Chainlink Space Program

Good afternoon fellow LINK Marines.

I am the Director of Space Operations (DSO) at Chainlink Space Program (CSP). We will be launching our first mission to the moon today. The mission name is LINK 1. After countless hours of consideration and selection, we have finally chosen the crew that will be flying LINK 1. The crew is as follows:

Captain/Pilot: Jason Parser
Engineer/Co-Pilot/: Chad O. Fork
Scientist: Alice Blaster

Stay tuned for more information. The construction of LINK 1 has started and updates and pictures will be posted shortly.

Thank you for your interest in Chainlink Space Program. Together, we shoot for the stars.

Our engineers are hard at work commencing the construction of LINK 1. This will be the module used to transport the crew to the moon.

Jason Parser - heavily involved in LINK
Jack Parsons - inventor of solid rocket fuel that enabled the earliest forays into space exploration
Coincidence? I think not.

Construction of the lander is nearly complete. Some minor electrical details will need to be flushed out before launch.

Are we going to the moon or are we leaving the milky way?

What happened to Sergey? Did he get kicked out for using most of the budget for mcdonalds?

i want this going psat the moon, you should head for andromeda. Maybe a test fflight to the moon will be fine for now though.

You need a huge module to store all your bags

Didn't say which moon.

As this is our first mission, we will only be heading to the moon. I will have you all know that none of the crew nor mission control have ever conducted a space mission. This mission will be extremely dangerous.

In place of solar panels, LINK 1 will utilize a Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator to generate power while in space. The RTG and batteries are pictures here.

is there room for 1 more?
twitter.com/sergeyOnazarETH reporting for service

>Chad O’Fork

Kekked

last seen in Vegas buying black BBW hookers and meth

lmfao

Already like this thread.

Also, if this fails, I will sell my link.

We have added a small docking port in case of emergencies. This will allow us to dock a refueling barge to LINK 1 if necessary. Also pictured here are the Reaction Control System (RCS) thrusters. These RCS thrusters will allow LINK 1 to maneuver and translate itself within the vacuum of space. RCS uses a special type of fuel called Monopropellant.

Will cups and handles be supplied? I'm pretty tired of my current one.

Let's take a moment to introduce the crew of LINK 1.

Liked and subscribed

I'm entertained

LINK IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOON BABY

>Putting a parachute where the docking port should be
>Putting a heatshield and decoupler where nothing should be
>Ever intending for your capsule to return to Kerbin at all rather than docking with a space station and shuttling your Kerbals down to the surface in an SSTO and refueling using your asteroid mining network
Go back to nasa newfag

checked

Ladies and Gentlemen, Chainlink Space Program is proud to present our first iteration of the LINK Lunar missions, LINK 1.

Make launch video pls

Jesus christ, we're gonna make it goys

Thank you for your suggestions. We over at CSP have taken note and will take your suggestions into consideration. If you have any schematics for an SSTO, please let us know. CSP has never launched an SSTO and we currently do not have an engineer with the expertise required to construct one. Thanks again.

Jesus, I cant handle all these dubs

I'M entertained.
CHECKED!

Now fucking launch it.

Due to the limitations and constraints of LINK 1, Chad O'Fork will be unable to part of the crew. He will instead stay back on Earth ready to launch an emergency rescue mission should the need arise.

Does this mean that we are now Link Space Marines? We need a new ranking structure if so.

We over here at save game: default hate the SPH. I'm not smart enough to make an SSTO but I'm hard at work on the asteroid thing

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

delete that more like this

Rare Bogdanoff

I've never seen quints how far away are we from all numbers being the same what happens then

How will we solve the shadowfork problem?

Jason Parcel? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parcel a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parcels has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

>Chad O' Fork is a no go
>Alice Blaster goes to the moon

That means that link legacy is the winner.

this image is cursed

We have created our own ranking structure over at Chainlink Space program! Give us any feedback you may have:

- Director of Chainlink Space Program: General Sergey Nazarov
---MANAGEMENT---
- Co-Director: 500001+ LINK
- Senior Manager of Space Operations: 250001-500000 LINK
- Manager of Space Operations Operations: 175001-250000 LINK
- Manager of Flight Operations: 125001-175000 LINK
- Senior Engineer of CSP: 750001-125000 LINK
- Head of CSP Accounting: 50001-75000 LINK
- Head of CSP Public Relations: 35001-50000 LINK
- Flight Director: 25001-35000 LINK
- Assistant Flight Director: 20001-25000 LINK
- Manager of Astronaut Operations: 15001-20000 LINK
---EMPLOYEES---
- Astronaut: 10001-15000 LINK
- Astronaut in Training: 9001-10000 LINK
- Test Pilot: 7501-9000 LINK
- Electrical Engineer: 5001-7500 LINK
- Scientist: 3501-5000 LINK
- Hull Fabricator: 1501-3500 LINK
- Systems Developer: 501-1500 LINK
- Office Worker: 1-500 LINK

Nice to hear Sergey is finally back from his trip to McDonalds t: office worker since october

hull fabricator reporting in... im all in btw.

