TOKEN PRE-SALE WHITELIST REGISTRATION NOW OPEN

Uh guise....you have 8 hours left to register for the presale...dont fuck this up. Check out the team. Un fucking believable.

stockchainglobal.com/token-pre-sale/

This sounds like a scam but I'll apply. When does the ICO start?

8 hours. Look into the team. No way are these guys scamming. Harvard & Stanford grads, and a bunch of other smart, rich bastards. This pre-sale is the only sale to get the STC GOLD coins too. Be ready bro.

STC Gold coins - I don't know but how does this not sound scammy?

Go look at the team, and ask yourself does that looks like a scammy bunch. This is the only ICO that has interested me. Look what they are trying to do. I'm definitely doing this.

Enough is enough, definite scam is definite, stop trying to scam biz with your shit and stick your Harvard/Stanford degree up your ass

You're a fucking idiot. Iv'e researched the shit out of this. Do I need to post the people who are involved here for your lazy ass?

Why is it a scam?

>team is a bunch of boomers and pajeets
>publicly admits to giving shill bonuses
FUCK OFF

It's not. some of these dumb fags on Veeky Forums post crap like that on every thread. That same dumbfuck will be signing up for a Stackchain account as soon as its available. All of us would use this site once its launched. I'm not missing this one.

5 ETH minimum - Im a poorfag, sorry

Unless you're a paid shill, you're actually fucking retarded.

>hurr Durr Harvard grads can't scam people

I see no pajeets on the team. Are you retarded?

Show me a team with better credentials, and a bigger accumulative IQ. Your mom's got fat legs.

Because it stinks worse than aXpire did.

Hot tip - if you want to run an ICO scam, do it to faggot redditors, not your biz brethren.

So I’m on the Whitelist for this

I think use case and team is perfect. And I actually understand why they would offer Gold tokens with greater value to early adopters. But I’m up in the air about a few things:

>no telegram/slack
>FB and Twitter pages with virtually no presence
>no reviews of it anywhere online
>only one really poorly made YouTube video
Once again, this thing looks fucking Golden, but I’m really hesitant to put my eth, especially after the crash, into something that’s been so quiet

Sometimes my Veeky Forums brethren are too fucking stupid to see it. Stay poor faggot, i dont care.

I love the fact that they are not shilling it anywhere. It's probably because they don't need to shill it. If you look at the team, you can see that there is some deep $$$$ there. I'm going to guess that that the reason more people arent all over this is because most of the usless homo's on Veeky Forums cant afford the 5 ETH to get in it.

> went to harvard therefore deep $$$
Aside from it being easy to claim being from a university it's also not indicitive of flawless character.

It''s confusing. One of the team members can be found on Reddit helping people. His acct is >1y old, so for a scam that would be a long con.

OTOH, the name sounds super fishy, virtually not public presence, no cooperations.

I honestly don't know what to make of this.

Read the white papers. There are other entrepreneurs, businessmen, and whales involved. Thats' the deep money I was talking about. When 90% of the team went to an ivy tower school, thats a plus to me. Pajeet free, made in America, and a service that all of us would use? I'm in

I hear you.

But still, wouldn’t deep money be able to afford a semi decent promo video? I saw what happened to Adex...

Do you really think that this team cant afford a
youtube video? Gimme a fucking break bro. There guys have a network of friends that could bankroll anything. You'll be sick if you pass on this because they didnt have a decent youtube video.

There he goes again, shilling/being retarded.

How the fuck does IQ have any impact on whether it's a scam or not? Also, they have no credentials unless you're a retard who thinks people who've graduated from Harvard can't scam people.

No credentials? You're the laziest, tard bus riding faggot I've seen on Veeky Forums do 5 minutes of research you bum.

But then again, why don't they?

I don't know, and don't really give a shit, or make my decisions off of youtube videos. All I do know is that presale starts in 6 hours. Im ready, think this one will sell out quickly. We'll see.

What was wrong with axpire?