believe that there's actually this much "real" volume flowing through a shitcoin.
Is it just Justin's "market maker" bot trading with a fuck ton of crypto?
Are there actually that many whales trading TRX?
It's definitely not coming from the faggots here, and certainly not normie money. Anyone care to enlighten me?

>MFW had 0.003 stuck on liqui long time ago.
>Didn't know what to do with them.
>Bought the first shitcoin I saw.
>Discover while collecting info for my tax report that I had 5000 tron on liqui.

Feels goodman

>being logical with crypto markets
topkek
you're not going to make it, son

>normans buy ATH
>price dips
>normans sell at a loss
>moons

I love crypto

Well, I have a few theories.
The entire crypto aware population of China or sentient AI bots that can create as many exchange identities as they want.

>hur dur crypto is illogical
I'd accept that answer if the volume wasn't so consistently high. There has to actually be a reason behind it. Of course you tronfags won't answer my question.
JUST LIKE YOU WON'T FUCKING TELL ME IF TRON DOGS ARE SOLVING THE DECENTRALIZED DOG JPEG PROBLEM.
Fuck you guys suck.

Man, if logic doesn't apply, could TRX hit $10 tonight? Kek

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THE ONLY REASON TRON IS GOING UP IS BECAUSE I AM DAY TRADING IT. ALREADY DOWN 12K TRX THIS MORNING.
IF I HAD A GUN I WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!

If big daddy Sun wants the price to go up, the price is gonna go up. That's all I'll say. People with 500mm++ at their disposal, which he probably has near to, since he sold off his enormous premine stake at that 20 cent high, can do pretty interesting shit to an unregulated shitcoin.

in

never gonna buy TRX again, ever.
Vaporwave shit

>mfw I sold trx at $0.24
>mfw I bought 80k at 630 sats

lets take this for another spin

in at .05

TRX reigns supremeeeee

>nihao.jpg
Let's me give you a little hint...

Yeah, I assumed it was largely due to the huge disproportionate spread of TRX holdings.

Also figured it was largely due to it being a call made by Justin to pump, given his rich chinese investor connections, and his most recent tweet about some investment firm. Likely pumping the price intentionally because he actually can in crypto.

Where do you predict it will pump to eoweek?

No idea - maybe ~$0.15 it all depends on whales

Okay this is not funny anymore. Stop pumping already.

Apologize faggots

RSI just keeps bouncing on top of 70. It was all planned. Pump and dump round 2

Why the pump?

Pic related.

Probably gonna go up until release, just like it did for the Chinese TRX dogs release.

You're welcome.

I'm aware of this faggot. What I'm not aware of and have been trying to get an answer to () and non of you faggots can seem to be able to answer me is:
ARE THE TRON DOG CARTOONS CENTRALIZED OR DECENTRALIZED?! WHY ARE TRON DOGS A SUPERIOR PLATFORM THAN THE CRYPTO PUSSIES?!!!!!

They are literally the same thing. Both are even on the Ethereum chain, the difference is you buy one with ether and the other with shit tokens.

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS CHINK FAGGOT IS GOING TO FUCK UP THE NETWORK BECAUSE HE'S TOO MUCH OF A RETARD TO MAKE HIS OWN TO FUCK UP.
GOD DAMNIT!! FUCK YOU TRONFAGS.
GO SHIT UP YOUR OWN BLOCKCHAIN.
OH FUCK YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE.
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS ARE THE WORST!!
REEEEEEE

Oh how the world spins

A tale as old as time...

>be Chinese man
>see thing
>make shitty Chinese knockoff

Pretty straightforward. Gotta admit though, the kid knows how to hype

>this shit couldn’t wait till Friday
Was gonna pour my paycheck at $0.05 FUCK

Oh wow guys, Tron is going to actually moo... Annnnd it's gone.

No.

all the fags that were FUDding are now trying to FOMO buy in so hard that Binance is on the verge of a total meltdown
jesus christ the absolute state

I tried telling you in another thread. The reason trondogs is so good is because it’s actually backed by the CEO of the coin that you’re supposed to be trading with.

ETH tanks, racing, sluts etc, are all independent projects not backed by Ethereum. If Vitalik said “ETH tanks are a scam” then it’s fucking over. TRX dogs is the FIRST crypto game that was made BY the devs of the actual project.

No, you fucking suck.

The best way to get information here is not to ask for it like a little beta dweeb.

It's to spew bullshit information until someone gets pissed off enough to correct you.

this

Thought my hard drive was fucking up - it was just Binance tab