An insider on the slack chat found out via hacked PM's that Sergey using ICO money to have ex-USSR prostitutes in their 50s sew giant Chainlink logo bean bag foot stalls by hand. Rories applied for amnesty to the Khazak equivalent of the fbi. Could go bad but will keep everyone updates.

This is Jason Parser's view of the inside of LINK 1 just before launch.

It's an absolutely beautiful day for a spacecraft launch. To our brave astronauts who have volunteered to explore the unknown... God Speed..

Countdown. 5...4...

this crap has some of the lowest volume of anything on binance and yet over half the posts on biz. can we just jump to the part where this death cult all neck themselves when this is at zero.

>Electrical engineer reporting in.
> All systems looking good. Clear to proceed.

>> All systems looking good. Clear to proceed.
Throttles engaged. RCS on. Fuel lines disconnected.

Love this OP

*BOOM*
Engines fired. We have a clean launch. We are go for the Moon.

Link to the moon

pls my gains are on that ship

I have 547 linkies.
Am I going to make it?

MOOOOONN

The last view of LINK 1 before leaving the atmosphere.

Stage 1 Separation complete.

Oy Vey!!! It's another Shoah!!!
Remember the 6655555 Gorrilian goy!!!

>Isn't she a beauty. Months of silence finally culminating in moonmission!

Commencing gravity turn. A little over halfway to the edge of the atmosphere.

Safe flight. LINK 1

Stage 2 Separation complete. We have passed the atmosphere. Welcome to space, LINK 1.

Godspeed

LINK 1 may be in space, but the adventure has just begun. There are many challenges that the crew of LINK 1 will face before arriving at the moon. As of right now, LINK 1 is on a trajectory with the earth. Pilot Jason Parser will accelerate in a prograde vector at apoapsis, the highest point in the trajectory or orbit. This will put LINK 1 into orbit.

what a bunch of deluded fags

>There are many challenges that the crew of LINK 1 will face before arriving at the moon.
UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When Link hits $8000 interlinked in 8 years you will be reminded

Circularizing orbit.

LINK 1 is now in orbit. Will there be enough Fuel/Oxidizer to make it to the moon? If the crew does reach the moon, will they be able to return?

Link and grow rich

don't waste any time and start the transfer maneuver
I can't hold for much longer

We here at CSP take your concerns very seriously. However, space travel must be conducted at a very patient and delicate pace. Please understand that this is a very important step for Chainlink space travel.

Jason Parser conducts a quick EVA to ensure that all of LINK 1 systems are intact. LINK 1 is currently waiting for the transfer window to the moon.

You will hold and you will like it faggot. Strap in.

Maybe we should remember the rule of /biz - never buy what is shilled here. This way many more people would have held BTC and ETH and many less will be crying.

Mission controls has completed a transfer maneuver and has successfully passed the data to Jason Parser up in LINK 1. The maneuver will be performed in 19 minutes and will take 55 seconds to complete. Due to irregularities in the electromagnetic gravitational fields of our solar system, these 19 minutes will pass by in mere seconds.

>implying ETH and BTC weren't shilled here

Fuck. Yes.

Another hurdle succesfully overcome!

Mission control is currently having problems contacting LINK 1. We have gone without contact for 2 minutes and 23 seconds. Mission control is working hard to fix the problem and resume contact with LINK 1.

NO

ABANDON MISSION

NOO

Here is a view of mission control attempting to come up with a solution to the communications problem. There has been no contact with LINK 1 for 4 minutes and 57 seconds.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GODDAMMIT GET IT TOGETHER HOUSTON

The problem has been solved. LINK 1 had entered a small field of FUDroids. Expert Pilot Jason Parser successfully maneuvered through the field. Moon is a go. Loud applause can be heard at mission control.

YES

THOSE SHADOWFORKS ALMOST RUINED US

yeaaaaaaah jason parser is the man

This happens

Transfer maneuver to the moon commenced... We have just received word that the maneuver has been completed.

Earth is starting to look a lot smaller.

What is that in the distance?

GodSpeed!

>Jason Parson - Pilot

Underrated post, pic fucking related