INT

not even on US exchanges yet. easily a 50x

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
twitter.com/ash_tipp/status/948996513472098304
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aaah lets try x10 first ok?

600M MC for a X10 let's goooooooo

staying away from anything over 50m market cap. except skycoin of course.

Already did.
50x moar.

/comfy/

Can someone explain why this didn't dip at all during the crash? Is it because confidence is really high?

only people in it are smart money who know its potential, there's no weak handed normies yet

it was just released and the only people who have it aren't panic dumping faggots

Lot's of shills, including some heavily followed retard youtuber exactly at the dip.

that doesn't make sense though, there were tons of heavily shilled coins that got absolutely BTFO

stop shilling it fuck, i still cant get it on ED

Just got in! Fuck it was hard! Tried to go through OKex but the exchange kept shitting its pants. Had to go through CoinEgg and trade my ETH for BTC first, which is no small feat on a low volume exchange!
Whatever, managed to scoop some tokens. Every gem takes its effort to acquire.
INT feels to me like ICX at ICO. Like IOTA at 40 cents. Like REQ at 5 cents.... anyone else feeling that this token is bound to a moon mission like few others?

It does, because it's a new shill. Don't work with old shills, of course.

can we know how much is there in circulation?

this feels the same as HPB, thats also not recognised by the US yet

im strapped in

But there are very few westerners holding this, and if its mostly chinese holders and they didnt dump, this shit must have enormous potential.

Youre half right.

hype matters, but dont think people are stupid enough to carry a coin like this and not panic sell..

some good twitter account shill it, this will run like walton did

>Not on any real non chinese exchanges

the FOMO will be unreael

Fuck is going on with this notice on Coinegg????

Burgers and sandniggers aren't invited to the moon.

If its market cap really is 600M is there room for more growth?

What if I already bought 3 days ago, does that mean I can't withdraw now?

150M, which puts it at the moment at ~75M marketcap

I don't know, why don't you try? I doubt they can prove where you're from.

They must be planning to launch on new exchanges soon.

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a

explain for brainlets pls

im already registered with plenty of coins up till now listing UK was fine and what they told us to do

roughly ~80% of the holdings are between 7 addresses. I'm going to make an assumption and say the 25% address is the owners/employees since its so exact to 25%. Then the other 6 could be exchange addresses, hopefully one being Binance for full fomo.

Its Market Cap is 75M$. There are 150M tokens in circulation

Oh I'm a brainlet then. Those other addresses must be tokens not in circulation yet.

what did they tell us to do?

what color lambo you want OP?

WADDUP ITS SPICY BOY T BACK AGAIN WITH THE KNOWLEDGE FOR THE BRAINLET FAGGOTS THAT CANT GOOGLE.

twitter.com/ash_tipp/status/948996513472098304

no, because the chinese mafia is waiting for enough bagholders to dump on

help them out user

listing UK if you were in america

>twitter.com/ash_tipp/status/948996513472098304
thanks nigger

So this or PFR?

WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

I have both!

whats the best exchange to use to buy this if you're in US?

I both of them have also!

We are the Chad!

yes INT good coin. buy many coin.
buy my bags biz!

also buy some ITC while youre at it, you filthy white pigs

ur all retards who will be dumped on by the chinese mafia

look at the whitepaper, all clueless "we disrupt everything but don't know exactly how"

if u want a real chinese gem look at achain

Sounds noobish af but ive never been on a more obscure coin so early, could it be a Raiblocks type thing where it hits $20 or is a 10x to $5 far more likely?

Because it's just their shills and insiders waiting for English speaking morons. It's worse than Tron levels of scam.

You clearly didn't look at the whitepaper then

so you're saying this could go over 10bn mcap?
just bought 100k more

top kek.

MY LINEAGE IS PURE

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

10x after mainnet release (if its successful and coupled with a launch in another exchange).
From there on who knows?

Problem is that this gem is already found.
We are looking for unfound gems.

