I AM COMPELTE FUCKING NOOB AND I WANNA

ENTER ALL THIS CRYPTO SHIT AND GET MONEY AND BECOME RICH(ER)

BUT I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START, HOW TO EXCHANGE MY 10$ (BECAUSE I AM REALLY SCARED OF LOSING, PLUS I AM NOT HAVING A JOB CURRENTLY) TO CRYPTO AND START MAKING SOME (HOPEFULLY POSITIVE) CHANGE IN MY LIFE

Please, Veeky Forums, teach me ways!

DYOR, faggot!
Lurk more.

Oh fugg???!!!

buy LINK and be comfy

Invest only what you’re willing to lose.
Buy the Rumor Sell the News.
Don’t sell/buy on emotions.
Learning basic TA can be helpful at least for mental health instead of just going by your Gut and News but this is Crypto and many call it a meme.
Don't daytrade Crypto
Hold

>DYOR, faggot!
what is that?

If you are really interested in learning, read the threads, screen out the bullshit from the truth, research. Get a CB account and buy some Eth. Dont spend more than you can afford to lose. Beware of FUD. It takes time to learn. Just stick around and learn and don't be a faggot.

>I AM REALLY SCARED OF LOSING, PLUS I AM NOT HAVING A JOB CURRENTLY

I'd stat out of trading completely.

1) Get a job (Dual income)
2) expect to loose (Reality kid)
3) DYOR
4) Read investing books
5) Don't pussy out

>Buy the Rumor Sell the News.
wtf, how? I am no prophet or som.

>Learning basic TA
what is that

>Don't daytrade Crypto
really?

Diversification or all in one?
Also recommend some exchangers please.

Can you guys give me quick rundown coolsories so I atl least can know what to expect please.

Guys, I have an incomplete and not linked to my bank coinbase account, can I still receive coins from someone on it? I would need my bank account linked to sell, but I can hold if it's not right?

very famous fashion brand boi

Get into ufr while it's low. Will be going up within the week once it's on a new exchange.

How do you have expendable income if you don't have a job?

If you don't have expendable income, how can you invest in crypto?

wtf is daytrade

where do you even trade

trade what

this is so confusing

What is "CB" account? CoinBase?!

>Dont spend more than you can afford to lose.
well, seems like a no-brainer

>Beware of FUD
what?

>It takes time to learn.
no shit

>don't be a faggot.
okay

>DYOR
can't even DHOR regarding DYOR, all hope is lost

you're already failing miserably at the last one. go read more, you're not even ready to be asking questions

>ufr
what? Is that some sort of coin?

You're just another arrogant noob normie that likes the sound of its own voice rather than listening to what people who know more than you and being humble about it. You're not gonna make it.

COINBASE: Initial FIAT(US$) deposit into Crypto-currency. Credit Cards have a 3.99% PLUS variable Fee. Bank Transfers are taking 7-10 days. Wire Transfers are usually same day With a $40 Fee between Coinbase ($10) and your Bank ($30). It is likely better to go ahead and eat the $40 fee when depositing large amounts, otherwise you aren't investing in anything.

GDAX: To trade the top crypto (Bitcoins, Etherium, LiteCoin). Use the Limit option on Buy/Sell to pay 0% Fees! You enter an amount below/above the current price and when the market hits that number the transaction is performed.

COINBASE and GDAX are the same company. Instant Transfers between them.

BINANCE: Use to buy AltCoins with other Coins

Don't start buying altcoins until you know what you're doing. Don't spend money you can't afford to lose. Be prepared to lose it all or to Hold them for long-term.

Do Your Own Research. There's plenty of sites and videos to help get started.

>What is "CB" account?
cheez bizza :DDD

sorry guys you are not helping, nor you are funny

use my referral and sign up on kucoin
1uhdb

thank for this

anyone?

If you have an address in coinbase for that coin, then I would think you can get coins.

Man don't help this cunt out let him figure shit on his own if he really wanted to "learn" he woulda done his own research already he lacks motivation and wants to be spoon fed

thanks mate!

Are moon site like moonlite or moonddash have any reason to use them?

Sorry, but no need to be an ass.

>muh sekret club rite?

Fuck off faggot

haha just messin with you man, i know you're just larping out of boredom. no one is as retarded as you're acting though, so maybe tone it down a bit for believability

I believe you only need your bank account to WITHDRAW your money, when you buy or sell you money is stored on the trade exchange account

>40$ fee to start investing
wtf, is this unavoidable?

Nigga if you can't spare 40 bucks then you shouldn't be investing anything

>daytrade
monitoring the fluctuations to buy and sell on a daily basis.

normally discord groups are shills but this one is a pretty good place that has discussions and shit, ultimately it's a Pump and Dump group. Meaning it aims to collectively buy a lot of shares of a specific coin and when the price goes up they sell for profit. join desu
gg / xyfhZTT

also check'd

well I wanted to start with a 100bucks, I have to pay a 40% fee doesn't seem appealing...

how is cardano (ADA)?

thank you, sir

you can avoid it, if you do a regular bank transfer (with a linked bank account), and wait the week+ for the money to show up before you start buying coins.

Shill

Use a debit card. Its faster and fee's are drastically lower

Day You're On Rope

Buy ethereum on coinbase, send your ethereum to binance and buy shitcoins hoping they can outperform ethereum
Eventually sell it all at a lose and hold your eth

crypto may or may not be kill.

Buy green candles.

That is all.

I'm making a myetherwallet, should I choose the keystore/json option?

>What is "CB" account?
chaturbate obviously

Yeah the credit cards have a lower limit on how much you can deposit, but since you're just doing $100, it shouldn't be a problem.

Coinbase will tell you how much your fees are before the final purchase.

>Buy green candles.
what do you mean, is that sleng?

>BECAUSE I AM REALLY SCARED OF LOSING
Don't invest
>Diversification or all in one?
all in one = massive risk/reward

pick a random coin people are evangelizing on biz, all in and pray

diversify = hold for long gains

lurk biz for a day
pick 10 coins people shill
put whatever money you don't need in them
repeat every paycheck