Who else comfy af with BAT

who else comfy af with BAT

You know it BATbro!!!

only 20k here need more eeekkkekekekeke

yeah I'm comfy. great team. real adoption. solves a problem. working product. coinbase has said they want BAT.

all the youtubers are starting to push it cuz the commies over at youtube cutting their income wooo

and the brave browser is great. lot better than safari chrome etc

I wish I had 20k, will soon though.

Let's get this BAT to the moon!!!

nice man. what do you think it could get to in2018? market cap at 600 mil already

lmao lets actually talk about this browser, yeah its a little faster but its fidgety. LMAO ITS TO FAST no but the preview a tab thing is kinda aynoying and should only activate after hovering fo a couple secs

ALSO for a fucking coin about getting rid of ads, WHEN I CLICK YOUTUBE I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE BRAVE / BAT youtube Chanel like WTF thats so fucking dumb but only happens once, still stupid as shit tho.

ALSO their exchange for tokens doesn't list exchange rate???????? WHY especially when they value the 10 free bat less than binnance in the wallet

Go to settings, turn off previews, and turn off tab colors. Use it for a bit and those websites on jthe dashboard will be the ones you use most like chrome.

Which Bat wallet do you use?

There are a ton of variables. Ultra conservative is $10 but it could go all the way up to $50 or more if coinbase picks it up, it could become a top coin. I'll be buying up to $5.

A userbase that feels the need to post reassuring threads constantly on a anime board sounds rather uncomfortable. Stop depending on saviours like ecelebs and twitter hype men and learn to read a fucking chart your fags.

The team lends itself to memes though, from Brendan 'fourth reich' eich to the legendary team photo and infamous $1 posting. I agree celebs are nowhere near as important as plugin and other browser integration and coinbase listing, but ots fortunate that BAT is present just as the Internet hits an ad revenue crisis.

very comfy
how far can it go user?
$5?

Best memes on biz.

i think the youtube stars is what can get this to 10-20 bill market cap. there is such a need with youtubes new guidelines you are seeing these youtube stars with 10-50 mil subscribers starting to push for it. theres a need for it

We're gonna fucking make it. The stars are aligning for this shit so perfectly. I can't believe it anons.

$5 is guaranteed, by end of year i could see it going above $10 if it achieves even half of its intended goals. Remember it went to $1 without anything actually in place.

I set a buy order for 4k sats and it filled during dip. Feels pretty nice. I'd feel better if I bought more than half a btc worth though.

bring me.. the BAT

Fucking chinks on Binance being slow as fuck and putting no volume. PHONE CALL WHEN

thats the only thing that scares me. this isnt really a chinks application

Pow!!!