Lol chinks can't write software for shit. All they do is copy, cheat, and blatantly lie. Their whole economy only works because they block foreigners and steal their ideas. If you think this is going up, it'll only be because pnd makes it. If you don't know when the dump is, you're the bagholder.

Literally no important software has or will ever come from China.

Is it already found?

The normies are currently thinking they are 'deep' into crypto because theyve discovered Binance, they are now laughing at people who use coinbase.,

Good thing almost all crypto is open source lmao

i did and i actually understand the iot industry because i work for one of the biggest technical supplies company in europe, their paper is copy paste babbledigok

u morons want to follow the guy from the other threads these day who laid out his "become a millionaire in one year" plan, this is tron level

>i dream of tron level

tron gains sounds good to me

jesus, go on and get dumped on, i warned u

achain is the main sponsor of the miami blockchain conference, after this week it will be found for real

right? only FUD i hear is it will do what TRX did...

well shit... i guess all of us that bought now are gonna make out like fucking bandits and dump on the masses

Tron level bullshit, not necessarily TRX gains. The shilling on Veeky Forums is amateur level.

tron level in terms of scampotential

not potential gains, they will be made for the chinese mafia by you

with all these newfags /biz has become blind for bullshit

So 150m circulating, where are the other 850m?

finally someone who understands

private ico investors, chinese big boys, the big eggs, the top cheeses, the cream of the crop

>etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
That doesn't answer my question. I don't know who owns them and what is the purpose of holding back 80% of the supply. Seems like a scam.

My dad works at nintendo

I'd be interested to hear more of your perspective on their white paper considering your work background.

gimme some sort of contact and i gladly will inform you n detail when i have the time, have to go to the office in roughly eight hours and need my sleep

tldr: blatant bullshit, chinese mafia, u will be dumped on, obvious scam

/newbiz

yea you keep saying "chinese mafia" this is new to me.

[email protected]

ok

you clearly have never done business in china

u can't measure it from ur western perspective what goes on there

don't want to go the /pol route but they don't see scamming the same way u would do it

im open to it, thats why I come here. im trying to get as far outside of the american bubble as I can, we all operate in the cosmos of the internet now

It's $5 on etherdelta... Where else can I buy

and im just talkin bout the literal term "china mafia". no surprise here that people on the other side of the planet that have no idea who I am want my money from me for myself. i would do the same thing kek.

whoops typo..

my money from me for themselves**

exactly

guys coinegg does not work for us

you can not withdrawl

it isn't found because there are no shilling memes and amateur shilling on Veeky Forums

look it up and get the idea

what is the trend this year? network plattforms

just wait a month and all of you will fomo in

yeah they disabled withdrawals, I got chinked.

i submitted a withdrawal 30 mins ago and it seemed to go through ok (havent actually had received the coins yet tho)

what are you withdrawing to, eth wallet?

yes sir

you can withdraw but you cant trade

Those niggers said my information passed system audit, but it still says verify ID. Like really nigga

man i took out 100 of my 600 tokens to my wallet yesterday to try it. I just put in the request for the rest. Haven't got the rest of my tokens yet but i hope i didn't get chinked

I'm fucked

How do you even buy if it is closed to the U.S.

works for me m8

i did have to submit my id docs though, they approved in a few hours

The thing is, I did submit my docs...

sleep it off m8, i'm sure it will all be ok tomorrow

did you do it right? you have to do a selfie with an ID and a timestamp

Shit me too

Hope they get it sorted out by the time we 20x

Yeah... I might have to wait untill tomorrow for their response. We'll make it... I hope user

How legit is OKex? Volume is decent but I don't want to keep stuff on there, scared they'll fuck me over when it;s time to withdraw

Do you realize Okex is the international branch of OKCoin which was the largest bitcoin exchange in the world at some point before China ban, right?
Anyways, it works ok. Never verified my account and took hundreds of thousands out of it no question asked.

nah i didn't know they were connected actually. cool, didn;t want to get funds stranded